• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I hate my WR situation in one league. All boom or bust. Right now I have Lockett, Chark, and Fuller starting with Diggs on the bench because of a potential matchup with Slay. I had Chark and Fuller on the bench the week both of them went off, then I benched Diggs for them last week. Lost both matches.

^wrote that earlier this morning but didn't post. Kept that lineup in, and of course Fuller goes out with a hammy immediately. Not my year.

Thanks Arizona Cardinals coaching staff for having David Johnson limited throughout the week, didn't activate another RB, warmed him up so you expect him to play, sit him after ONE CARRY, and then say this after the game.

Could've said before the game, I sure didn't need those 33 points in Standard leagues you FUCKS.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I had Ekeler, my opponent had Melvin Gordon. That end of game fuckery decided our match. I'll never complain about my luck again.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Guy I'm going against had Aaron Rodgers as his QB every game this season and was pissed in the group chat all week, complaining about how he was a wasted draft pick, the Packers suck, etc.

He benched him today in favor of Matt Ryan.

The salt generated here could season every dish in an Olive Garden for years.

Keith Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Good god. I lost by .02 points. 1/5th of one yard. I was a 38 point favorite going in to the games today. In the Lions/Vikings game alone I had Kerryon Johnson, Kenny Golladay and Adam Thielen and he had Marvin F'n Jones and Danny Amendola. My three players were projected for 37.8 points combined and his two for 14.2 points combined. I got outscored in that game alone 56.8 to 13.9.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Now down 5 points (non-ppr) with Michel and Nugent thanks to the 2 TDs... but if the Jets continue to not do shit, i'm worried that Sony isn't going to get many more carries...

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I survived aaron rodgers and am now one of the 7 teams that's 3-4, season still alive. if davante adams can get back on the field I'd feel pretty damn good rest of season.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Mahomes owners, who are you targeting for the next few weeks?

I'm going back and forth between Cousins and Stafford. Cousins higher ceiling, Stafford safer floor.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mahomes owners, who are you targeting for the next few weeks?

I'm going back and forth between Cousins and Stafford. Cousins higher ceiling, Stafford safer floor.

Not a Mahomes owner but Lamar is on bye plus have NE the following week.
I'm going for the floor. Trying to pickup Stafford - has Giants and Raiders the next two weeks.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have both Sanu and J Gordon.

Now that Sanu is traded to the PATs, what to do with them? I am assuming Gordon going to be out for a long.

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Dunno how, but won week 7 by 1 point thanks to Brady not passing. I'm back at 3rd place for my league and facing off against the number 1 player who has pretty much demolished every player so far minus 1 week where his RB didn't show up.

I'm in desperate need of a QB this week with Jackson out on bye. Someone suggested Sam Darnold, but after that performance last night I'm not willing to take the risk unless there's something I don't know. I'm also hoping for some more of that Edmonds magic this week, but doubt the Saints will allow him to rack up 30+ points.

Any suggestions? I have a 30% chance of winning this week lol

tmtyf

Oct 27, 2017
Dunno how, but won week 7 by 1 point thanks to Brady not passing. I'm back at 3rd place for my league and facing off against the number 1 player who has pretty much demolished every player so far minus 1 week where his RB didn't show up.

I'm in desperate need of a QB this week with Jackson out on bye. Someone suggested Sam Darnold, but after that performance last night I'm not willing to take the risk unless there's something I don't know. I'm also hoping for some more of that Edmonds magic this week, but doubt the Saints will allow him to rack up 30+ points.

Any suggestions? I have a 30% chance of winning this week lol
Snap who is on the waiver for qb not sure who is available in your league

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Here's who all is up for grabs in ranked order by fantasy points this season:

1. Kyler Murray Ari - QB
  2. Jameis Winston TB - QB
  3. Andy Dalton Cin - QB
  4. Teddy Bridgewater NO - QB
  5. Derek Carr Oak - QB
  6. Jimmy Garoppolo SF - QB
  7. Case Keenum Was - QB
  8. Marcus Mariota Ten - QB
  9. Daniel Jones NYG - QB
  10. Joe Flacco Den - QB
  11. Baker Mayfield Cle - QB
  12. Kyle Allen Car - QB
  13. Mason Rudolph Pit - QB
  14. Mitchell Trubisky Chi - QB
  15. Ryan Fitzpatrick Mia - QB
  16. Sam Darnold NYJ - QB
  17. Chase Daniel Chi - QB
  18. Eli Manning NYG - QB
  19. Ryan Tannehill Ten - QB
  20. Taysom Hill NO - QB
  21. Josh Rosen Mia - QB
  22. Cam Newton Car - QB
  23. Devlin Hodges Pit - QB
  24. Ben Roethlisberger Pit - QB
  25. Matt Moore KC - QB
I'm thinking about picking up Winston or Bridgewater based on their performance and who they are matched against this week.

tmtyf

Oct 27, 2017
Here's who all is up for grabs in ranked order by fantasy points this season:

1. Kyler Murray Ari - QB
  2. Jameis Winston TB - QB
  3. Andy Dalton Cin - QB
  4. Teddy Bridgewater NO - QB
  5. Derek Carr Oak - QB
  6. Jimmy Garoppolo SF - QB
  7. Case Keenum Was - QB
  8. Marcus Mariota Ten - QB
  9. Daniel Jones NYG - QB
  10. Joe Flacco Den - QB
  11. Baker Mayfield Cle - QB
  12. Kyle Allen Car - QB
  13. Mason Rudolph Pit - QB
  14. Mitchell Trubisky Chi - QB
  15. Ryan Fitzpatrick Mia - QB
  16. Sam Darnold NYJ - QB
  17. Chase Daniel Chi - QB
  18. Eli Manning NYG - QB
  19. Ryan Tannehill Ten - QB
  20. Taysom Hill NO - QB
  21. Josh Rosen Mia - QB
  22. Cam Newton Car - QB
  23. Devlin Hodges Pit - QB
  24. Ben Roethlisberger Pit - QB
  25. Matt Moore KC - QB
I'm thinking about picking up Winston or Bridgewater based on their performance and who they are matched against this week.

