• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm finally done with this game.

For the first time in forever, I can't really be bothered anymore to do anything in the game. No real trigger for it. Got some good pulls and stuff. And hit my 2000 day mark a week or so ago. So I guess it's about time to move on lol.

Not ready yet to delete it. But definitely not feeling the urge to open it up again.

Toma

Scratching that Itch.io http://bit.ly/ItchERA
Oct 25, 2017
This thread just reminded me that I was a betatester for it and I just checked that my "you can buy as much premium currency for free" thing still works. Its kinda fun to toy around with unlimited gacha rolls, but it also gets pretty boring afterwards and shows how shallow the gacha gameplay mechanics are if there isnt much draw beyond that.

(Though I do love my gacha addictions from time to time. Guilty as charged)

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
With those new Support Memories on JP and these DDFs usually being Super/Extreme, that's defo looking like a Goku vs Baby DDF.

7f49gi6v9hv61.jpg

F2P LR Para Para and Transforming Moustache Vegeta when?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
The SAs are pretty underwhelming. Probably skipping.
Although STR Rildo IS FINALLY getting a Dokkan Awakening so that bodes well for my boy SSJ2 Trunks.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
GT Hero and GT Boss are the new categories as well. The DDFs are both GT Hero leads.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Seems like an easy skip. I feel like the GT categories are so barren anyways that I always end up using cards that aren't that good.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
They look super dope but not toooooo insanely dope enough that you'd feel bad if you skipped so for Global I'd say if you don't wanna summon then hey it's all good. The banners will probably not be good and with anniversary coming up, those are better. Besides that, I'm guessing these guys will return with the Worldwide Celebration in August. Imma do like 1-2 rotations on each and then dip out. Anni is more important. If they give Pilaf Tickets then hey good. With that said they might be the strongest TURs in the game so we'll see.

Honestly, I'm more hyped for the new ESBR and IDBH stages. That's content we need in our lives. Gimme dat.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Haha, I managed to pull LR Black/Zamasu on the banner, so I was happy to get that new LR.
Started to put kais on it, get him to max lvl, etc.... then, when he was SA10, I saw that I already had LR Black/Zamasu .... so that's 10 Kais down the drain.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The new Goku and Vegeta are rainbow orb changers, nukers and semi-support. https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srm1hl

Extreme STR Metal Rildo
LS: STR Type Ki +3, HP, ATK, & DEF +90%
SA: Deadly Metal Needle - Raises ATK. Greatly raises DEF for 1 turn. Causes supreme damage and lowers the enemy's ATK
Passive: DEF +120% at the start of the turn; ATK +120% when launching a Super Attack; Ki +2, DEF +40% to "GT Bosses" category allies; An addtional ATK & DEF +60%, attacks become super effective, high chance to stun the attacked enemy for 2 turns when there is a "GT Hero" category enemy; Recover 5% HP if you received an attack at the end of the turn
Link Skills: Big Bad Bosses, Thirst for Conquest, Metamorphosis, GT, Nightmare, Fear and Faith
Categories: Artificial Lifeform, Terrifying Conquerors, GT Boss

Super AGL Trunks (GT) & Goten (GT)
LS: "GT Hero" Category Ki +3 HP, ATK & DEF +120%
SA: Twin Galactic Kick - Raises ATK & DEF. Causes supreme damage to the enemy
Passive: Ki +3 ATK & DEF +150%; An additional ATK +40% when launching a Super Attack; launches an additional attack with a medium chance to become a Super Attack; Ki +3, ATK & DEF +40% to all "Goku's Family" category aliies; Ki +3, ATK & DEF +40% to all "Vegeta's Family" category aliies

Super TEQ Gohan (GT) & Goten (GT)
LS: "GT Hero" Category Ki +3 HP, ATK & DEF +120%
SA: Brothers Combination - Greatly raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn. Causes supreme damage to the enemy
Passive: ATK & DEF +150% when launching a Super Attack; launches an additional attack with a medium chance to become a Super Attack; Ki +3, ATK & DEF +40% to all "GT Hero" category allies

