Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
As long as you don't start eating the kids, you should be fine.
pr5jx.png

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eating edibles when you have to babysit six children.

Leaving your children with someone who will eat an edible to go to a swingers party.

My guy you and the adults in the situation need to get your shit together this is embarrassing behavior.

Painguy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
California
Parents have 6 kids with weed out in the open.

They are at an orgy.

Damn...parents need to wrap it up. Parents sound like kids themselves.

Take a shower OP.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't believe this story. Who the hell is going to leave a pot cookie in reach of their kids, knowing that they're in the house.

Who the hell is going to leave their kids with a babysitter who's been informed to eat whatever they want in the refrigerator, without telling them that there is a mind-altering substance in a cookie, unmarked?

Sounds like malarkey.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
So much is suspect about all this, especially as OP repeatedly to dodges questions about if he knew what the cookie was or not.

plus the whole stumbling into oh hey they'll be back with some swingers

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Meh remember op a freak out is all mental. Just occupy yourself with cartoons and methodically check each kid status. Put a reminder on your phone or whatever if you need to with their names

Note to self : check A , check D , check F etc

Also eat

Rawky

Oct 26, 2017
Eating an edible while being responsible for six children in the place of their actual parents? OP, this is not acceptable behaviour. If this story turns out to be true, you should do some self-reflection.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I'd babysit that place weekly lol
Sounds fun. Don't really smoke but would def. take a bite every so often and ride the high.
Or just save it for tomorrow.
Whole thing is worth it just to eat/cook everything in the house. :)

Anyways, enjoy!

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
There was this commercial running when I was in high school that shows this little blonde girl, 3 years old tops, walking up to a pool and putting some pool toys in it, then bringing over one of those inflatable raft things, pushing it into the pool, etc, then it cuts to black and a voice says "Just tell your parents you were busy in your room, getting high. They'll understand."

I desperately want to post the video but I have no idea how to track it down.

Akainu

Unshakable Resolve
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everywhere and nowhere
Hold on you saw someone didn't finish their snack and said to yourself "you know what fuckem let me finish this off. They said I could have anything 😉". Like I could understand if it was half a container of Oreos. If you were thirsty and there was half a I dunno 16oz Mountain Dew you would of drank that too? Wait and now I'm seeing there was a whole mess of them? You didn't even get a fresh one?

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Yo the parents just left drugs in the form of baked goods in their fridge with 6 children in the house??? And you ate a half eaten cookie??? Nevermind whats in it why the fuck you eating half eaten food from someone else?

giphy.gif

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
Hold up, I just read this thread. It's not clear whether O.P knew it was a weed cookie or not.

They said you could eat anything, yes, but did you knowingly eat a weed cookie?

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Colorado edibles are nothing to take lightly. For real. I saw my 4th dimensional wireframe body attached to me and floating above in the cosmos. I also played DDR for like 30 minutes straight and couldn't feel ANY fatigue whatsoever to the point where I freaked out because my stamina was at like... 300% even though I knew in my mind that my body realistically was probably breaking down lol. Those edibles are no joke.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Eating edibles when you have to babysit six children.

Leaving your children with someone who will eat an edible to go to a swingers party.

My guy you and the adults in the situation need to get your shit together this is embarrassing behavior.
A lot of parents smoke/ingest weed every day, crazy I know! Had OP just taken a little bit he woulda been fine.

Leaving it in the fridge like that is a dumb move though

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
This seems funny from the "reading a silly Era thead" angle, but in reality, this is a pretty horrifying situation.

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Epic thread so far m8. Please let us know when the aliens in your closet start talking to you.

guill

Nov 14, 2017
Shit dude, 2 times I have taken edibles. Never again, the first time I made the mistake to hop into a car as a passenger, I started screaming Everytime we passed a car because I saw them at lightspeed.

Second time I felt I was hyperventilanting and that my jaw was falling out. Not cool

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
If this story is true, one or both of the parents fucked up. That's some major negligence. Be thankful that you were the one that ate that cookie. Second, just watch something that relaxes you and that contrary to what you may believe right now, you have more control of yourself than you think. Stay mindful and you will see this through. Text the parents and tell them that you accidently ate the other half of a weed cookie in the fridge. Tell them though that you have things under control and there's no real reason to worry, "We're just kickin' back and watching spongebob right now. Just wanted you let you guys know the situation, but it's no big problem for me."

Now, if you really don't have real control of yourself and are still continuing to feel those psychedelic symptoms, then you should call over a friend or have the parents come over or have them call a friend to come over and assist you. Eh, besides all that, just make sure the kids stay safe and happy and if at all possible, enjoy the high.