I would probably go kyler. He will have to throw the ball vs NO.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really trying to trade Chris Carson, so I've offered:

Carson + Golladay for Aaron Jones and Mike Evans
Carson + Golladay for Fournette and Juju

I don't know if either will actually go through

What do you all think about Julio Jones and Carson for Hopkins and Marlon Mack?

Also, some idiot in my league just offered me Jimmy Graham for Austin Ekeler. Disgusting

Dr_LawyerCop

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in first place and also have held on to the #1 waiver priority for a few weeks. Is it worth burning my priority on Ty Johnson now that Kerryon Johnson is on IR? He'd probably not play unless he has a breakout, but I kinda want him so nobody else can have him.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was offered Kamara and Kelce for Jacobs and Diggs. I feel like I should smash accept, but I already have Andrews/Everett for TE and I could possibly be without Kamara for two weeks.

Oct 25, 2017
I was offered Kamara and Kelce for Jacobs and Diggs. I feel like I should smash accept, but I already have Andrews/Everett for TE and I could possibly be without Kamara for two weeks.
It's an injured Kamara and Kelce without Mahomes next couple of weeks

Jacobs has a great schedule up ahead. I wouldn't take that, at least not this week

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
So will it ever be possible to trust starting David Montgomery? My RB situation outside of cmc is bad haha.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So will it ever be possible to trust starting David Montgomery? My RB situation outside of cmc is bad haha.
Probably not unless Nagy stops trying to make Trubisky a thing.

I'm in the same boat as you my RB's are -- CMC, Kerryon (rips), Giuce (rips), Breida, Ronald Jones

I have both Waller and Hooper and I'm trying to trade one of them (most likely Hooper) for Josh Jacobs.

Metalix

Oct 28, 2017
5-2! Life is good, can't catch our 6-1 leader yet, don't play 'im until week 13.

Grabbed N'Keal Harry & J.D McKissic (Ty was gone first this week ofc) to see how they shake out.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
I've peeled 5 off in a row for a 5-2 record, shouldn't really be messing with my team chemistry...worried about my QB spot though. I have Ryan and with his injury and the Falcons selling off, I don't really like his prospects for the rest of the season. My back up is Daniel Jones...

So I offered the guy in my league who has Rodgers on his bench (starts Watson) Michael Thomas and Devonta Freeman for Rodgers...and he accepted. Kinda stunned.

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
What do we think Sanu's value on the Patriots is? Do I take him above waiver wires Kenny Stills (Will Fuller being out), Zach Pascal, AJ Brown, Phillip Dorsett? Also naturally I assume Ty Johnson goes first

Last edited:

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Soooo, with Kerryon Johnson out I need a new RB2...

I have Amari Hooper and Darren Waller... should I offer one of them for Josh Jacobs?

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
Was able to get Kenny stills on a waiver. And somehow ty Johnson was still available at like 10am this morning so I grabbed him too

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
Do I leave obj in against a stifling pats defense or throw in Brandon cooks against cincy

Nov 27, 2017
I play in a weird, small-bench league. I pretty much need to drop Melvin Gordon or Ty Johnson. Thinking primarily long term, as neither necessarily has to play for me this week. Thoughts? Will Gordon pick it up or is Ekeler going to be the guy going forward? Will Johnson take advantage of his opportunity or will the Lions go with someone else? I admittedly have never seen him play so I don't know how he's looking.

Doorakz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, need help with a trade proposal. Someone in my league really wants Michael Thomas. He'll give me 1 RB and 1 WR of my choice.

RB options: Fournete, Jacobs, Carson
WR: Evans, Schuster, Tate, Robinson

I need a good RB because Mixon sucks this year. I'm thinking Fournette and Robinson. I'd prefer not to have Carson because I'd have Lockett and Carson on the same team and 1 or the other may not have a good game in a week. Who do you think I should go after?

for reference:

my main Team now:
WR: Lockett,,Thomas, Edelman
RB: Mcaffrey, Mixon and Brieda

thanks for the help!

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jacobs has a really favorable remaining schedule and for the WRs I'd say either Evans or Robinson. Evans has the potential for a 25 point game very week but is really hot and cold. Robinson is really consistent but Trubisky is awful.

I'm still not sold on Fournette, but he could be good if he doesn't get hurt like he has every other year of his career.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, need help with a trade proposal. Someone in my league really wants Michael Thomas. He'll give me 1 RB and 1 WR of my choice.

RB options: Fournete, Jacobs, Carson
WR: Evans, Schuster, Tate, Robinson

I need a good RB because Mixon sucks this year. I'm thinking Fournette and Robinson. I'd prefer not to have Carson because I'd have Lockett and Carson on the same team and 1 or the other may not have a good game in a week. Who do you think I should go after?

for reference:

my main Team now:
WR: Lockett,,Thomas, Edelman
RB: Mcaffrey, Mixon and Brieda

thanks for the help!
If you are in a PPR League, I'd probably rather keep Thomas, unless he was willing to do 2 RB- say Jacobs and Carson- for him, because your RB situation looks dire past McCaffery. Thomas is probably going to end the year as the top WR in PPR scoring, so you shouldn't be trading him unless you are going to really improve your team. In standard, Thomas goes from being the best WR to mearly being a top-10 WR, so its more defensible to trade him for something like Fournette/Jacobs and Evans, though understand that Thomas has a high floor of 5ish points each week, while Evans could get you zero