• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017

Hmmm. There's a few brief glimpses from that trailer.

(spoilers just in case)
Is that Valkyrie I see in the shot where Thor's spinning his hammer?

Elektra is confronting...somebody from The Hand? I'm not too familiar with that group.

Looks like you fight Miles, Gwen and Kamala as a boss fight? Maybe you unlock them afterwards.

Loki boss fight, as PadWarrior pointed out

More than that, the type of third person camera that you get from single player looks really nice!

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
The costume is MCU-inspired and Lang certainly goes giant a lot there, plus there was just a Giant-Man mini he was in as one of the titular characters. I think it's still pretty likely to be him.

Also, when the heck is this trailer being uploaded?!
Yeah but this is comic based with mcu nods not the other way around and it'd be weird to not have Hank Pym involved in this sort of plot

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Hey guys I found Hawkeye's alt outfit
180px-Avengers_no._63_%28Marvel_Comics_-_1969%29.jpg

On a serious note its fun how the difficulties are all tagline references(Friendly and Mighty) makes me wonder what the third ng+ difficulty mode will be, Unbeatable perhaps? Although it'd crack me up if New Game plus was called all new all different instead

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
Well from the videos Magneto looks top tier. The ability to suck enemies in for extremes is fantastic. Grouping them up so they eat more damage is going to be super useful.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Have they said if you can turn off damage numbers? Looking at gameplay with them in mind, I have decided I do not desire them

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Also that video needs it's own thread, may be better if it's when we get an English version

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
Accurate Black Bolt dialog!

Lw7slvp.png

Maximus was the other character shown in that bit of dialog (@ 2:52 in the video).

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Winter Soldier is all but confirmed to be playable, & Ant-Man is probably gonna be playable as well (to the surprise of nobody). Likewise, we know that Medusa, Black Bolt, & Maximus have a presence in the story.
It'd be wierd if Medusa and Black Bolt weren't playable as all the known characters have links to levels before that one and it'd be odd for most outsiders to unlocked on an Attalin level outside of say Quicksilver

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
A cool solo hero shot (i.e., no team members), since that hasn't been shown much.

Aq3eOhl.png

Also noticed that you'll be fighting alongside the Nova Corps in-game (IIRC, only saw them during a cutscene before). Looking forward to all of the comic book fan service.

vM8DzU0.png

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
I've watched some video an see how it looks, but does it play more like diablo or is there more control over the characters?

TropicalFish

Oct 25, 2017
Okay so the current roster of 34 plus (potentially)

- Antman
- Vision
- Bucky
- Colossus
- Cyclops
- Beast
- Medusa
- Black Bolt
- Nova
- Valkyrie (?)
- Some more villains?

This is the endgame we've been waiting for.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
I am firmly in the camp of DC, but I am so hyped for this game! It looks like a lot of fun, they're doing the IPs justice, and it's bound to be the perfect Switch game. I could see taking this to work and getting my gamer co-workers to jump in during lunch.

I assume the resolution details are still unknown?

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
The spinning laser may be a comic thing, but it looks so much like how Tony uses it in Iron Man 2, I feel like it has to be a reference.

Given that they are taking moves from the Marvel vs Capcom games and nods to the MCU designs, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a direct reference.

MangoUltz

Mar 24, 2019
Okay so the current roster of 34 plus (potentially)

- Antman
- Vision
- Bucky
- Colossus
- Cyclops
- Beast
- Medusa
- Black Bolt
- Nova
- Valkyrie (?)
- Some more villains?

This is the endgame we've been waiting for.
So we're looking at about 50ish playable characters in the base game. Excellent

Holding out that there will be a bunch of secret ones too.

Status
Not open for further replies.