• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Come on... come on and just do it.

240.jpg

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
One thing that makes me legit happy about the Embracer acquisition is that they actually could bring back dead IP and have a good track record of letting their devs do whatever they want.

JonaB1986

Sep 15, 2020
My dream game from this acquisition is a new Legacy of Cain in the vein of The Witcher 3. Perhaps a series reboot. It's been so long since that cliffhanger I don't think a resolution would be viable anymore.

Apr 23, 2019
Deus Ex trilogy conclusion leading into a remake / reimagining of the original. There has to be a way to make that profitable. Maybe have every social media post be obnoxious with a bright yellow background, that seems to help initial sales.

Dunan

Jun 11, 2018
Deus Ex trilogy conclusion leading into a remake / reimagining of the original. There has to be a way to make that profitable. Maybe have every social media post be obnoxious with a bright yellow background, that seems to help initial sales.

They could re-release a Director's Cut-like version of Mankind Divided with the DLC inserted -- Desperate Measures was clearly cut right out of the game, considering that at the end it gives you a reward that can never be used -- for PS4/5 at minimal cost.

I hesitate to use the phrase "Director's Cut" as even a DLC-complete version clearly isn't what the devs at Eidos Montreal wanted to make; they had to get a product out the door for budget reasons. But a Mankind Divided Complete Edition would be a great stepping stone as they work on the half-finished MD2 that has been frozen in EM vaults since 2016.

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope we can expect to get more sufficiently budgeted AAA titles from CD and Eidos going forward.

I know Embracer is a huge company, but for some reason I feel like they might not be able to provide these studios with enough resources they need to make the type of games they used to do under SE. Hopefully I'm wrong and both CD and Eidos thrive under their new parent company.

OberstKrueger

Jan 7, 2018
all i need is confirmation that one of those games is deus ex. the fact that we'll probably have to wait a couple years to know if we're getting a new one or not drives me nuts
Just give us a short teaser trailer with the logo and a short preview of the new title track from Michael McCann. Knowing it's coming would keep me happy.

After HR and MD, I trust Eidos-Montréal to make a great Deus Ex game.