• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope this makes more games focus on just having fun. Its a crazy good time and Im really happy for the devs. Bravo! Looking forward to season 2 reveal tomorrow.

Nov 13, 2017
Do companies make money from PS+? Does Sony pay them a certain amount for every download?

I hope Fall Guys makes deals with third parties to offer a bajillion DLC costumes like Fortnite does.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That is an astonishing amount of money for an indie studio

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Most downloaded PS+ game of all time is quite a feat.

It's deserved, though. Great game.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Surprise of the year for me. They deserve it and hope they add a bunch of new levels next season.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
13,528,000 from Steamspy. Guess it was off by 6.5M. Interesting! The more higher the game sells the more inaccurate it becomes.

So SteamSpy was completely wrong, Because it said more than 10 milliones a couple days ago
Obviously like i said in that thread, the higher a game sells, the less accurate steamspy becomes for it also these were just estimates and not projected sales of the game.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how this will change Devolver? This is seriously another tier of operating cash for them.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
13,528,000 from Steamspy. Guess it was off by 6.5M. Interesting! The more higher the game sells the more inaccurate it becomes.

Obviously like i said in that thread, the higher a game sells, the less accurate steamspy becomes for it also these were just estimates and not projected sales of the game.
It's been inaccurate for years and shouldn't be given any weight.

Larrikin

Oct 25, 2017
Wish this was reflected better in fantasy critic. As soon as I saw this game I had good feelings, its such a brilliant idea.

Super excited to see where the devs go and hope they stay indie as they've said they intend to.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017

Its almost as if Steamspy numbers arent precise at all nowadays.

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017

Off by a mere 6 million. I still don't get why you have so much interest in this website. The algorithm isn't reliable in any meaningful capacity.

Optmst

Apr 9, 2020
This game exemplifies the power of memes as viral marketing tool
Congrats Mediatonic and Devolver

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Describing Mediatonic as "indie" is stretching the definition of the word into incredulity, but it's still potentially game changing for both them and Devolver.

Is this the highest selling game published by Devolver?
Probably. It's annihilated the company record in terms of fastest selling.

Oct 27, 2017
I still haven't tried this despite downloading on PS+. Really excited to jump in tonight and see if I can have as much fun as other players.

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
Simply extraordinary. I really hope they can get the game into a place where it's not a flash in the pan. It's got a long way to go when it comes to content and technical issues.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
My suggestion - community level editor. You'll get endless amounts of amazing content if you have a good filtering system and are able to find the gems to put in the rotation of a match.

dbcyber

Oct 25, 2017
UK
The game isn't as fun as i though it would be but its good in small doses. I am very happy for its success and the fact it was free with PS+. Much prefer latest indie releases on PS+ over old AAA games which i may already own anyway.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Meanwhile, at Devolver:

tenor.gif