• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Drifting

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 20, 2022
What are those buttons under the sticks? Are they new inputs or just the eject triggers for the modular sticks?

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
From the stream, it seems like it has most of what xbox elite has. paddles, trigger stops, adjustable tightening sticks.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Better battery life (hoping 20 hrs on a charge minimum), ergonomically comfortable back paddles, and less than $200USD and I'm in.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Quite a failure of a tease if we arent even sure it has backpaddles now isn't it? It better have it or what is the point. Damn that would suck if they did not add that.

Otheradam

Shinra Employee
Nov 1, 2017
It's their equivalent to an Elite controller so I expect the same price or more because SONY.

Xwing

This guy are sick of the unshakeable slayer
Nov 11, 2017
No Vita D-Pad, huge missed opportunity to bring back the best PlayStation ever had.

AndyMc1888

Jul 16, 2019
Are people genuinely calling something a perfect controller without a single detail about it ? This forum surprises me every day