• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Che just referenced this on weekend update but said "oh my god drake just dropped another diss track"

Smh fumbled the joke

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
So is this going to be picked up by major news audiences as credible accusations that need to be investigated?
Probably not. All this is stuff that's already been "known" in rap circles that Drake is a fucking creep. Something big needs to be unveiled WITH RECEIPTS for something to actually happen

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
I like how these last few days have revealed to us Drake haters that we weren't even remotely close to Kendrick's level.

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
So is this going to be picked up by major news audiences as credible accusations that need to be investigated?

It might all just be innuendo and not certified information. We already know enough about Drake's camp for all of this to be credible.

That said, I think there is some concrete shit here. Kendrick is not exactly squeaky clean on this that he would foolishly base this on innuendo. He has collabed with sketchy rappers and he defended not removing R Kelly's music from Spotify (something I think he is right on, but he defended it with more vehemence than some other would).

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
I mean its no secret that bro has had interest in women much younger than him. Who tf knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I do have to bring up that it's an open secret that the Toronto scene Drake and Weeknd came up in were a bunch of abusers. And it's not like most of them are beating those allegations.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The way drake said he was going on vacation like he did something is so wild

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018

IMACOMPUTA

Oct 27, 2017
wmgVLsU.jpg
🤣🤣🤣