Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2022
This won't end well for everyone directly involved. Miller is clearly a dangerous presence at this point.

I don't think they're "on the run", as people are saying. Those tasked to do so just haven't been able to serve Miller yet, and from the Olivia Wilde thread I understand actors/celebrities are sometimes hard to serve papers to. Is there no way to look up documentations to see where they last flew to? Or if they've been using registered debit/credit cards somewhere?

In any case, I hope the authorities find them fast before the situation got tragically out of control.

Ezra need all kinds of help and jail and to pay for therapy for the girl, the trauma this poor gal has gone through with his bullshit, once she's found holy shit.
Miller uses they/them pronouns, FYI.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
WB is literally the epitome of this is fine meme right now. Really disappointed with Erza. I even liked their Flash in Synder cut, but what a horrible person they turn out.

LeGrandBouquetBlanc

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2022
This won't end well for everyone directly involved. Miller is clearly a dangerous presence at this point.

I don't think they're "on the run", as people are saying. Those tasked to do so just haven't been able to serve Miller yet, and from the Olivia Wilde thread I understand actors/celebrities are sometimes hard to serve papers to. Is there no way to look up documentations to see where they last flew to? Or if they've been using registered debit/credit cards somewhere?

In any case, I hope the authorities find them fast before the situation got tragically out of control.

Miller uses they/them pronouns, FYI.
sorry, I was referring to the child when using girl and assumed it was a girl child. corrected my post, sorry for making an ass out of myself.

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
Chase Iron Eyes just posted this:

I've read their parents talking about the whole concept of non-binary with the siouxsie two-spirit tradition, and their father publically calling them by the name that Ezra said they want to be called - despite the fact that they still use their social account with their birth name - is a good sign. I'm hopeful that Tokata / Gibson find an way out of this situation and let Ezra seek help and face justice.

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
Ezra keeps escalating. I wonder what drives someone to behave this way. They have to be aware that this is the end of their career as an actor at this point, and I'm sure that only encourages the spiral.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
This is Ezra Miller and some musician called Ollie Ignatius, they used to be friends, having matching tattoos and seemingly knew each other for more than a decade.

Ollie via his Instagram account uses the pronouns he/they. After the fallout and the Instagram stories I shared earlier, he shared this 'poem' that seems to indicate that well, take it as you will. I think at very least a serious investigation is in order.

T0cbwoN_d.webp

Paired up with:
Yeah, Ezra Miller has deleted / desactivated their Instagram. Earlier today he was sharing these Instagram stories that were made by one of their "comrades", which has also deleted / desactivated their Instagram:

She/They looks a lot like Mia Solange, but aren't the same person. So not only Ezra Miller has deactivated their account, but this user that was with them at least one week ago that had the Instagram handle vudu.pxssy did too. Completely normal behavior after the recent accusations, of course.

Sounds like really bad news.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently they have been seen in New York City this weekend. Also, I just found one of their "comrades" that follows Tokata, Ezra and they not only follow them back, but also apparently was with Ezra the last few days.

What parents wouldn't be pleased about their children hanging around this "angel", am I right? (forgive the sarcasm, but the more disturbing shit you see around this and there is a lot, it becomes very hard to keep your cool when people relativize how fucked up this situation is). In another words, yeah this is clearly some cult shit:

Six days ago:

April 28:

REDpBK6.jpg

274n0uR.jpg

This goes beyond just Tokata and we know now that Ezra is armed, dangerous and I sincerely hope Tokata and these other people realize the deep shit they are getting into. It checks with the account that Tokata's uncle told on his interview:

ChiefEzra3.jpg

ChiefEzra1.jpg

ChiefEzra2.jpg

lastrealindians.com

Chief Bear Cross Testifies: "Ezra Miller Groomed My Niece, Tokata & Brought a Firearm Into My Home" Plus Ezra’s Attack on Sara Jumping Eagle — Last Real Indians

Tokata Iron Eyes’ uncle, Chief Bear Cross, welcomed Ezra Miller into his home recently and witnessed excessive drug abuse by Miller, who unleashed a firearm unannounced. Also, photos from Ezra Miller’s brutal attack on Tokata’s mother, Sara Jumping Eagle.

There is an obvious pattern here with Ezra, weird cultish hand signs and posing with guns. He should be considered armed, dangerous and more people should be aware of this shit, and I mean that seriously. This is gearing up for some horrific shit and I'm stunned how United States authorities aren't doing shit about this.

This is an escalation even beyond the previous stuff, jeez.

