DSync

Oct 27, 2017
From the Jujutsufolk subreddit
ezgif-5-17992c0ea9.jpg

ezgif-5-1cc5245d8c.jpg

ezgif-5-cda6c45e3a.jpg

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Dunno what's more funny, this feud overshadowing how Taylor's album is no longer getting trashed, how J Cole avoided the blast radius, how we forgot Billie Ellish and Dua Lipa having released new albums and basically Kendrick was right that no one likes Drake that much in the industry considering all the producers that have helped K.Dot so far.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
With all these eyes on em I wanna see Black Hippy drop a track with em stomping on Drake. Just for the hell of it lmao.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Dunno what's more funny, this feud overshadowing how Taylor's album is no longer getting trashed, how J Cole avoided the blast radius, how we forgot Billie Ellish and Dua Lipa having released new albums and basically Kendrick was right that no one likes Drake that much in the industry considering all the producers that have helped K.Dot so far.

That's a lot of white people you named in what is clearly Black folks' business.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
We need a poll for the best bars out this thing because "what is it, the BRAIDS" is number one with a bullet but "certified lover boys? Certified pedophiles, WOP WOP WOP WOP" is way up there for me.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
look if you wanna blame any white folk on era thru this feud just use me as your conduit

blame the dog

LTG

Nov 4, 2017
If we're doing a whole culture purge with Drake, this is truly the best time to exile Adam22 & DJVlad from Black Culture, do I need to sign a petition or something?

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
We need a poll for the best bars out this thing because "what is it, the BRAIDS" is number one with a bullet but "certified lover boys? Certified pedophiles, WOP WOP WOP WOP" is way up there for me.
"if you take it there, I'm taking it further, that's something you don't wanna do"

spins in my head every day for no reason

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017

Maybe this isn't the most hyped up line but for me it is

"I'll tell you who your father is just play this song when it rains, yes he a hit maker, song writer, superstar right, and a fucking deadbeat that should never say more life"

That shit HIT.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
If you to Google Maps and click on the map itself at Drake's house, there are so many 'locations' in it.

EYMrFVy.png
6p26rpw.png
uCYgdqQ.png
P7upO7n.png

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Is Toronto ok? First Drake then the Leafs.

TFC and the Jays won

2/3 is more than ok

You literally were asking for Drake to sue him for defamation...

I get it, you're a fan. It can't be fun for you seeing him get cooked alive (I love every second of it, personally).

But if the shit Kendrick is saying is true (which I honestly think it is), why the hell would you want to be on Drake's camp???

Like AK said last night, that's all hearsay. If there was actual dirt, Drake would have been booked by now if this many people actually hated his guts and wanted to expose him

That some white boy shit for sure

that's impossible, I'm asian~

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Like AK said last night, that's all hearsay. If there was actual dirt, Drake would have been booked by now if this many people actually hated his guts and wanted to expose him

Now we know that's not true. Sex abuse is one of the hardest things to prove and Cosby is literally out walking free right now. Case was fucked up but let's not act like if there's smoke there's fire and if there's fire someone is gonna come put it out.