• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe this story. Who the hell is going to leave a pot cookie in reach of their kids, knowing that they're in the house.

Who the hell is going to leave their kids with a babysitter who's been informed to eat whatever they want in the refrigerator, without telling them that there is a mind-altering substance in a cookie, unmarked?

Sounds like malarkey.
Read this in Dave Chappelle's white man voice and now I can't stop chuckling.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Happened to me a few months ago so I know how miserable it is. Start walking or do lots of push ups. Get those endorphins kicking in.

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ended up watching kids for whole night, slept on that very same couch.

Rode that all out, but man, what a night

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hold up, I just read this thread. It's not clear whether O.P knew it was a weed cookie or not.

They said you could eat anything, yes, but did you knowingly eat a weed cookie?

To clear it up, fuck no. I said before it was sugary as hell with smell covered,, and I dont eat edibles enough to know what they usually taste like

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Because he didn't know
giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Nottingham, UK

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Those parents must be some of the most irresponsible parents I have ever seen.

What if a kid grabbed one of them and started tripping?

Yea, I'm all for adults doing their drugs but for fuck's sake take some precautions to keep your kids from getting access to them. Sad thing is they probably won't even understand what they did wrong when explained to them.