• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I'm using LR Vegito Blue and I can clear it fairly reliably, but yeah, got to keep an eye on your health.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
So, embarassed to ask, but what do people use against SSJ3 Broly? I'm starting the medal grind and I KNOW I beat him before since I have the farmable one dokkaned. But I just lost twice in a row. I'm sure I used SuperSTR, I've got the LR Vegito, SSJ4 Goku, a few limit-shattering link units, but I keep dying on the final round with barely half of his HP gone.

Maybe I need to use items more often? I don't remember this event being this hard
Don't be embarrassed, it's not an easy event without the proper units.
I just tried it with a rainbow Extreme team and was able to beat it. INT Angel G. Frieza and INT Kid Buu kicked the last phase's ass pretty hard.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I did that stage a lot this past month and I used items everytime, because Broly hits often and hard..

I always popped one Shamo (reduces opponent ATT and DEF by 30% for two turns) at the last stage, and at times a Yemma or an Usher to prevent damage while I waited for SS4 Goku's crits to speed things up.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I think I might have beaten it without items? One sensu bean is usually enough, maybe two, but it's still gotten me a game over more than once.

LR Vegito Blue (Lead) (Rainbow)
AGL SSJ Vegito
INT SSJ Gogeta
TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta
STR SSJ4 Goku
AGL SSJ4 Vegeta
LR Vegito Blue (Friend) (Rainbow)

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, thanks all. I tried it again and yeah, items were the key. Guess I was being too cocky. Super team with LR Vegito and limit-breaking link units worked well enough, so I'll stick with that. Thanks!

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I definitely beat it a couple times with zero or very little item usage, but considering the huge grind and the stamina cost (even though it is a lot more acceptable these days), it's not worth it to risk a game over and repeat a stage if you don't need to. Items are there to be used after all (but they should not be mandatory to beat an event - looking at you, Super Battle Road) and the main ones are generally easy enough to get, so go crazy.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
The more common issue is that I forget that the event actually requires my attention and don't notice that Broly hit me with a super already. :P

The older events are all so easy to just mindlessly steamroll through that I never remember that I can't do that for some of the newer ones.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Lost on the last turn of SBR with the Super TEQ team.... again....
I'm done with that, it's totally random and not fun for that reason, also the rewards are not tempting at all... too time wasted... :\
I hope they add a more fun mode later.

Pocket Sand

Jan 8, 2018
New Jersey
There was an event in Japan called Battlefield that got you LR PHY Ginyu. The event was problematic to the point Japan didn't get it for ages and Global never got it. They remade it and Japan got it a while back.
Hm I was wondering how you got LR Ginyu. Saw that its quite a grind to get it but thats interesting that sounds fun.

So, embarassed to ask, but what do people use against SSJ3 Broly? I'm starting the medal grind and I KNOW I beat him before since I have the farmable one dokkaned. But I just lost twice in a row. I'm sure I used SuperSTR, I've got the LR Vegito, SSJ4 Goku, a few limit-shattering link units, but I keep dying on the final round with barely half of his HP gone.
Maybe I need to use items more often? I don't remember this event being this hard

If I recall SS3 characters worked well against SS3 Broly. Id say avoid using AGL SS3 Goku though since you're going up against the TEQ boi.
Def do a LR Vegito team but make sure you got your NON AGL SS3 Cards to put in some big damage.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
SSJ3 Broly is easier with Extreme teams if you have good ones because they tend to pretty much all Greatly Lower defense. Resurrected Warriors tears through him but I understand most people don't have angel GF. Otherwise, have units with a lot of crit, or use the ssj3 link, or use defense-lowering items.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda new so I'm wondering, what kind of missions are these?

These missions are usually complelting the WT X many times, completing the WT X many times in a row and getting X amount of point (the hardest one to complete)

The tweet below shows the missions (the tweets are in French but the pictures are in English)

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
WT has generally been more an issue of time than difficulty. Your main issue if you started a week ago is that you're just not going to have the stamina to compete. I don't know how high of a rank you can get, but if the rewards continue the same way they're doing you should at least be able to get something.

