• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
The GSSR also includes LRs, doesn't it? Increased chance of getting LRs definitely sounds like a good thing (even if it's still painfully low).

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
The GSSR also includes LRs, doesn't it? Increased chance of getting LRs definitely sounds like a good thing (even if it's still painfully low).

It's only good for any banners that have LRs. Dokkan fest banners don't have LRs so you only get a 5% of the card being a Featured SSR. Still something good but like a lot of things needed more work.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The biggest thing for me is that this will help me resist the urge to single summon, which I've been really bad about latley. Even if it's most likely going to be am unfeatured SSR, knowing a GSSR is there for a multi summon will help.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, at least it's a start but in practice it will just change from "Fuck this game, all Rs and SRs" to "Fuck this game, got my 8th TEQ Vegeta".

At least we have guaranteed 10000 Baba Points instead of the usual 4000-ish from every multi xD

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Today got this.

eQ2S1xK.jpg

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Today got this.

cut image

Damn I'm chasing him for so long and still didn't get him... wasted so many stones on banner but... got a lot of good cards instead, but still miss him.... :,(
Tempted to try again my luck on the current banner... but i was hoping it will be in the EZA PHY banner... is there a possibility?

Shito

Oct 26, 2017
Ah, nevermind, thought it was a free gift like the last one we had! ^^
Still, depending on its price, this can be a good deal.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Blargh got Cabba with two dupes done.
I wonder how long until Kid Gohan EZA.

Pocket Sand

Jan 8, 2018
New Jersey
My current Super Team is this
LR Vegito
SS4 Gogeta
SS AGL Vegito
LR SS2 Gohan
STR Gogeta
Klefa

Got Lv 120 SS4 Goku sitting with an SA of 3 right now should I swap out STR Gogeta with SS4 Goku? If I recall my STR Gogeta is around the same ballpark for SA LV right now.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just beat EXT STR SBR without LR Broly. Rose is suchhhh a beast. Him on rotation with Omega meant like no damage was taken that turn.

yami4ct

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at those purple stone options, that pack is gonna be really tempting when it comes out. A guaranteed int Super Gogeta would be a nice addition given I plan to roll the angel goku/vegeta banner hard when it hits.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Weekend has been good to me. Use SuperSTR to get VB medals, then used the new VB Super team to get Rose medals. I still have to grind out the Broly SA so now looking forward to that grind.

We have a WT this week, right?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The purple stone comes with a 77 stone purchase. All 120% leads (except Vegito and Rose) can be bought with it.

Wait, you can't get VB or Rose with it? Then it's not worth it for me money-wise or units-wise. The only 120% non-villain lead I don't have is PHY Gotenks, and I'm not spending that much money to get him.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably go in on the purple stone, as I'm only missing Janemba and SS3 Angel Goku. And my TEQ team is insane, but I just need him.

Also, would fill out the last spot on the Resurrected Warriors team.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Started the SSJ3 Broly SA grind... alreayd not liking it. The copies drop easily enough (got 6 copies in about 15 runs) but I need about 390 SSJ3 Broly Medals (for the 9 copies and unit itself), which is almost 1400 stamina if it's 25 per run (I think it is). That's... a lot. Plus I'm out of Gregory medals with only 2/6 (really 2/9 I suppose) at the UR level ready for the new medals.

What a grind... I mean it's free, so of course I'll do it, but still...

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I guess I'm never getting a purple stone then? I'm probably never going to pay money on gacha games; when I look at other things I can get for the same amount of money it's hard to justify no matter what the sale is.

I've got all the Brolys for the SA grind, Z-awakened them all, dokkaned most of them the first time... I guess it's the fun part coming next. Probably better than the Ragegeta grind though!

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Yall are crazy. I just used Kais on SS3 Broly.

Of course... here I am doing the INT Future Trunks grind, so idk about my priorities.

Also, holy shit why does no one talk about how good this team is?!?! By far my best time, and it was the first time I tried it. Never got below 320k HP (which I was kinda hoping I would for the BBB link). Only used the Ghost Usher because I had 3 PHY against SS4 Goku in one rotation.

zmf0uz6l.png

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Hey man, I used up the Kai banner and I still need more. Although I can't outright deny the crazy part.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Of course... here I am doing the INT Future Trunks grind, so idk about my priorities.

Also, holy shit why does no one talk about how good this team is?!?! By far my best time, and it was the first time I tried it. Never got below 320k HP (which I was kinda hoping I would for the BBB link). Only used the Ghost Usher because I had 3 PHY against SS4 Goku in one rotation.

zmf0uz6l.png
Not many people run Omega as a leader but yeah that team is sick if you have all the units. Problem is if you don't have these exact units it gets significantly worse. It's a fun team though, hella good. My Fusions is just better because I have no dupes in any of these units, whereas my PHY Gotenks and INT Gogeta are pretty buff.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Not many people run Omega as a leader but yeah that team is sick if you have all the units. Problem is if you don't have these exact units it gets significantly worse. It's a fun team though, hella good. My Fusions is just better because I have no dupes in any of these units, whereas my PHY Gotenks and INT Gogeta are pretty buff.
Coincidentally, that previous record (18:32:07) was set by my Fusions team! I don't have optimal units for it, though, so I can't do any better. No PHY SSJ or SS3 Gotenks, no INT Gogeta.

