Status
Not open for further replies.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018

I'm confident we're getting a Metroid game this year. Announcement of new Switch hardware seems imminent as well.

Yes, Bloomberg's report was accurate. New screen, upgraded chips. Aiming for Sept - Oct release. An announcement is imminent. We might be getting news sooner than we thought.

The Bloomberg report said that the new model would include a 720p OLED screen, brand new chipset, 4K DLSS, and a 7-inch panel.

Last edited:

MrWindUpBird

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What has she gotta right before? It's also weird to need confirmation of this when it's been practically an open secret for the better part of year.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Before E3 would be nice if only that means we get Switch pro footage of games. I'm still thinking it's announced after though

dgamemaster

Jun 29, 2020
Didn't she also say (albeit a long time ago) that Mother 3 was going to launch on Wii U and that Mario Odyssey was a launch title? Not entirely sure if she's super legit, though she has had some stuff right before, but some stuff she has also gotten wrong, so IDK really.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Yeah, what I'm wondering is if it will allow for exclusive software... if it does then I guess it'll just be a new generation for Nintendo hardware then?

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Didn't she also say (albeit a long time ago) that Mother 3 was going to launch on Wii U and that Mario Odyssey was a launch title? Not entirely sure if she's super legit, though she has had some stuff right before, but some stuff she has also gotten wrong, so IDK really.

Wow, Emily has proven to be trustworthy, she has proven time and time again that she knows what is going on.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, this would be much sooner than expected.

Could an E3 announcement/reveal actually be coming?

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Wow

So I guess the next time we see BOTW2 it'll be running in this new hardware, which would make sense.

Jaq'or

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jun 6, 2018
Didn't expect that, but I'm hyped!
Emily has been pretty reliable tbh.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
gotta jump on that pre-order asap. don't want to go through another ps5 situation.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
the "bloomberg report" one was less "SWITCH PRO" and more "about the same with a bigger oled screen and 4K dock"?

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
Ight, Horii, time to let us know about DQ12 running on that new Switch hardware, thanks.

Plubio

Nov 12, 2019
Spain
Considering when they announced 3DS XL and Switch Lite, I guess they're waiting a week or two after E3. Can't wait honestly.

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
zRETiLv.jpg

The moment i was waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.