Try it out for a day and see if the way you're progressing through the missions is worth it to you. The tournament works by defeating enemies and getting points, not by knocking people down the ladder directly. There are rewards you get for placement, but also rewards you get just by getting higher scores.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe stick with the Goku Black team and use Raditz, since all your opponents in WT are seven unit teams.

Also, you get two types of tickets, Guaranteed SSR and DB Saga. I think the GSSR continually gets updated so you should feel free to pull those, while the DB Saga is outdated and has an update coming so you should probably save them.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Is this doable if I started 1 week ago?
I'm rank 120 with these n00b teams
( https://i.imgur.com/Q2FISpg.jpg)
Villains are already all extreme now.

And how long will WT be up? Any obvious tips?
Dokkan your Masked Saiyan to make him your leader and just use your hardest-hitting units. Your friend you choose for each round just becomes a 7th member and their leader skill doesn't carry over in WT, so you don't have to worry about finding friends that give Ki to Extreme or Super or a certain type.
With your rank, i doubt you'll find one, but if you can get a friend LR Broly, you'll be set as long as you can get him in a rotation with PHY Black or STR Black Rose.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Did my first SBR with Super STR last night. The only reason I beat it was because SSJ3 Vegeta stunned the last main boss 3 turns in a row after I had ran out of items.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
What's the best team for those without LR Broly for WT? I remember it something like this:

- Leader: EXT-STR (Janemba, Omega)
- TEQ Jaco/ INT Chiaotzu for stunning
- AGL Rose (links/coverage)
- ??

EZA Broly I don't think links well with LR Broly, but if it's maxed maybe it's worth bringing along?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Got enough stones from daily logins to do another summon on Vegito Blue, got absolutely nothing. I really need to give up on this game completely, there's nothing to do in it anymore but pull and be disappointed.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the best team for those without LR Broly for WT? I remember it something like this:

- Leader: EXT-STR (Janemba, Omega)
- TEQ Jaco/ INT Chiaotzu for stunning
- AGL Rose (links/coverage)
- ??

EZA Broly I don't think links well with LR Broly, but if it's maxed maybe it's worth bringing along?
Build around whatever AOE unit you have. Use Rose as leader, bring Jaco+Chiaotzu plus more ki support units, use Broly friend if available. I think a rainbowed radditz can still one-shot at x20, if I heard/remember correctly.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Last night, I made it to the 4th stage on SBR on VS Ext PHy, VS Super TEQ, and VS Ext AGL. Could not finish any of them. It was quite disheartening.
Also still have medals to get for 4 more Future Trunks'.
Dokkan is frustrating right now. Ready for some new content.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The Two-Top on Earth?! The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
Got enough stones from daily logins to do another summon on Vegito Blue, got absolutely nothing. I really need to give up on this game completely, there's nothing to do in it anymore but pull and be disappointed.
I used 350 stones on that banner, no vegito blue for me I did get 2 more ss4 goku dupes so I guess thats something but I swear my game just doesnt want me to have a single good category lead.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I used 350 stones on that banner, no vegito blue for me I did get 2 more ss4 goku dupes so I guess thats something but I swear my game just doesnt want me to have a single good category lead.

Yeah, category lead meta is frustrating. I have STR Ultimate Gohan, but the Hybrid Saiyan category sucks ass without LRs or a huge pile of dupes, and the Potara category is already super outdated. Realm of Gods would be fun but I'm missing like half the units that make it useful so I'm stuck using AGL Rose and Goku Black to fill the gaps, and Rose sucks.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
So according to some data miners we potential are getting the rest of the universe survival saga story on the 15-16th of May (They are stressing nothing is confirmed and this could be a whole lot of nothing). This could mean that UI Goku's Dokkan even could come with it.

