• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
Both games are by Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja, so it makes sense that they would have some similarities. If HW is any indication, we can expect a ton of content in MUA3 in the future.
The new game + is very reminiscent of how they did nioh. Better loot, same mission but higher level requirements, mixed up enemy placements and types. Which for me is perfect. Nioh was my favorite game by a mile the year it came out.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
They officially revealed Loki:

6ftC4OW.jpg

More to come? 🤔

Oct 26, 2017
Cyclops and Colossus being free DLC is a best case scenario. I'm sad they're not available from the start, but I'll gladly accept that.

BrandoBoySP

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I hope Jessica Jones is playable. It'd be weird to have the other 3 MCU Defenders playable without her.

If we're not gonna get the Young Avengers, hopefully we'll at least get Kate Bishop as a skin for Hawkeye...

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I hope Jessica Jones is playable. It'd be weird to have the other 3 MCU Defenders playable without her.

If we're not gonna get the Young Avengers, hopefully we'll at least get Kate Bishop as a skin for Hawkeye...
She's not. And if she was going to be DLC she would have been in the Marvel Knights pack.

There's still enough characters to have an all "Netflix" team though between Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Elektra in the base game, and Punisher in the DLC.

Stuggatz

Jun 6, 2018
So fucking happy about Cyclops. I probably won't still be playing the game when he drops in six weeks, but I can see myself coming back to it after all the expansion stuff is out.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017

I wanted Jessica at first, but then I realized compared to everyone else she'd probably be boring to play as. Admittedly I don't know anything about her comics portrayal, so maybe she has some flashier moves than what Netflix has led me to believe. I feel the same way about Luke Cage to a degree.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
3.5 out of 5 over at USgamer. I enjoy it alot , but it's got some camera and performance issues, and I think the costume system is a step back from previous Ultimate Alliance games.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 does have some problems, noticeably the camera issues, which were supposedly improved with 1.0.1 patch, but seem largely the same. There's also a general combat readability and some performance dips that become more pronounced in handheld mode. Acknowledging these problems, I still had a blast from beginning to end, and I'm currently hammering my way through all of the available Trials. Neither of the previous games were amazing, each with their own issues, but they were ultimately pretty fun. Overall, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is a better game than its predecessors, and represents a lot of love for everything Marvel at the same time.

Despite that, if you're a Marvel fan, y'all need to get on this.

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
I preordered this on Amazon way back in January. I have prime and my order shipped without including the new $10 prime promotion. Just got off the phone with customer service and they issued me $10. Just giving this as a heads up for anyone who preordered on amazon. Check and make sure you got the discount.

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
I preordered this on Amazon way back in January. I have prime and my order shipped without including the new $10 prime promotion. Just got off the phone with customer service and they issued me $10. Just giving this as a heads up for anyone who preordered on amazon. Check and make sure you got the discount.

Thanks for the tip. I tried online CS but not a phone rep. Will give it another shot.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
I wanted Jessica at first, but then I realized compared to everyone else she'd probably be boring to play as. Admittedly I don't know anything about her comics portrayal, so maybe she has some flashier moves than what Netflix has led me to believe. I feel the same way about Luke Cage to a degree.
She can fly and beat the shit out of dudes with a helluva lot more competency than the show would lead you to believe.

c0560792e4a3c79e62f76cbf9fb277dd.jpg

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Cyclops and Colossus being free DLC is a best case scenario. I'm sad they're not available from the start, but I'll gladly accept that.
Yeah but at least if they unlock in xmansion you'll be able to use them from the start in ng plus
Morbius is the bigger surprise
She can fly and beat the shit out of dudes with a helluva lot more competency than the show would lead you to believe.

c0560792e4a3c79e62f76cbf9fb277dd.jpg
Yeah but why do her when you can do She Hulk(who has a super jump and is an actual fighter)

Status
Not open for further replies.