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
WB has to cancel this movie. Just take the fucking hit and throw the film negative into a fire.
Either recast and reshoot all their scenes somehow or take the loss and shelve it, yes. We know that the production is reportedly on pause, but the longer they take to say something admonishing and cutting ties with Miller completely, the worse they look to me. Just get their ass in jail and let they treat themselves while they aren't offering danger to anyone else.

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
Found the Instagram account of the second "comrade" on that Tokata Instagram picture they posted last week:

Hopefully this is something that their parents are doing so they can try to pin down where they are currently located. Rosie Isabella Jean is 24 years old so at least isn't a teenager, but I'm still not sure how Ezra's close friends circle don't realize how fucked up all of this is.

dsosarod

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Either recast and reshoot all their scenes somehow or take the loss and shelve it, yes. We know that the production is reportedly on pause, but the longer they take to say something admonishing and cutting ties with Miller completely, the worse they look to me. Just get their ass in jail and let they treat themselves while they aren't offering danger to anyone else.
The movie finished shooting, it's been completed from some time, they are just waiting from the VFX studios to be free to work on it, that's why it was delayed.

And I guess Warner is counting on people to either forget or not care about this or for all this to be completely over when the movie is out seeing as the release of the movie is 1 year from now.

They already said that reshooting is not an option. Unfortunately

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
The movie finished shooting, it's been completed from some time, they are just waiting from the VFX studios to be free to work on it, that's why it was delayed.

And I guess Warner is counting on people to either forget or not care about this or for all this to be completely over when the movie is out seeing as the release of the movie is 1 year from now.

They already said that reshooting is not an option. Unfortunately
I don't care. If they proceed with this shit I'm done with WB period.

dsosarod

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I don't care. If they proceed with this shit I'm done with WB period.
The decent thing would be to shelve the movie, because they for sure won't want to spend the money on reshooting.

The reports said that Flash is in basically every scene, so it would be like shooting and entire movie twice and Solo showed how that's not a good choice when it comes to how much money the studio needs for the movie to be profitable.

But I don't see Warner shelving it. We will have to wait and see whay they do.

I never had any intention of watching this movie on theaters, even before all this unfortunate stuff with Ezra.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Had no idea this was still ongoing. Holy shit.
The decent thing would be to shelve the movie, because they for sure won't want to spend the money on reshooting.

The reports said that Flash is in basically every scene, so it would be like shooting and entire movie twice and Solo showed how that's not a good choice when it comes to how much money the studio needs for the movie to be profitable.

But I don't see Warner shelving it. We will have to wait and see whay they do.

I never had any intention of watching this movie on theaters, even before all this unfortunate stuff with Ezra.
Warner is a corporation yeah, but cmon. Having your main character be a kidnapper is just unacceptable. The movie will be shelved.

Jun 17, 2019
Honestly, I can see them still putting it out, but limited ads and the like. Shorter run in theaters and then put it on Max fast.

Denying that they knew it got that far, replace Ezra, and then push for Sasha to be the new hot thing going forward.

On a side note, was Tokata/Gibson with Ezra when they were filming JL, or on the set for Flash? Because if so, didn't anyone ask questions, or if it is normal to have a young person that age around them, and if so, why did no one wonder why that was?

edit: Phone keyboards suck some times.

Last edited:

Abylim

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 29, 2017
I live in North Dakota. I know of, and quite like, Tokata's father. I have friends and acquaintances who very likely know the family directly. I think grooming is fucking horrendous, and I am quite concerned about Tokata's safety. If this came across like I was being dismissive of that or something, I'm genuinely sorry. It was absolutely not my intent.

I'm just exhausted from the constant demand of VENGEANCE and JUSTICE as the only ways to make the world a better and safer place. I want Tokata to be safe, and I want Ezra to get the help that they need so that the people around them are safe. Maybe Ezra never can be rehabilitated? But they sure as fuck won't be if they just get thrown into a prison.

But like, my entire point here was broader than just Ezra and this case. I'm an abolitionist. I never think cops or jail are the right answer. That doesn't mean that I don't want accountability. I just don't think that jail is the answer, uh, basically ever!

But they are clearly dangerous. Ezra has attacked a few people. What should we as a society do with dangerous people? Send them to therapy and hope they don't groom another 12 year old?

prison isn't just punishment, it separates some severely deranged and dangerous people from those of us who aren't.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all Tokata Iron Eyes also is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns, not she/her. Everyone's on the case correcting each other over Ezra, let's try to do the same for Tokata?

Important edit: There seems to be some confusion on weather it's really Tokata requesting they/them, or if it's Ezra speaking for her and Tokata actually uses she/they :S

Last edited:

Abylim

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 29, 2017
Y'all Tokata Iron Eyes also is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns, not she/her. Everyone's on the case correcting each other over Ezra, let's try to do the same for Tokata?

