• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
This comes from The Snitch discord

imgonline-com-ua-dexif-PDMx-GSWC1wn-O.jpg

One of those games could be released in late 2026 or early 2027.

2939image.jpg

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
He wont hold his tongue for long ;)
But seriously, Capcom making RE games. This is not surprising. I cant imagine RE9 not being "soon". Im more curious the order they'll do their next few remakes (aka which gets a remake first - 1 or 5)

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Resident Evil 9
Resident Evil Revelations 3
Resident Evil 1 Remake Again
Resident Evil 5 Remake
Spin off

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Capcom is developing more RE games? And one might release by 2026?

Some bold insidering here.

Cobbles

Jan 19, 2023
the only way I'll accept another remake of REmake is if Mikami is at the helm again

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
The core team on RE9 and the remake team either on RE5 or RE 1. No idea what the other three games would be, but I doubt it would be more remakes unless they've formed yet another team or partnering with an outside studio to make it.

I guess one of them could be Revelations 3 potentially and they be giving a shot at yet another multiplayer game?

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see them doing anything else than Resident Evil 5 as a remake. People are ready for it after 4, they're expecting the showdown with Wesker.

Laziness

Apr 19, 2018
RE9
RE5 remake
CVX remake I guess
Remake 1 or 0 ??
Maybe some weird MP project again or a spin-off kind of thing? If they really want to get a MP RE thing out there (all their effort with Resistance and other games) will they ever consider remaking\remastering Outbreak? That game with its online elements was kinda ahead of its time.

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Can't wait for RE5 remake.

I have to know how they expunge the absolutely terrible optics.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Resident Evil 9
Resident Evil 5 remake
Resident Evil 1/0 remake
Resident Evil code Veronica Remake
Resident Evil Revelations 3

Tbh, I hope there is another new game in here somewhere and it isn't just three more remakes.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
heres hoping RE1 is one of those games, the other 3 can be whatever else im happy with 1 and 9
but ill gladly take more remakes although cant say im interested in one for 5 and 6 unless it just becomes a completely different game lmao

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
RE9
RE5make
REREmake
CVXmake
Marvel vs Capcom 4 featuring Chris and Jill and Leon

SickNasty

Mar 18, 2020
'The Resident Evil studio are working on more Resident Evil games that will be released at some point in the future.'

I'm so glad to have this level of insider information available honestly.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
Resident Evil Code Veronica ~Steve Burnside Edition~
The Burnside Chronicles
Resident Evil Revelations Code Burnside
Resident Evil 9 starring Steve Burnside
Burnside Multiplayer Expansion

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
'The Resident Evil studio are working on more Resident Evil games that will be released at some point in the future.'

I'm so glad to have this level of insider information available honestly.
"you know those highly successful games that sell very well, review very well, and are generally well loved by fans?

what if we made more of them?"

"you're fired"

"oh cuz it's a bad idea?"

"no it's a great idea, but we need to lay off 15% of all staff"

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
RE9 probably gets announced next year for 2026. From what I remember that is supposed to put an end to the story from 7 & 8. That means 10 is going to be some real new shit, so that is probably in the early early stages. Code Veronica seems to be a go. My question is the original, they have to Remake that (again) to match 2-4 right? It's not like Capcom to leave something like that just glaring. Thats 4 right there. The other one I have no fucking clue.

My main question isn't even happening with Resident Evil, those will continue to be. It's for everything else. Marvel seems to be in a different place now so what's going on with MVC? They had a vision of having 2 games at the Capcom Cup every year with the idea of it being MVC:I & SF5, I wonder if they revisit that. Another question is what's going on with Mega Man, it's time for a new game in one of the series. The biggest question now is since Dragon's Dogma 2 is almost out that means that the future of DMC is to be decided soon. Then there's Pragmata, that's a whole different bucket of questions.

N1corex

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 7, 2020
lol for me its like RE overload I really wish they would focus on other things in between. it just seems like so much in such a short period and we just got a ton of re projects.

SimplyComplex

May 23, 2018
I'm not sure Capcom ever stopped having multiple Resident Evil games in development at the same time.

Real breaking news here.

JDHarbs

Oct 28, 2017
A remake and RE9 are probably in the production phase.
Another remake and RE10 might be in the early conceptual phase.
Another online game of some kind is probably the 5th.