Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Only white people telling me that I look like other black celebrities that I don't resemble at all.

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bradley Cooper all the time.

Last edited:

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
About a decade ago a lady said I looked like Christopher Moltisanti from Sopranos. I shave my head these days though, so....a 30-something bald Christopher Moltisanti?

Dicer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm apparently the love child of Jamie and Adam from myth busters...

I've also gotten Jim the anvil Hart and Kevin Youkilis in the past...

PhazonBlonde

User requested ban
Banned
May 18, 2018
Somewhere deep in space
Yes, a couple. The only one that sticks out to me right now is Brittany Snow (when she had blonde hair).

And I know it doesn't 'count' since it's a game character, but Lunafreya from FFXV (more specifically her realistic Kingsglaive render)

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
John Lennon too, Liam Gallagher, Noel Gallagher, Martin Starr.
And from slightly drunker people, Elton John and Neil Lennon.

phisheep

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
Oct 26, 2017
In my younger and hairier days I got mistaken for this guy ... once I signed an autograph on his behalf.

41lz1mimKPL._SX342_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Rebel-TT

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Tobago
A girl once told me I look like John Lennon. No way! Pretty sure she was just trying to praise me so she'd benefit from it in return.

Then there was this guy telling me I look like Raul Seixas, which is false as well.
OP, I've been told multiple times that I look like "Superman". I think it was down to women trying to bed me in the end. Hindsight is 20/20.

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
when I was still waiting tables, I was likened to johnny mathis on two separate occasions. One lady looked kind of star struck at first, it was weird.

Shades

Oct 27, 2017
Neil Patrick Harris on a constant and regular basis

I was once approached for an autograph while I was eating at Wendy's

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Used to get Ryan Gosling when I was younger and had longer hair. Used to love that one lol. Haven't gotten that since high school though.

Now the one I get every so often is definitively my gay doppelgänger, Tyler Oakley
Tyler+Oakley+tcxgA8IMpdrm.jpg

Me
u8UJmHo.jpg

A Grizzly Bear

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
When I was younger it was between Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Nick Carter. Now some people say I look like Patrick J. Adams.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I'm Tobey Maguire.
tobey-maguire-crying-spider-man-3ee6e30c8ea461d3de3dcd346fa7be0f.jpg

People literally used to yell "yoooo Spidermaaaan!" Then I would crawl around on the floor for shits and giggles. Priceless Tobey.

Wrighteous86

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I get Vince Vaughn a lot. When he was skinny, I was. Now that he's not.... I am also not. Gotta keep up appearances, right?

I've gotten Jeremy Renner a few times too.

Don't find either to be much of a compliment.