• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Far Cry 5

For Far Cry 5, the extra time will allow the team at Ubisoft Montreal to make some additional improvements that will bring the best, most ambitious Far Cry experience in line with the team's original vision. We're excited for fans to join the Resistance in Hope County, Montana against the Project at Eden's Gate cult. Tune in to the Ubiblog tomorrow, December 8th at 10 p.m. PST to get the newest look at Far Cry 5.

http://blog.ubi.com/update-far-cry-5-crew-2/

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
There's more than enough to play early in the year and there'll also be enough in March. Instead of clashing with Ni No Kuni 2 they'll now probably compete with God of War.

Nephilim

Oct 28, 2017
Good. One of the most wanted for next year. Hoping for interesting characters and good storytelling.

Papaya

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
California
Ubisoft usually doesnt delay games and just releases buggy versions day 1. This means either they are changing, or FC5 is buggy as hell. We will see.

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Delay it as long as you like, it's still gonna be the exact same game as the last 3 Far Cry games.

Kodama4

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Ubisoft have not toned it down, I want this game to be edgy as fuck and rile up every corner of the media

nerdypxel

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Huh it hasn't been released already?
Summer was full of its gameplay and deluxe edition talks

Frostman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great Britain
Makes me wonder what that extra months provides in terms of improvements? Is it just performance related?

Doesn't seem long enough to add anything else, in terms of changing mechanics.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
The much more important news here is that The Crew 2 has been delayed to between April-September. God damn it.

PunkMilitia

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They forgot to add the lootboxes.
Joking. FC3 was my fav, FC4 my least fav. So I'm hoping this is more like FC3, but not strong the best feels ever from the trailers. Sure, it looks good, but the story looks poor so far.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
February seemed like a quieter time to drop. Will be an easy skip for me between Yakuza 6 and (maybe) God of War.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Ubisoft has been killing it for some time now so I have full faith in Far Cry 5 despite not being huge on the games I've played already in the series. Between Mario + Rabbids, Watch_Dogs 2, and Assassin's Creed: Origins they are no joke and commercially let's not forget that two of the biggest games of the year are Wildlands and For Honor even if they're not popular among this crowd.

Oct 27, 2017
March is starting to look mighty packed

As for this game, not surprised, we didn't see anything regarding it from E3 essentially. Hoping they can make it better cause from the limited amount of stuff we saw it kiiiind of looked rough.