• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Man that free destruction gear rolled into a crapload of health. Gonna test it on my Charles. Might move it to my fire Ken.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Yes for azimanik, no for banshee.

Any 3 turn atk buffer works for banshee, so diene, mui, kizuna off the top of my head, but vivan can relax the gear requirements for Baiken by doing damage to banshee before the oneshot.
I guess without Baiken, I'm looking at wschuri to land the oneshot. Or maybe Yufine for banshee.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Man that free destruction gear rolled into a crapload of health. Gonna test it on my Charles. Might move it to my fire Ken.
I can relate.
4pxHt8n.jpg

hypertails

Oct 25, 2017
I guess without Baiken, I'm looking at wschuri to land the oneshot. Or maybe Yufine for banshee.
oof baiken is by far the best for banshee oneshot, yufine needs INSANE rage gear, 4.5k atk 320 cd with hell cutter stacks. It might actually be easier to use the 2star mouse fodder because you don't have to use a pvp ready build and can cheat on crit rate.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
lt519 , what are your builds for one shot B13 and A13? I pitied Vivian for this purpose. I started farming A13 to get a rage set for Sigret to do the W13 YDCB one shot, but my runs are incredibly slow with maybe a 70% chance success (depends on CZerato reliably stripping throughout the entire battle). B13 I haven't attempted because I hadn't pulled Vivian yet.

The requirements for A13 and B13 are a little bit different. B13 is far easier on Vivian because all she has to do is attack buff before you AoE dps (I use Charles) to wipe the first wave. Then you need a defense breaker like S.Rose/Bellona/Leo to defense break Banshee and then one shot with Baiken.

For A13 it's a little tougher, the adds are strong and the poison stacks can easily kill a weak DPS since the boss himself starts with an AoE attack as well. So safest runs usually put Vivian at 220+ speed to put up immunity and then either she herself is the cleaver with a Bellona defense break (her S3 EE with 50% CR push) or her attack buff is followed by a BBK or C.Merc to one shot the first wave. Then you need Leo/Bellona/S.Rose again to def break Azimanuk before your single target nukes go. My Vivian on Time Matter is strong enough to kill the eggs without a defense break since her S2 is reset by killing the first wave.

Really the best advice I can give is to go to yufine.co and look at their Banshee 13 One Shot and Fast Azimanuk guides as they are really detailed with the gear requirements to do the necessary damage.

My A13 set-up has insane gear requirements (Bellona being 2x the speed of my nukes), I think if you are starting from scratch I'd do a team like Vivian/BBK/Leo/W.Schuri which greatly reduces the gear requirements.

I further mola'd Sol so the run is clean now but that's the idea for me. The team mentioned above has one advantage over mine and that's only one innate 15% defense break resist check whereas mine has two. Running Vivian as the cleaver in A13 gives her pretty tough gear requirements but it's useful for B13 chip damage and at these speeds she'll even chip down Azimanuk a little giving you some wiggle room on nuking.

I ran it all day yesterday and had 300+ clears and ran out of leifs. Totally worth it.

I lean into Midnight Bloom and Charles Imprint for extra CC so I can meet the CD requirements. I also run W.Schuri on his speed imprint to get Vivian to 230 to move before the first wave in Az 13. I run Vivian on Super Duper Water Soaker for B13 to give Baiken 5% damage boost.

imgur.com

imgur.com

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

yufine.co

Fast Azimanak 13 | yufine.co

This guide explains gear requirements, heroes, detailed team building and more, for constructing Azimanak 13 One-shot teams in Epic Seven!

Is vivian required for oneshot setups? I have her but I'm not sure if I want to spend the dogs to promote.

You could run her at 50 with C.Merc as your cleaver and then just stack health/speed on vivian. She has the advantage over Diene here to put immunity up. For Banshee just run Diene (little more gear requirement for baiken).

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
The requirements for A13 and B13 are a little bit different. B13 is far easier on Vivian because all she has to do is attack buff before you AoE dps (I use Charles) to wipe the first wave. Then you need a defense breaker like S.Rose/Bellona/Leo to defense break Banshee and then one shot with Baiken.

For A13 it's a little tougher, the adds are strong and the poison stacks can easily kill a weak DPS since the boss himself starts with an AoE attack as well. So safest runs usually put Vivian at 220+ speed to put up immunity and then either she herself is the cleaver with a Bellona defense break (her S3 EE with 50% CR push) or her attack buff is followed by a BBK or C.Merc to one shot the first wave. Then you need Leo/Bellona/S.Rose again to def break Azimanuk before your single target nukes go. My Vivian on Time Matter is strong enough to kill the eggs without a defense break since her S2 is reset by killing the first wave.

Really the best advice I can give is to go to yufine.co and look at their Banshee 13 One Shot and Fast Azimanuk guides as they are really detailed with the gear requirements to do the necessary damage.

