tough night for the ovo stans
they tryin to get the law involved

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme.jpg

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Waiting in the wings at the last hour...J Cole returns...
No my random evil deep darker theory is that K.do and Cole coluded and he sent Cole as a sleeper agent ot push drake to get reach out to Kendrick to do FPS. And cole returns later on... Him being on We Still Don't Trust You already makes me look at him sideways......

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
If someone out there implying sex trafficking, illegitimate children and etc, you gotta put the rap shit aside and bring the law down on their ass

Kendrick is bullshitting for social media reactions, Drake needs to nip it in the bud ASAP

There's legacy at stake here

Drake's legacy will be fun music to play at clubs, and Degrassi.

If you really look at the man though, he hid his son Adonis, he creeping on little girls Millie Bobby Brown before she was 18, and you can tell he is a narcissists with how he is constantly flexing his money.

Yeah, his music is popular, but the person Aubrey is needs a lot of improvement. If Kendricks claims are true, then Drake needs to be held accountable like Epstien and Diddy. It is funny that Diddy slapped him, when they are both doing shady shit.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
kendrick aint gonna make up with drake after this

this aint publicity anymore

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Family Matters is a nice track, but even before Meet the Grahams it feels so much like a "You too" type of thing. "I don't have self image race issues, you do." "Don't talk about the girls I like, what about the girls you like?"

Not even the points he brings up but the way he brings them up just feels like it's already coming in weak.

kingslunk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If all allegations are true from both sides. They're both pieces of shit. Got a wife beater on one side and a sex abuser on the other.

RubberStamp

Oct 27, 2017
The kendrick response basically gives him the win. I'm not sure if Drake can respond to that in any meaningful way.

Although I will admit, family matters is a much better song to listen to. Especially after the second beat switch and the final third of the song.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
What's in the water up there?
Folgers instant coffee

Drake's legacy will be fun music to play at clubs, and Degrassi.

If you really look at the man though, he hid his son Adonis, he creeping on little girls Millie Bobby Brown before she was 18, and you can tell he is a narcissists with how he is constantly flexing his money.

Yeah, his music is popular, but the person Aubrey is needs a lot of improvement. If Kendricks claims are true, then Drake needs to be held accountable like Epstien and Diddy. It is funny that Diddy slapped him, when they are both doing shady shit.

Other than the Adonis incident, everything else is hearsay and gossip. With that said, if the Diddy-ish stuff is true, then Kendrick is doing a disservice to everyone by keeping that evidence tucked away for a rap beef

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Kendrick's in his condo in Dumbo Brooklyn showing up for Sampha shows in jazz clubs. Drake is the only rapper from his era still doing the nightclub rapper thing throwing dollars which feeds into the fact he's never lived it (and some of those other accusations because by the nature of that lifestyle he's not partying with 30 year olds). Schoolboy Q is playing golf. Rawse runs chicken joints. ASAP is rubbing Rihanna's feet. Pusha's wife is doing mainstream interviews on her interior design business. It's why that last line burns.
He's finally living the teenage rapper's dream in his late 30's.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Wait a minute I went off to play a game of DOTA and in that time Kendrick dropped another one? Wat?