• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
I just realised we have the ability to jump to last first unread post on mobile.

I think I'm gonna cry.

Edit: first, not last. Muppet.

Last edited:

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I mean it's a great feature, but that was available before you know. You could change what the arrow on GAF mobile did; open thread, last page or first unread. Same with clicking the GAF logo on the normal site. ResetEra just has first unread as the default for the main thread title link.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I just realised we have the ability to jump to last unread post on mobile.

I think I'm gonna cry.
I literally just found that out myself.

I always hated the fact I had to chose between either going straight to the first unread post or the last page in our old home.

The fact I can do both easily is magical.

Now I just need quick go to the he top of the page on mobile and a refresh button at the bottom of the page and I'm set.

Still massively impressed with all the cool features, didn't realise what was possible for forums until now lol.

ironcreed

Oct 27, 2017
The color scheme, layout, notifications... everything. It's a better site already. It's wizardry to have it up so quickly and being so nice.

OP
OP
deadfolk

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah - I cannot adequately express how impressed I am! The crew did an amazing job, between the technical side of things and the organisation of getting everyone here. Incredible.

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
Thank you, glorious little purple circle

All hail the purple circle

In its divinity we rely

Coi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it was a surprise for me too, nice feature.
Now we need the dark theme and it's perfect.
*EDIT
And bigger avatars, we need bigger avatars :D

Exuro

Oct 27, 2017
It's been great at home, but it's blocked at my work. I don't usually get distracted with forums but it's nice to be able to check up during lunch which I did in the past.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Another dope social feature is that when people click on your profile, under your name you can put your twitter handle. That is AWESOME.