My A13 set-up has insane gear requirements (Bellona being 2x the speed of my nukes), I think if you are starting from scratch I'd do a team like Vivian/BBK/Leo/W.Schuri which greatly reduces the gear requirements.

I further mola'd Sol so the run is clean now but that's the idea for me. The team mentioned above has one advantage over mine and that's only one innate 15% defense break resist check whereas mine has two. Running Vivian as the cleaver in A13 gives her pretty tough gear requirements but it's useful for B13 chip damage and at these speeds she'll even chip down Azimanuk a little giving you some wiggle room on nuking.

I ran it all day yesterday and had 300+ clears and ran out of leifs. Totally worth it.

I lean into Midnight Bloom and Charles Imprint for extra CC so I can meet the CD requirements. I also run W.Schuri on his speed imprint to get Vivian to 230 to move before the first wave in Az 13. I run Vivian on Super Duper Water Soaker for B13 to give Baiken 5% damage boost.

imgur.com

imgur.com

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

yufine.co

Fast Azimanak 13 | yufine.co

This guide explains gear requirements, heroes, detailed team building and more, for constructing Azimanak 13 One-shot teams in Epic Seven!

You could run her at 50 with C.Merc as your cleaver and then just stack health/speed on vivian. She has the advantage over Diene here to put immunity up. For Banshee just run Diene (little more gear requirement for baiken).

Thanks, looking over that page now. I'm not sure I can make those gear requirements, though. Speed gear continues to evade me.

Last week's hunt grinding brought me nothing but high HP/def rage gear (lol), so that doesn't help either.

if you have either RGB or ML Ken, that would be great on him
Unfortunately I have neither.

Tuxedotank

Jan 9, 2018
W13 update: I replaced Dizzy with Alexa and was still having mixed results. Then I realized I needed g purg to go before my dps in phase 1 so Sigret's s2 can 1 shot a snake and set up Furious for his S2/S3 turn 1 VS the wyvern. Much better results! I could still 6* Alexa and I want another free unequip to see if torn sleeve is more reliable since Sigret does so much damage on her own.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
W13 update: I replaced Dizzy with Alexa and was still having mixed results. Then I realized I needed g purg to go before my dps in phase 1 so Sigret's s2 can 1 shot a snake and set up Furious for his S2/S3 turn 1 VS the wyvern. Much better results! I could still 6* Alexa and I want another free unequip to see if torn sleeve is more reliable since Sigret does so much damage on her own.
If the wyvern is occasionally hitting the tank too hard or hitting other units besides the tank because of lack of debuffs, then torn sleeve will help.

hypertails

Oct 25, 2017
Went 8-2 in rta placements, got placed in high silver. Got out geared once, losing to a fast arby alexa proc that did like 90 percent damage to my bruisers, and lost to a weird briseria-hyufine-vivian-ssb cleave setup.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, looking over that page now. I'm not sure I can make those gear requirements, though. Speed gear continues to evade me.

Last week's hunt grinding brought me nothing but high HP/def rage gear (lol), so that doesn't help either.

Unfortunately I have neither.

Depending on gear for C.Merc I think you can get away with W.Schuri being the only one on a rage set. His gear requirement is still pretty high though.

I've farmed a lot of A11 before the 13 updates so fortunately I have three pretty solid rage sets on Sol, Sigret, and Watcher Schuri now.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
I've never summoned Fire Baal or Fire Ceci (went halfway to pity on her banner) and during yesterday's free summons Fire Baal decided to show up, today decided to waste 90 bookmarks (Got Choux first summon so had some "spares") and he shows up again.... Ceci one day.

Also during this session I got my first ml nat 5 summon since LCQ was in mystics.... (so 5 months) my 13th overall and my first dupe in a second Spec Tene.

Can't complain since that was a good run but damn I wish that had been ML Tywin, Ruele, Ara or Violet instead.

I guess at least it's progress to choosing a unit from the coinshop eventually.... in like 2 years unless I start to lucksack ML nat5s again at a high rate.

I wonder how the Coin system will work if I summon ML Ara again one day? Will I get a coin even though I traded her for ML Ken? (Wish I could walk that one back....)

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
70 pulls in and got one five star, a Shimada staff which at least was new. Also was able to SSS Singelica, so not a total loss. Free is free. I got lucky in Corvus so can't complain too much.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Banshee 1-shot achieved!

I was checking against the damage calculator using the stats from this link: https://www.reddit.com/r/EpicSeven/comments/gazon2/b13_one_shot_guide_baiken_w_calculations/

But I entered the defensive stats manually so I was missing the extra damage% from green that choosing B13 as your target does, and thought I was way below threshold.

Glad I ended up giving it a go anyway, I do wonder if I could have saved all my Azu reforge mats tho.

