OP
OP
BLOODED_hands

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
It's not part of Scp but theres a story about a world ending scenario written by the perspective of an infected person, it was called something like "Instructions to plant a seed" and the narrative later switched to the Survivor side. Anybody knows what i'm talking about?

Ooh. This I'm also interested in. Who recognizes this story?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I want to make an SCP article about the "it was two black men" that everyone seems so fond of blaming shit on. I don't know if I should make it a phenomenon that causes the person to imagine the black men or if they should just be entities who appear as black men and have no other distinguishing features aside from the fact that they were black men and there were two of them.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
I want to make an SCP article about the "it was two black men" that everyone seems so fond of blaming shit on. I don't know if I should make it a phenomenon that causes the person to imagine the black men or if they should just be entities who appear as black men and have no other distinguishing features aside from the fact that they were black men and there were two of them.
Make it an scp invented by a racist to try to frame black people

OP
OP
BLOODED_hands

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017

Shiiiiiit.... Do it up.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017

Have it be a bit of both.

Make it a Tulpa or a thought form born from white folks' racism.

Kelsdesu

Oct 25, 2017
How would you classify them?

Kelsdesu

Oct 25, 2017
Keter. If they're phantom black people they can't be caught and no one seems to give an accurate description of them. If it's a memetic phenomenon then it's too widespread to contain
Perfect. Do that shit. Can you also do an interview from a witness named Karen?

Last edited:

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Just got done reading SCP-5000. Quite the lil journey.

And somebody explaining it in this post.

Some interesting layers to that one.

Although I disagree with the redditor saying the bad ending is the Foundation losing. I could see a couple of different interpretations of that being the other way around.

Like any good SCP, gives you a big juicy taste but still leaves you with some questions.

OP
OP
BLOODED_hands

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Man..... I've been lurking on Spacebattles, and I didn't realize how ridiculously op SCP-3812 is among other things such as the SCP that knows of our existence and reality and can manipulate a narrative 👀

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Man..... I've been lurking on Spacebattles, and I didn't realize how ridiculously op SCP-3812 is among other things such as the SCP that knows of our existence and reality and can manipulate a narrative 👀

Those particular SCPs are always fun. There's another one where a DVD set of a show can show the entire world beyond the show and go deeper into other narratives with the world. They stopped testing when they went a bit too deep inside the narrative.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Love these. Not sure if anyone's played it, but besides Control, the closest thing to this in games that I've played lately is Stories Untold. I've only played the first two stories, but it seems right up the alley of anyone reading these.
Any other recommendations?

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair that's about the amount of time an initial contact team would have with an anomaly. Would be cool if they also showed the containment team pov as well or the research team.

That's mainly why I didn't care for it. I wanted to see the containment team or at least a post mission brief with the research team.

SchroDingerzat

One Winged Slayer
Sep 24, 2018
These books look great and I am really debating getting them. I just wish they would show more before I commit.

SchroDingerzat

One Winged Slayer
Sep 24, 2018
I'm always curious how the rights to stuff like SCP fiction work in relation to stuff like these art books.

Licensing Guide - SCP Foundation

The SCP Foundation's 'top-secret' archives, declassified for your enjoyment.
You're good as long as you credit the original creator and use the Creative Commons license. However, you can't sell anything with SCP 173 on it.
omg. I definitely contributed to go for this! :)

If anyone is interested it seems the SCP books use alot of (if not all) of the artwork from the russian books https://artscp.com/en/goods/en-2017 Seems they bought the rights lock stock and barrel from ARTSCP

Last edited:

Shiki

Nov 30, 2017
i read hundreds upon hundreds of them. Many of the 3000 ones are very good.

3001 - red reality (pure extreme isolation terror)
3008 - infinite ikea
5935 - Blood and the breaking of my heart. Very long, emotional with a great twist.
5545 - Abnormality. Great twist on this one.
2030 - Laugh is fun. I have not found an scp that grosses me out quite as much as this one. Its so fucking weird and creepy

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
I don't see anything wrong with it. It's fine as a stand alone entry that is in it's own alternate universe, there's already a couple entries on the site that are like that.
I feel the same way. The Scp-wiki features thousands of articles written by random people on the internet, it's not feasible for everything to fit with a consistent canon. I don't have problems with articles like this that tackle the concept of a group of interest provided that they're written well.

h0tp0ck3t

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Artbooks came in today :D
QbXrDK2.jpg
U6r11lp.jpg
sw5HFmG.jpg

So, The Exploring Series just released his dictation of SCP 6140 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-GidajZjMs) and I noticed that in the comment section, there's a very big split in the reception of it. How do you all feel about it?
I liked it a fair bit. I don't think it really has a simple "happy ending" because as is often the case with its sort of concept, there's an underlying implication that the so-called official historical record of normalcy is false. What else might be "wrong" with reality and nobody recognizes it?

Plus the nature of the SCP archive is such that there are necessarily many alternate timelines and realities. I know some people don't like stories that end with a masquerade-drop, thus ending the status quo of the meta-fiction. That isn't really the case in 6140 though - after the "true" history is restored, the world at large still knows nothing.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Microsoft made a SCP Foundation inspired thing to promo gamepass, even used the Foundation logo and turned it into a X. Thought it was super cool. Don't know if I want to read to much into it, but would be cool if they were working on something SCP related, doubt it though.