Status
Not open for further replies.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Maybe by imminent she meant Yuji Horii leaking the console in the DQ stream that'll start in a hour?

Edit: joke has been made already v_v

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Switch Pro, BotW 2, Metroid 5 and a gorgeous 2D Donkey Kong all coming within the next 4ish months, imo. From nothing but a cheap pokemon remake and a Skyward Sword rerelease announced to a damn solid second half of the year in pretty short order. Switch has gone stale for me over the past couple years but all this has got my curiosity and my attention.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Are you people saying day one delusional? News of this thing brings me nothing but suffering because I know what a challenge it's going to be to actually buy one.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe by imminent she meant Yuji Horii leaking the console in the DQ stream that'll start in a hour?
I still remember the announcement of DQXI on the NX back in 2015 lol

Are you people saying day one delusional? News of this thing brings me nothing but suffering because I know what a challenge it's going to be to actually buy one.
You gotta be prepared for that Amazon Checkout Any% run

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Didn't she also say (albeit a long time ago) that Mother 3 was going to launch on Wii U and that Mario Odyssey was a launch title? Not entirely sure if she's super legit, though she has had some stuff right before, but some stuff she has also gotten wrong, so IDK really.

Well, it not exacly her that's wrong, but her sources. She's just saying what she has heard from her sources since she's not actually involved internally in any Nintendo process.

Just because some sources were wrong, doesn't mean the others were.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Didn't she also say (albeit a long time ago) that Mother 3 was going to launch on Wii U and that Mario Odyssey was a launch title? Not entirely sure if she's super legit, though she has had some stuff right before, but some stuff she has also gotten wrong, so IDK really.

Hasn't it been damn near confirmed by a few people that Nintendo did complete a Mother 3 translation in that era, but ultimately sat on it out of fear of the cultural implications of some of its more problematic elements?

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's obvious that they were gonna build up to a mother 3 western reveal with earthbound getting rereleased and earthbound zero finally getting it's rom released, both considered successful by nintendo. But something probably fell through, perhaps the unfortunate passing of iwata

Smashed_Hulk

Jun 16, 2018
My body is ready!

Day 1 purchase. Dont care how much it costs. I need a super switch pro XL or whatever they wanna call it. I NEEDZ IT!!

The instant preorders are up, im going into gamestop and preordering cuz the bots aint gonna give me a chance in hell to preorder online.

NetMapel

Oct 25, 2017
If61.gif

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Come on Nintendo don't disappoint with this one! I hope they include an Ethernet port by default on it.

Friender

Sep 27, 2020
I wonder if they will try to stretch this revision another 4 years
4k docked w/DLSS sounds luscious

Deleted member 37151

Account closed at user request
Banned
Jan 1, 2018
Both these things were going to happen at some point, right? I mean, you're clearly supposed to flick the stylus on the touchscreen to throw the hat.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
What if this thing runs Xenoblade 2 in handheld mode and it doesn't look like a ps2 game on a tv with the sharpening setting turned to max??

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
I've been reading about new Switch announcements for like 2 years now, at some point someone is gonna be right and act all like "Omg you guys I told you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.