• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
anyone know if that collectors release of DBZ that funimation and others are talking about is the return of the 4:3 level set or something new?

or is it just the current bluray wrapped up in a nice bundle package

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
anyone know if that collectors release of DBZ that funimation and others are talking about is the return of the 4:3 level set or something new?

or is it just the current bluray wrapped up in a nice bundle package
It'll be a new transfer if they ever release it.

On another note for any PSN users Xenoverse 2 is dropping for free on March 20th if you haven't got it already.

https://gematsu.com/2019/03/free-to...rse-2-lite-for-ps4-launches-march-20-in-japan

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Oh wow, the Heroes anime made the Jiren stuff much worse than the game version than I though, so in the game Jiren goes shirtless Super Full Power like in the ToP and fights SSJ3 Cumber, Hearts and Zamasu all at the same time and they don't manage to beat him.
That's a feat worthy enough to give him back the title of Big J. Shame it had to only be in Heroes

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Jiren never lost the title of Big J as far as I'm concerned

MexM

One Winged Slayer
Nov 10, 2017
didn't notice we had a new OT

glad Kitaro lives for a second season
main-qimg-2a3461c2d233a9f6b4f8aa1ef03acb55.png

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
that dude is all about the clickbait and acts like the tiniest thing is the biggest deal in the world all the time. Not really expecting anything.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
No idea what his video is gonna be, but I think we'll be getting an announcement sometime in the next 50 days or so.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
FIFTY??? This wait is dragging longer than the freeza saga
Super Season 1 was announced April 28th 2015 and then started airing July 5th 2015. I think they are going to copy that pretty closely, only this time they'll actually have stuff to show earlier than 2 weeks before the first episode airs. DBZ's 30th anniversary is April 26th, to me that seems like the best time to announce it, maybe with a key visual and the announcement of the main staff. Then maybe a short PV on May 9th, Goku Day.
That's just speculation on my part though.

We might hear some leaks before the official announcement though, potentially very soon, just sayin. ;)

Last edited:

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Super Season 1 was announced April 28th 2015 and then started airing July 5th 2015. I think they are going to copy that pretty closely, only this time they'll actually have stuff to show earlier than 2 weeks before the first episode airs. DBZ's 30th anniversary is April 26th, to me that seems like the best time to announce it, maybe with a key visual and the announcement of the main staff. Then maybe a short PV on May 9th, Goku Day.
We might hear some leaks before the official announcement though, potentially very soon, just sayin. ;)

Things not named Goten and Trunks grow up so damn fast! ;)

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna go ahead and say you guys should probably watch that Geekdom video when it comes out.
Not saying anything else.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I'm gonna go ahead and say you guys should probably watch that Geekdom video when it comes out.
Oh snap, it's happening!!

Yamcha is finally gonna become the hero we deserve!

-------------

Saw the Broly movie at the cinema yesterday (it only released here on the 14th). Man, it's even a wilder ride on a big screen! Especially the sound, which I couldn't replicate on my computer for obvious reasons. Absolutely fantastic experience!

The room wasn't full, it was maybe like half full at best, but everyone around me had a stupid big grin during the whole thing. They absolutely nailed it, it has very quickly become my favourite DB movie of all time.

Corky

Alt account
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
Surely they stick with Super for awhile now? I feel like after the success of the broly movie it would be strange to another 100 episodes then change all the branding again. I suppose going past the end of z would justify it though.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Surely they stick with Super for awhile now? I feel like after the success of the broly movie it would be strange to another 100 episodes then change all the branding again. I suppose going past the end of z would justify it though.
I don't think it really matters what they call this new show Dragon Ball is the draw not the subbranding

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
But since we are closer then ever to the end of z used aged up designs for all the kids but you don't have to age up bulma and chi chi yet, it can be a weird inbetween time

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Ajay's teased something too (unless he's just having fun with it) so i'd say it's probably Super related rather than anything to do with the remasters.

The manga's already had scans leaked so I don't think it's related to that.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
a lot of dragon ball tubers can get pretty...uncomfortable to watch when certain subjects come up

Oct 25, 2017
So ... Anyone sign up for 2,500 preorder thing? I would, but I'm still not sure what it is. I already own the Blu Rays, but would only dip again for 4:3 and if the Faulconer score is still in.

Corky

Alt account
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
I mean being youtuber means you have
Current Blu Rays have both.

Gohan really just stood there and watched that all go down. Could've kicked him, blasted him.

It may still be in but the draw of the collection jis all the Japanese stuff sounding better so maybe they wont bother with the other score. I think it will be in there though

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
july 2019, so assuming that the dub continues on from the tournament of power without a pause it will be what....a little over 3 months behind?

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I can personally vouch for the info in the video, though the "following the manga" thing was a misunderstanding, they meant that they are following the look of Toriyama's manga.