• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Can Fallout 76 win Giantbomb's Hottest Mess award twice in a row?

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
It still blows my mind that their shitty private servers aren't actually servers but more like Minecraft on 360 and PS3 handled multiplayer.
If the host is online, the game exist, if the host goes offline, the lobby is gone.

One Hundred Dollars, for that.

Oct 30, 2017
"Fuck you guys, I bought fallout 1st on my own terms and I enjoyed it, but those asshats had to hunt me down, Nuke my camp, and attack me relentlessly," one Fallout player claimed on Reddit this weekend, shortly after the Fallout 1st program debuted.

This is actually one of the funniest things I've read all week.

Amauri14

Oct 27, 2017
Danbury, CT, USA
So you get marks when you used the service? That's hilarious, I bet that their intention was to create a FOMO effect to the other users, but as this is not a F2P and we are talking about $100, of course, it ended out backfiring the user who bought the pass. Well, Bethesda will have to create an incognito mode if they want to stop this. But they probably see this as a positive, as this encourages "engagement" or something.

Jun 23, 2019
1-1024x512.jpg

RELEASE THE BEAST!

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fallout 76 is this close to being a sort of elaborate performance art meta-commentary.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I can't stop laughing.

Is there a Jim Sterling video about this yet?

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
I saw this the other day. Truly groundbreaking piece of software.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Anti Elitism Class Wars brought about within a PvP Fallout because of the developers unthoughtful anti consumerist practices is about as rich as you can get this year in irony laced news stories. Its ridiculous to even consider it actually happening and yet it also tonally fits to a fucking tee the in universe world of Fallout.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Good. If your stupid enough to pay 100$ to be treated special in an already full priced game, you deserve to be punched in the face non stop. Enjoy ur especial treatment.

If i played the game i would not harrass other players trying to have fun, but at the same time i dont have simpaty if you are suporting disgusting cash grabs from this coporations.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Fallout 76 was ill-conceived/poorly executed, and it seems like their premium plan (on top of a full-priced game) isn't exactly working out great for subscribers (and points to larger problems with 76 misunderstanding the appeal of prior Fallout games), but...

$8-$13/mo ain't exactly "the rich." I get being pissed at Bethesda, but I never really see the point in getting pissed at other players for spending money. Like buying premium items in MMOs. If that's how you wanna spend your money, sure. Doesn't really affect me in any way.

Z7HeRxU.png

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
This is awesome, I wish this was a thing for Black Desert Online. It's harder to spot who pumped money into trying* to get PEN (1-15 > duo > tri > tet > PEN) gear via the backwards and pay to win focused gear upgrade system.

shinken

Oct 27, 2017
Just went on the falloutfirst.com website. Lol, that shit is funny. "Fallout Fuck You 1st slave". Lmao.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Fallout 76 seems like a vault level social experiment where the devs have completely lost control of the game and the player base that is there is so deeply invested they've lost Control of reality and are making their own rules.

m_dorian

Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
I do not like this. Bullying is bullying.
The fact that the people who bought this crap have to live with their idiocy should be enough.

Anything more is not either appropriate or necessary.