According to a few articles, Tokata goes by she/her or they/them

Is there something else stating otherwise?

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
According to a few articles, Tokata goes by she/her or they/them

Is there something else stating otherwise?
What Abylim said, and the reports also said Tokata's parents claimed that Miller was the one who decided that Tokata is non-binary, so I guess it's more complicated than it seems.

Make sure you're right before you do something like this.
It was sourced somewhere in the other thread but I just Google'd "Tokata Iron Eyes pronouns" and the first five results all say they/them and then there's an EW article that says she/they. But there was also something in the last thread about it being confusing because people weren't sure if it was Tokata her/themself saying they/them or if it was Ezra speaking for Tokata like SkinnyIndonesian mentioned. The whole situation is… so fucked /:

I remember previous threads about Ezra mentioning that they also go by he/they, but people are catching bans for using he/him so… did something change and Ezra only uses they/them now and that's why? Not trying to backseat mod or anything just anxious seeing so many people warning each other about he/they so they don't get banned when it seems to be the same for Tokata.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2022
It was sourced somewhere in the other thread but I just Google'd "Tokata Iron Eyes pronouns" and the first five results all say they/them and then there's an EW article that says she/they. But there was also something in the last thread about it being confusing because people weren't sure if it was Tokata her/themself saying they/them or if it was Ezra speaking for Tokata like SkinnyIndonesian . The whole situation is… so fucked /:

I remember previous threads about Ezra mentioning that they go by he/they, but people are catching bans for using he/him so… did something change and Ezra only uses they/them now and that's why?
Miller's instagram is deactivated, but there was a post this year clarifying they only use they/them now.

Memento Mori

Oct 26, 2017
Found the Instagram account of the second "comrade" on that Tokata Instagram picture they posted last week:

Hopefully this is something that their parents are doing so they can try to pin down where they are currently located. Rosie Isabella Jean is 24 years old so at least isn't a teenager, but I'm still not sure how Ezra's close friends circle don't realize how fucked up all of this is.

She was friends with my sister, her parents owned an Italian restaurant which did some of the best tiramisu I've ever eaten. Apparently jokingly claimed she was dating Ezra Miller a few weeks back before the grooming allegations came out.

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
She was friends with my sister, her parents owned an Italian restaurant which did some of the best tiramisu I've ever eaten. Apparently jokingly claimed she was dating Ezra Miller a few weeks back before the grooming allegations came out.
It's known for a while that Ezra is in polyamorous relationships. We know that since Mia came out accusing them. That would be completely fine between them and this young woman, she is 24 years old after all. The fucked up part is that apparently Ezra groomed a kid into this.

gozu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
America
What recourse does the family have to find Ezra? I assume this doesn't fall under local police jurisdiction? As in, they can't issue an APB? If not, why not? I know that a judge was involved and Tokata's parents have guardianship but I am not familiar with the exact legalities involved.

AM_LIGHT

Oct 30, 2017
They seem to have some type of mental illness. I hope that the teenager is found safe and that Miller gets some help .

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I really hope this resolves without further harm to Tokata and that, one way or another, Ezra is isolated from people and no longer able to present as a danger to others.

darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
there is no way the Flash movie is coming out after this

hopefully they are all safe

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
i wouldn't use any claim made by people doing the grooming, and as per now seemingly in control of everything the groomed do, as the definitive truth you know.
When I was reading the other thread last night and when I googled it before posting to double check, everything I saw was saying they/them, with an article from a week ago saying she/they. I assumed, incorrectly from the sound of it, that the newer articles had the better up-to-date information. But if all the they/them sources are coming from the same statement that we don't know for sure is actually Tokata, then yes you're absolutely right that in the future I should defer to the stuff we know for certain isn't a living shitpile speaking for her.

Edit: just saw your edit, yeah no sorry I was thanking them for clearing up why people were being banned for referring to Ezra as he/him when previously I had seen that Ezra went by both he and they, I hadn't seen that Ezra strictly goes by they/them now so the banning makes much more sense.

Last edited:

ConfusingJazz

Not the Ron Paul Texas Fan.
Oct 26, 2017
China
They seem to have some type of mental illness. I hope that the teenager is found safe and that Miller gets some help .

Grooming kids, being a violent shit at bars, history of domestic abuse.

Miller sucks, and I am really weirded out by these "They need help" posts whenever they pop up in the news. People never said "Gosh, I hope that woman that got glassed by Ezra was ok and able to get therapy" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.