EDM Era |OT| We're All Deaf Now

Zapages

Oct 28, 2017
You guys need take a listen to some awesome underground EDM-lite / popish that is coming from Pakistan.

Really surprised by it... Its reminds me of the 2000s.

Abdullah Siddiqui - Terrified

Resistance live:

Forcefield:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbbhz1LadCU

Telescope:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWSLol5bEsI

Young:

Last edited:

Tawpgun

Oct 25, 2017
I'm doing Alchemy at The Gorge Amphitheater. It's the first weekend of October so I really hope the weather holds out.

We are camping there too.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Seven lions is stopping by here in Denver but isn't doing his alchemy tour. :(
He has other support that night. But that venue is new and heard nothing but good things about it.
Ah, just checked. His support is Crystal Skies and Last Heroes who just joined his label.

If he plays his Alchemy tour set (or a version of it), you're in for a treat.
Samurai u need to go to this. Seven Lions sets NEVER disappoints if you are into his music even a little bit. He is a master at mixing different genres together and plays dubstep, psytrance, and future bass. Probably my favorite DJ to see live, and Crystal Skies/Last Heroes are really good too. I'm jealous. I missed his Alchemy tour in Long Beach because I was moving..told myself I would go to every show he does in socal lol

Samurai G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Denver, CO
Samurai u need to go to this. Seven Lions sets NEVER disappoints if you are into his music even a little bit. He is a master at mixing different genres together and plays dubstep, psytrance, and future bass. Probably my favorite DJ to see live, and Crystal Skies/Last Heroes are really good too. I'm jealous. I missed his Alchemy tour in Long Beach because I was moving..told myself I would go to every show he does in socal lol
But I'm spoiled and seen him at red rocks when he came like a few years ago. Heh....
Bad time in my life but yes, I think I'll buy some tickets soon to see him at this new venue here.

FairyEmpire

Oct 25, 2017
If you guys want an insanely powerful and creative take on just about any EDM genre meshed together into relentless and exciting tracks, check out Camellia's new album, Blackmagic Blazing. The dude can smoothly transition between speedcore, hardstyle, dubstep, trap, moombahton, complextro, electro house, big room, psytrance and more in mere seconds, all with excellent production values and quality songwriting to boot. Dude's already shown a lot of quality throughout other albums, but this one has to be the most impressive yet in terms of production and variety.