I gotta say though, I started running PHY Pan and INT Pandel in just about any team I can anymore. They are insanely good support units. Particularly Pan, with that virtually unconditional 30% ATK & DEF buff to allies.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I'm like a year late but I finally LR'd my Broly. Now I gotta figure out if I want to make a world tourney team with him.

At the same time, my fusion team is basically auto play at this point so who knows if it's worth it.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017

Used the Kai banner for Cooler and VB/Rose (had some in inventory). And hey, I'm doing the INT Trunks grind too! I just needed a break, freaking medals won't drop. I need 14 more Trunks and a handful of the other two. Droprate is trash though

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Used the Kai banner for Cooler and VB/Rose (had some in inventory). And hey, I'm doing the INT Trunks grind too! I just needed a break, freaking medals won't drop. I need 14 more Trunks and a handful of the other two. Droprate is trash though
Yeah, I'm finished with the 2 medals from stage 7, but I still need medals for 8 more Trunks cards from stage 6. Taking forever.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I only grinded like 3 of the Trunkses (I used AGL SRs for the rest) and I wanted to kms. I haaaaaaaaaaate grinds with RNG on medals. I would rather fight SSJ3 Broly 936 times or whatever and know exactly how many runs I need rather than get frustrated every single time I don't get a medal drop.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing to do in this game anymore. I've Dokkan'd every relevant card I have, I'm maxed out on medals for units I'll likely never even get, and SBR is the worst-designed mode of all time.

They really need some content for people who are too strong for normal stuff but too weak to do EZAs and SBR.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I did the SS3 Broly grind which took a long time and just nearly finished grinding Super 17 (I had 8 extra SRs from the banners, just need one more to max him - which will likely just end up being an Elder Kai), but screw the Trunks grind.

I also had a bunch of SR Trunkseseses so I didn't need to farm too much (I had bought medals from the baba shop whenever they showed up, but one of them still needed more medals and that sucked).

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I reallllly need to quit this game. Like.....there's pretty much nothing to do in it besides pull. I already have known that for a while, but certain times like these make that super apparent. Like, there is nothing to fucking do other than spending money on the next banner, get hype for like an hour or two on your new unit (if you end up even pulling them), and then go back to waiting and grinding bullshit like gems. I'm just sitting here grinding Bulma's prep over and over hoping for Whis items.

This game is so sad sometimes. It's gotten so straightforward with the fact that it's pretty much just a gambling simulator at this point, yet for some reason I still can't uninstall it. I guess that's exactly what they want, the most money for minimum effort, so bravo.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I reallllly need to quit this game. Like.....there's pretty much nothing to do in it besides pull. I already have known that for a while, but certain times like these make that super apparent. Like, there is nothing to fucking do other than spending money on the next banner, get hype for like an hour or two on your new unit (if you end up even pulling them), and then go back to waiting and grinding bullshit like gems. I'm just sitting here grinding Bulma's prep over and over hoping for Whis items.

This game is so sad sometimes. It's gotten so straightforward with the fact that it's pretty much just a gambling simulator at this point, yet for some reason I still can't uninstall it. I guess that's exactly what they want, the most money for minimum effort, so bravo.
no lies detected and i have this thought frequently

Pocket Sand

Jan 8, 2018
New Jersey

A solid PVP system would give players something to do in between Quests, WT, and banner updates

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Finally got my LR Broli to SA20, and just in time for the World Tournament. Sadly, only level 144, because maxing these level 150 LRs is costly, but still, it's all good.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
At least soon we'll have some new events to run when EZA Gohan arrives, followed by the Ginyu Force and the new Battlefield.

It's dry right now, but that's alright. Means I'm not burned out before the WT.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's baffling that we've gone weeks and sometimes even months without a new story event or WT. There should be a new story event, WT and at least 2 dokkan events every month.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017

What's wrong, don't you want to endlessly grind the GT event AGAIN for 2 extra Kais? Weird.

You speak the truth and i'm on the same boat.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
So, embarassed to ask, but what do people use against SSJ3 Broly? I'm starting the medal grind and I KNOW I beat him before since I have the farmable one dokkaned. But I just lost twice in a row. I'm sure I used SuperSTR, I've got the LR Vegito, SSJ4 Goku, a few limit-shattering link units, but I keep dying on the final round with barely half of his HP gone.

Maybe I need to use items more often? I don't remember this event being this hard