Super INT SSJ Vegeta (GT)
LS: "GT Hero" Category Ki +3 HP, ATK & DEF +170% or "Vegeta's Family" Category Ki +3 HP, ATK & DEF +150%
SA: Galick Gun - Greatly raises ATK and raises DEF for 1 turn. Causes immense damage to the enemy and greatly lowers DEF
Passive: ATK & +180% DEF+120% ; Randomly changes 1 Ki sphere type to rainbow; An additional ATK and DEF +10% per Ki Sphere obtained when launching a Super Attack; An additonal ATK +50% per other "GT Hero" category allies attacking in the same turn.
Link Skills: Golden Warrior, Prodigy, Super Saiyan, Royal Lineage, GT, Prepared for Battle, Fierce Battle
Categories: GT Hero, Pure Saiyan, Vegeta's Family, Super Saiyan, Worthy Rival, Prodigal Warrior, Great Ape Power

Active Skill: True Final Flash Attack
Active Conditions: Launch a Super Attack more than 4 times in battle
Active Effects: Massively increases ATK temporarily and causes ultimate damage

Super PHY SSJ Goku (GT)
LS: "GT Hero" Category Ki +3 HP, ATK & DEF +170% or "Goku's Family" Category Ki +3 HP, ATK & DEF +150%
SA: Kamehameha - Greatly raises ATK and raises DEF for 1 turn. Causes immense damage to the enemy and greatly lowers DEF
Passive: ATK +180% & DEF+120% ; Randomly changes 1 Ki sphere type to rainbow; An additional ATK +20% per Ki Sphere obtained when launching a Super Attack; An additonal DEF +50% per other "GT Hero" category allies attacking in the same turn.
Link Skills: Golden Warrior, Super Saiyan, Saiyan Lineage, Kamehameha, GT, Prepared for Battle, Fierce Battle
Categories: GT Hero, Pure Saiyans, Goku's Family, Super Saiyan, Kamehameha, Turtle School, Great Ape Power

Active Skill: Full Power Kamehameha
Active Conditions: Launch a Super Attack more than 4 times in battle
Active Effects: Massively increases ATK temporarily and causes ultimate damage

Haha, I managed to pull LR Black/Zamasu on the banner, so I was happy to get that new LR.
Started to put kais on it, get him to max lvl, etc.... then, when he was SA10, I saw that I already had LR Black/Zamasu .... so that's 10 Kais down the drain.
Oh no xD

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah they look really nasty. Nice.
I know that painnnnnnnn

Last edited:

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Well, maybe do this discounts if there are any but otherwise probably just going to keep saving. Been sort of passive lately other than doing new events for stones. Which isn't so bad really.

This thread just reminded me that I was a betatester for it and I just checked that my "you can buy as much premium currency for free" thing still works. Its kinda fun to toy around with unlimited gacha rolls, but it also gets pretty boring afterwards and shows how shallow the gacha gameplay mechanics are if there isnt much draw beyond that.

(Though I do love my gacha addictions from time to time. Guilty as charged)

Wow, so is it something specific to your account where the shop is just set to be zero? That does sound kind of cool honestly to just be able to pull without any worries. I didn't even know they ever did that though it makes sense for testing.

Toma

Scratching that Itch.io http://bit.ly/ItchERA
Oct 25, 2017
Well, maybe do this discounts if there are any but otherwise probably just going to keep saving. Been sort of passive lately other than doing new events for stones. Which isn't so bad really.

Wow, so is it something specific to your account where the shop is just set to be zero? That does sound kind of cool honestly to just be able to pull without any worries. I didn't even know they ever did that though it makes sense for testing.
Basically, yeah. It really is cool for the beginning, but it does become old rather soon if there is no limit to anything. But yeah, it was certainly one of the more enjoyable testing jobs I had, haha.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Basically, yeah. It really is cool for the beginning, but it does become old rather soon if there is no limit to anything. But yeah, it was certainly one of the more enjoyable testing jobs I had, haha.

Yeah I can certainly see that. It could be fun to do just to experiment. I sometimes like to use summon simulators for that purpose. I suppose it could be more engaging with other games hypothetically if there's more involved with their summon mechanics like what you can do with dupes and such. Well, or the rates are terrible.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Seems we aren't getting any of the EZAs on Global. While they gave us the ESBR stages we're missing they took the EZAs away. Damn.

So none of those EZAs, no tickets, banner will probably be trash, Goku and Vegeta don't stack defense, I mean yea.

