Oct 29, 2017
This thread really compelled me to get the last few Dreamcast games missing in my collection.

Really enjoyed the documentary that was shared. Anyone know of any other good ones?

Dec 23, 2017
Dreamcast lovers will be VERY happy next couple years. I hope they remember their favorite games from their old Collection.

The "New era, new energy" slogan I've been seeing makes me think it's something Virtual Fighter related but it's also pretty vague.

It could also be SEGA going "Yes." to everyone wanting Skies of Arcadia, Jet Set Radio, etc. Personally, I'm curious if we'll ever see anything Phantasy Star outside of New Genesis. I'm not a fan of the direction Phantasy Star went with PSO2/NG.

Jun 9, 2023
The "New era, new energy" slogan I've been seeing makes me think it's something Virtual Fighter related but it's also pretty vague.

It could also be SEGA going "Yes." to everyone wanting Skies of Arcadia, Jet Set Radio, etc. Personally, I'm curious if we'll ever see anything Phantasy Star outside of New Genesis. I'm not a fan of the direction Phantasy Star went with PSO2/NG.

Thursday won't have it all, Dreamcast fans will have to wait a little longer but yes, VF and PSO are ready to be shown off. Taxi has been under heavy testing so who knows what the timing is on that.