Jan 4, 2018

View: https://twitter.com/MatPiscatella/status/1779939078261326126?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1779939078261326126%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

April 28th:

iwtu.png

April 21th:

eu3v.png

qud7.png

Last edited:

NovaChrysalia

Dec 14, 2023
Damn. 60K players on Fallout 4 is insane, especially considering the game was released almost 10 years ago. The game hadn't reached such a player count since 2016.

The game has surpassed Cyberpunk, Dragon's Dogma, Elden Ring, and many others this week-end. It's not impossible for it to reach 100K players tomorrow.

Too bad Microsoft doesn't make Game Pass numbers public. I wouldn't be surprised if there were as many players on that platform

Last edited:

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
I tried F76 since it's free and i legit have way more fun than i expected

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
100K CCU for all Fallout games is not that much tbh..

Wticher 3 got 100K CCU or more just due to the witcher tv series and that was one witcher game.

Fallout 4 along did 474K CCU in 2015...

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I played like 3 hours of Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 each and hated it, even I want to give it another shot with how great the amazon series is. Too bad I don't have a dime to spend on games atm, even if they're extremely discounted on steam right now.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing that held me back from wanting to start a brand new New Vegas save after watching the TV show is that I'm too lazy to get an extensive mod list going.

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
It's good to see people inspired to try out some of the good Fallout games because of the show. The first two games and New Vegas are absolute masterpieces.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm in the Fallout mood big time. Played a bit of New Vegas earlier in the week, might fire up FO76 this weekend.

Jul 24, 2018
Incidentally, what's the consensus on Fallout Tactics, it being inspired by Final Fantasy Tactics makes me want to play that one.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
F76 might be even higher considering the MS Store version is free with Prime.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
You can play FO3 and FONV on Amazon Luna as well if you're a prime sub btw

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
It sucks that there's not gonna be a new mainline game for damn near a decade, unless it's being secretly worked on as we speak, which is doubtful.

It's a missed opportunity for MS. Imagine Fallout 5 dropping around the time season 2 of the show releases in a couple years. Would be hype af

bitcloudrzr

May 31, 2018
Guess Bethesda achieved what Sony failed with TLOU.
TLOU jumped up sales rankings massively when the show came out. F4 and F76 also jumped to the top downloaded games, so it looks like they have had the same effect. Good timing for the res and performance modes to come out along with a sale as well.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
Damn. 60K players on Fallout 4 is insane, especially considering the game was released almost 10 years ago. The game hadn't reached such a player count since 2016.

The game has surpassed Cyberpunk, Dragon's Dogma, Elden Ring, and many others this week-end. It's not impossible for it to reach 100K players tomorrow.

Too bad Microsoft doesn't make Game Pass numbers public. I wouldn't be surprised if there were as many players on that platform

View: https://twitter.com/MatPiscatella/status/1778797904993689814
its doing numbers for sure

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Going to be +1 on PS5 when the update lands.

Really can't wait to explore the world again - it has been so long I can remember next to nothing.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I tried F76 since it's free and i legit have way more fun than i expected

Yeah same it's in a better state than I thought possible.

And apparently all expansions were free DLC.

I got their sub that's 50% off to get the costumes, lots of items etc.. and what not, then cancelled sub. It was like 7 bucks.

JasperMyst