I say if you're summoning do the discount summons and that's it. Don't waste all your stones on this, we're a few months from anniversary. These guys will return in August for the Worldwide Celebration. You'll be fine.

Last edited:

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Odd choice, but I guess if we're going to have this lag between games still, it makes sense. Gotta plug the holes of the dual release units with something.

Although, if they really want to help the Global gap feel a little less empty, maybe give us the single type banners back? That's the trap that would cause me to spend stones before the anniversary.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think we need to have those type supports in the pool, in the shop at all times or at least have 1 around at all times. I'm still missing good amount of them.

As for the missing stuff I'm gonna assume they'll drop during a future Global first later this year. This will be used to fill up the space.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Also since it's a shared celebration banners are dropping early so around 7/8PM CST/EST. So in like 32 mins.

dommynick

Oct 26, 2017
I have about 1250 stones, so I think I'll drop a few hundred here and still feel good for anniversary. The units look pretty fun and playing with some new categories aside from the usuals always interests me.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Those are always nice. I wish it was like that more often.
Yeah it's a better time to summon rather than 6-7hrs from now.
I have about 1250 stones, so I think I'll drop a few hundred here and still feel good for anniversary. The units look pretty fun and playing with some new categories aside from the usuals always interests me.
Yeah that's what I plan on doing. I'll do the discounts and then dip. These units are returning 4 months from now for the Worldwide Celebration so it'll be fine for most.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so torn. I know global anni is coming but I only need the new LRs none of the other features banner units, assuming they stay the same. I lost some gems not getting the new broly and built it up again so if the banner is good I might throw some on it tonight.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish they'd give us that update for the coins. Granted I couldn't take advantage of it for too many but still.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Had enough to do a full rotation on both. All I got was transforming Vegeta. That was a bad bit of luck. Might as well not have bothered. Ah well. Back to saving.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Full discount rotations on each. GT Vegeta and Angel Frieza the only ones worth mentioning. Everything else were dupes for units I never use.

dommynick

Oct 26, 2017
My two discount rotations got me 2x Teq Vegito dupes, 1x Golden Frieza, 1x Trunks & Goten GT. Was hoping to pick up a new SSJ4 Vegeta or the new DFE obviously, tempted to do another rotation.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I find it funny the banner highlights their Activr Skill given how rarely you might end up seeing it.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Wow...I just realized that we don't even get the EZA for the 120s like JPN does.

Basically compared to JPN this celebration we're missing.

- 120 SSj4 EZAs
- Pettan Battle (obvious)
- Support Memories (obvious)
- 4 EZAs (LR Pan's included as well)
- LR Campaign

This sucks ass. Wow. I was hyped for those.

Last edited:

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly would have preferred if GW was our thanks giving celebration lol. We miss out on tickets AND content. I did the discounts and the single feature I pulled was the new Vegeta. Thankfully. Not.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Wow...I just realized that we don't even get the EZA for the 120s like JPN does.

Basically compared to JPN this celebration we're missing.

- 120 SSj4 EZAs
- Pettan Battle (obvious)
- Support Memories (obvious)
- 4 EZAs (LR Pan's included as well)
- LR Campaign

This sucks ass. Wow. I was hyped for those.

Oh wow we don't even get them? I get the two mechanics we don't have yet but the fact they didn't give any of them to us really bites.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah we didn't even get the 120% EZAs. This wasn't the wave. I would have preferred us getting this in November with the Thank You Celebration like normal and us having a standard big celebration than this.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even sure what the point is at this stage with how much has been cut out. Well I suppose have some good units to get people to spend stones in advance of the anniversary.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Too bad for them I'm still gonna have 3000 stones for anniversary. Been saving too well this year. It would be tragic if I didn't get either Goku or Vegeta but it's been a while since a guaranteed summon animation so I'll be good lol.

And weirdly enough, the GBL Dokkan just posted a video with the super attacks and they said to check out the "upcoming" units. That's weird because they posted it 3hrs after the unit dropped.

Last edited:

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for people to go on Reddit and say "this celebration sucks, global shaft, not summoning on this crap" and then really stick it to Bamco by buying all the discount stones for the anniversary instead of summoning here.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Wondering if I should waste a discount rotation for both or not... almost at 800 stones saved for anniversary... probably do it if bored, but really not interested in these new units...