Banned
Dec 6, 2018
Just watched the video. Yeah that's disturbing as hell, especially the ending

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
Hold on.

You were in here typing all that nonsense on the last page before you even watched the video?

The hell were you even replying to?
On the emphasized number 17 in the title and tweet. I hadn't watched the footage yet no
Lol you really dove into a mutiparagraph argument about consent and biological clocks without even fucking knowing what it was you were commenting on..
Yeah that wasnt a very wise thing to do. I shouldnt have

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
The tweet says he felt up her breasts after learning her age but I don't see it happening in the video

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
What Drake did would not be appropriate to do with any girl/woman of any age. While I personally find it a bit disgusting that he's treating a 17 year old girl this way, her age (one that's considered legal to consent in many countries) should not be the focus of this discussion as it allows people to side-step the issue of sexual assault/harassment by pointing out how it's legal for her to consent to sexual relations; just because it might be considered legal for her to consent in some places, it doesn't mean she consented. Big difference.

Last edited:

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
So you just saw a thread about sexual contact with a minor and immediately felt the need jump in without knowing anything more? 🤔
After I read the title and OP, yes, assuming that he didnt know. I hadn't watched the video yet. I will say that the way you're trying to put it with the bolded part is that of assuming the worst. What if things aren't as your negative assumptions are indicating?

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
After I read the title and OP, yes, I hadn't watched the video yet. I will say that the way you're trying to put it with the bolded part is that of assuming the worst. What if things aren't as your negative assumptions are indicating?
My guy, you jumped in and wrote an essay about how "age is just a number" and some other crazy shit. All without even watching the video or reading any of the previous posts.

How do you think people are gonna react? 🤔

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
My guy, you jumped in and wrote an essay about how "age is just a number" and some other crazy shit. All without even watching the video or reading the previous posts.

How do you think people are gonna react? 🤔
Yeah you've got a point ofcourse and I made it known that it wasnt wise on my part. I can say that I came into the thread just stating my opinion without feeling any investment on the subject, but u cant control people giving the benefit or assuming the worst. I've done my best

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
After I read the title and OP, yes, assuming that he didnt know. I hadn't watched the video yet. I will say that the way you're trying to put it with the bolded part is that of assuming the worst. What if things aren't as your negative assumptions are indicating?
That's not an assumption. That's literally what fucking happened, according to you.

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
You can't backpedal your way out of a "age is just a number" post.
No. There was a greater context about the authority of morality. If the center of the conversation was supposed to be her age then why is it a bad idea to question the authority we base our judgements on despite me agreeing with the judgement

Oct 25, 2017

If accurately describing what you did in this thread seems so negative maybe it's not me you should be taking issue with. 🤷‍♀️

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
No. There was a greater context about the authority of morality. If the center of the conversation was supposed to be her age then why is it a bad idea to question the authority was base our judgements on?
The center of the conversation is about Drake thinking she was too young and sexually assaulting her while making comments about how he could get in trouble and go to jail.

Yet you still don't understand this basic fact, like 75 posts in.

It was never about the conversation you started. Ever.

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
The center of the conversation is about Drake thinking she was too young and sexually assaulting her while making comments about how he could get in trouble and go to jail.

Yet you still don't understand this basic fact, like 75 posts in.

It was never about the conversation you started. Ever.
It's odd that i've replied and explained to u already and u keep joining others again to jump on me again with the same accusations. You really dont wanna accept them I think.

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
So you didn't post several paragraphs defending sexual contact with minors before watching the video that the thread is about?
No I didn't. I was rather questionining what we human beings base our definite judgements on. Its a broader subject that shouldnt have taken place in this thread. Because i didnt watch the clip i also didnt know the full picture and gave drake benefit of the doubt for not knowing her age. He did know her age

Last edited:

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
It's odd that i've replied and explained to u already and u keep joining others again to jump on me again with the same accusations. You really dont wanna accept them I think.
Are you drunk? You're not making a lick of sense. You said someone accused you of jumping into a thread without knowing what was going on. And that's exactly what you did.

You already apologized for it and now are saying you're being accused of what you already admitted.

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
Are you drunk? You're not making a lick of sense. You said someone accused you of jumping into a thread without knowing what was going on. And that's exactly what you did.

You already apologized for it and now are saying you're being accused of what you already admitted.
I disagreed with the wordings describing my supposed investment. That doesnt take away what I admitted and apologised for. We had our conversation but u dont really seem satisfied.

Last edited:

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Video is gross and Drake definitely got issues.

That being said, stop trying to hang JayBee. He brought up a discussion point that he shouldn't have and you all are trying to twist his words and positioning him as a poster boy for rape culture...

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Video is gross and Drake definitely got issues.

That being said, stop trying to hang JayBee. He brought up a discussion point that he shouldn't have and you all are trying to twist his words and positioning him as a poster boy for rape culture...
Lol no one is hanging him, Christ.