I did try with Vivian for a bit, but even with her weapon and ring removed her+Charles pushed the split in the second phase. Luckily Mui was sitting around with sort of leveled gear.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Well I wound up getting a couple imprints on 4* heroes that I "needed" and a dupe Mui.
Not exactly anything I wanted but I guess it's better than nothing over dupe 4* stuff.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Banshee 1-shot achieved!

I was checking against the damage calculator using the stats from this link: https://www.reddit.com/r/EpicSeven/comments/gazon2/b13_one_shot_guide_baiken_w_calculations/

But I entered the defensive stats manually so I was missing the extra damage% from green that choosing B13 as your target does, and thought I was way below threshold.

Glad I ended up giving it a go anyway, I do wonder if I could have saved all my Azu reforge mats tho.

I did try with Vivian for a bit, but even with her weapon and ring removed her+Charles pushed the split in the second phase. Luckily Mui was sitting around with sort of leveled gear.

Wow that is one crazy rage set on Baiken.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
FWIW all your Baiken one shot builds should do great in Trials this week. I didn't even need to clear it for SSS+. I went Tama/Lilias/Cermia/Baiken and timed it so I went Tama Idol -> Cermia S2/S1 -> Baiken S2 which put nilgal into stun with a bleed since the bleeds are two turn. Baiken then starts the stun phase with an S1 and by the end of the stun phase you should be able to do another S2 -> S3 for a massive 600k+ detonation. I had nearly 3 million leaving the first stun phase and Cermia missed quite a few crits (but was also using oath key for no particular reason).

Be even easier with a better dual attacker like Kitty or Sinful since you are really just going all out blitz. I tried Vivian instead of Cermia but she took too many turns from Baiken.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Here's Dalberg Scout (part of it) sorry for low res and shortened video, at the lake house so internet is shit. Had a bit while the kids were napping to play a little today:

My Atywin is 233 and Briseria 243 and Rose 209 for reference. Someone can transcribe full notes if we need it.

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Bronze 1 led to the sort of fight that makes me question my life choices.

I wanted to see how Ceci's unhealable ee would do against roana, and somehow that led to a ten minute grindfest between diene + ceci vs arby + roana because arby must've eaten crushed dreamblades for breakfast, and roana somehow happened to stagger her resses just enough to make it impossible to hammer down arby first. I've never seen arby self res 5+ times in one fight, and that's not counting roana.

Partly my fault for bringing ssb against roana? But I don't know if that was even the issue.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Lionheart scout. Man, C. Dom is just awesome, she makes things work so smoothly lol.

Lol that's a better setup than what I was considering. I was thinking Briseria into cdom to kill ssb, then sigret s3 to kill arby.

What are your sigret's stats again? Being able to kill ssb with an s2 like that isn't something I think my sigret can do, though I imagine if it didn't kill, you would have used cdom to clean up.

Cdom has gotten a lot better in the current meta. I nearly benched her back in the day when ssb and counter dizzy were super common.

Edit: I was overthinking things again. Lqc + krau + diene took out team 2 without much trouble.

Last edited:

hypertails

Oct 25, 2017
Lol that's a better setup than what I was considering. I was thinking Briseria into cdom to kill ssb, then sigret s3 to kill arby.

What are your sigret's stats again? Being able to kill ssb with an s2 like that isn't something I think my sigret can do, though I imagine if it didn't kill, you would have used cdom to clean up.

Cdom has gotten a lot better in the current meta. I nearly benched her back in the day when ssb and counter dizzy were super common.
Here's mine
Epic_Seven_2020-09-07-19-43-06.jpg

She's not really optimized for pvp since she's my main debuffer for w13 now, I think her attack is lacking a bit. I could get her to 4k/95/330 by swapping some pieces around but she'd be unusable for wyvern then.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
Just got Blaze Dingo, and he looks like a fun character.
I'm not sure he's worth the investment though, do you guys use him in particular situations ?

Clearly now I'm at a point where, it's mostly Molas that are lacking, I have enough fodders to 6* 4 characters but it's useless without the Molas..

Edit :

Ok, this is the kind of unit that changes the way I would play, so it's great !

Last edited:

Kentsui

Oct 26, 2017
Blingo is great, had him lying around for a while until I pulled a lot of regular Dingos, so I imprinted and built him, he has been a great help pretty much everywhere even with my relatively crappy gear.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
If I remember right, you need high damage, cleansers(a momo was good for me), and Croat to deal enough damage. It took me a few tries to pass it finally.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Finally getting some green unit help. Got Bellona who I threw 40 summons at earlier in vain, with my five star ticket. Going to look at building her and my new Vivian.