So if this is true and UI Goku get's his dokkan then we would need the transformation mechanic which comes in another update and JP didn't get that till the 3rd anniversary.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...cording_to_renzy_and_krusty_may_1516_we_will/

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, category lead meta is frustrating. I have STR Ultimate Gohan, but the Hybrid Saiyan category sucks ass without LRs or a huge pile of dupes, and the Potara category is already super outdated. Realm of Gods would be fun but I'm missing like half the units that make it useful so I'm stuck using AGL Rose and Goku Black to fill the gaps, and Rose sucks.

I actually have 2 pulled LR, Gohan and Maijin Vegeta but I am stuck running mono teams, I mean I am still beating events but would be nice to make a decent category

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I actually have 2 pulled LR, Gohan and Maijin Vegeta but I am stuck running mono teams, I mean I am still beating events but would be nice to make a decent category

I have no LRs, just a few of the free ones. I'm stuck with mono-STR as my main team, and it's just so goddamn boring to always use mono-STR. No other teams I have are even remotely as good.

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
I have no LRs, just a few of the free ones. I'm stuck with mono-STR as my main team, and it's just so goddamn boring to always use mono-STR. No other teams I have are even remotely as good.
I still remember until the INT gogeta banner around Christmas, AGL was my only team since the launch of the game, its why I took a long ass break because I got sick of not being able to progress at all. I will admit some of the f2p stuff coming soon like the ginyu force, eza gohan, even the u6 characters look like a step in the right direction for new folk.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
The Two-Top on Earth?! The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!The Two-Top on Earth?!

looool

Yup

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
It's such a weird title. I mean, it's probably a mistranslation of "Earth's Top Duo" or something like that, but how do you even get to two-top (which according to google means "a table for two" lol)?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Reinstalled the game after a couple of months. The last time i played we received SSJ Gogeta 4 dont know how long ago this was.

Should i try my luck on the current banner or is there something bigger happening soon i could/should save for ?

I have around 100 stones right now - there is also a banner to get 5 Elder Kais for 25 stones. Something tells me i should get in on that offer. My Omega Shenron is still at SA1. The game doesnt tell us how long the banner will be up unless im just looking at the wrong places.

I would post my dbspace info here but for some reason the site doesnt let me login.

Omega Shenron/SSJ4/Villian/Super teams i used to play.

dbxdoxz.jpg

ssj4kypc4.jpg

villianbboh6.jpg

supernqq1r.jpg

How bad has the power creep been....do you guys recommend some current or upcoming banner to improve them ?

Villian team overall has been my favorite because Rose was a freaking badass and i had enough dupes to completly max him i think.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Well, these were THE banners to pull on, everyone was saving for them, but you're catching them at a bad time (they started with a 3+1 discount summon, now they're just normal banners).

They have the new Vegito Blue and Goku Black Rosé, which are insane leaders for true rainbow teams, plus all the old 120% leaders. I don't know if you should spend your stones on these banners (the don't guarantee an SSR) or wait for the anniversary at this point (it will be in july).

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Well, these were THE banners to pull on, everyone was saving for them, but you're catching them at a bad time (they started with a 3+1 discount summon, now they're just normal banners).

They have the new Vegito Blue and Goku Black Rosé, which are insane leaders for true rainbow teams, plus all the old 120% leaders. I don't know if you should spend your stones on these banners (the don't guarantee an SSR) or wait for the anniversary at this point (it will be in july).

Talk about bad timing xD
I still can team up my current Rose/VB with those new Super leaders right ? If that and my SSJ4/Shenron teams are good enough to clear most of the content i would skip on those banner and just get the Elder Kais...unless there is a better Elder Kai Deal coming up soon.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Talk about bad timing xD
I still can team up my current Rose/VB with those new Super leaders right ? If that and my SSJ4/Shenron teams are good enough to clear most of the content i would skip on those banner and just get the Elder Kais...unless there is a better Elder Kai Deal coming up soon.
Man, your villains team is dope. I'd say pull twice on the Kai banner to up the SA of your PHY Omega Shenron, then save the rest for the 3 Year Celebration. The +50% hero and villains leaders do great paired with the +120% leaders.