Chapter 3 MVP for clearing the story was my Cermia.... good to use her. Those 26K S3s helped a lot on the HP sponge mobs.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
In today's meta, anything under 150 er might as well be zero, so the right one. You're only losing like 1k effective hp for 15 more speed, seems deece.

Yeah was doing some PvP earlier Vs and I'm forced to agree.

Just got Blaze Dingo, and he looks like a fun character.
I'm not sure he's worth the investment though, do you guys use him in particular situations ?

Clearly now I'm at a point where, it's mostly Molas that are lacking, I have enough fodders to 6* 4 characters but it's useless without the Molas..

Edit :

Ok, this is the kind of unit that changes the way I would play, so it's great !

I use mine in GW as a secondary clean up cleave, both hell raid and normal raid and autoing harder content (Later AT stages and Episode 3), if you can make him work for you he's definitely a fun unit.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Omg Sigret two-taps Tsurin with her S2.

I saw it on reddit and gave it a try in arena. Ran Briseria CDom Sigret Fmaya vs RV Tsurin FCeci Roana, and it fucking worked.

Briseria managed to hit and strip RV, which let CDom oneshot him, and then Sigret killed TSurin in one S2.

This is amazing.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Omg Sigret two-taps Tsurin with her S2.

I saw it on reddit and gave it a try in arena. Ran Briseria CDom Sigret Fmaya vs RV Tsurin FCeci Roana, and it fucking worked.

Briseria managed to hit and strip RV, which let CDom oneshot him, and then Sigret killed TSurin in one S2.

This is amazing.

I imagine she's same as J.Kise though and needs that strip since F.Ceci on Aurius takes three shots to get through.

But that's awesome since it's far more accessible. My T.Surin D typically gets tapped by Basar/A.Lots/J.Kise/C.Dom type combinations.

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
Dupe red Lidica on my ticket. Not too upset, though she just goes into the waiting room for now.

What's your in game name? Some people here can friend you for more supporting units if you want.
It's cool, but I can almost always have an Arby in support thanks to friends and randos. I think the problem comes from the setup of my team and the lack of strategy that I have lol

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
My ticket gave me a dupe Sigret. I wasn't expecting anything new cause I'm only missing 2 or 3 of the episode 1 people but the extra 6% attack from her new imprint will be handy.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Was always going get a dupe but I got a useful one in Charlotte, I can use her whenever I six star Fire Charlotte or LCQ.

Honestly will probably go with Fire Charlotte since she's in a nice spot and I like her self imprint better.

hypertails

Oct 25, 2017
thought I would start taking a couple minutes to post my reasoning behind taking some of the units for my gw attacks.

Bronze:

B1 is easy to bait forever with achates and f. maya. S tene slots in perfectly because she can't be countered, but any red bruiser or slightly tanky dps would work.

B2 a. lots Melissa to kill riolet, charles to finish up krau. was expecting to lose Melissa to horse, but I didn't need her for any if the other towers so it was fine.

Silver:

S1 kinda shows why t surin doesn't work super well on gw defense, you have to give up either damage or mitigation compared to arena. 2 tanky bruisers who either counter or have multi-attacks, and have aoe s3s. I was a little greedy because I wanted to strip revive buff instead of putting up defense buff with alencia, and I got a little unlucky that my 120 er achates got silenced so my Charles got pretty low.

s2 I'm scouting here so I bring my 280 a. cidd to check flidica's speed, singelica to counter arby, s tene to counter Ken. Risky team comp if I lose the spd race but whatever.

Not going to post dalberg because d2 was a 10 minute long boring ssb grindfest.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
thought I would start taking a couple minutes to post my reasoning behind taking some of the units for my gw attacks.

Bronze:

B1 is easy to bait forever with achates and f. maya. S tene slots in perfectly because she can't be countered, but any red bruiser or slightly tanky dps would work.

B2 a. lots Melissa to kill riolet, charles to finish up krau. was expecting to lose Melissa to horse, but I didn't need her for any if the other towers so it was fine.

Silver:

S1 kinda shows why t surin doesn't work super well on gw defense, you have to give up either damage or mitigation compared to arena. 2 tanky bruisers who either counter or have multi-attacks, and have aoe s3s. I was a little greedy because I wanted to strip revive buff instead of putting up defense buff with alencia, and I got a little unlucky that my 120 er achates got silenced so my Charles got pretty low.

s2 I'm scouting here so I bring my 280 a. cidd to check flidica's speed, singelica to counter arby, s tene to counter Ken. Risky team comp if I lose the spd race but whatever.

Not going to post dalberg because d2 was a 10 minute long boring ssb grindfest.

Thanks for the advice, especially with Tsurin. I brought a bruiser team against them so that I could save Tsurin for last, and it worked great.

My riskiest attack was against B2 because I was counting on the Briseria strip to land. Fortunately it did.

Bronze:

Silver:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.