Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Heads up. New theaters have been added for Heaven's Feel Part 2. Just ordered my tix. It wasn't available in my area before.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wish they'd do more screenings, it seems events like this always sell out quickly.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
L1SCwKK.jpg

30 days in today. (though I have only been playing for 3~ weeks) I have the entire weekend to grind through story. Hopefully I can be into Camelot by Monday.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I wish I tried harder for Musashi because whenever I take a friend's with Merlin, she does meme amounts of damage. Next time she comes I'll pull for her for sure.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
Only 30 days and already 3 SSR Servants?? Keep it up and have fun with Camelot.
Account came with Musashi, GSSR Waver. King Hassan was a 150sq lucksack though, did not think I would actually get him.
I think having Nero is more surprising. She's story-locked, so the only ways to get her in the past 30 days would have been either rolling on the Saber GSSR and getting lucky or *shudder* rolling the story banner.
The account came with Nero, Tamacat, and saber lily. So I assume it was started during some event last year and pulled then.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Account came with Musashi, GSSR Waver. King Hassan was a 150sq lucksack though, did not think I would actually get him.

The account came with Nero, Tamacat, and saber lily. So I assume it was started during some event last year and pulled then.
I see, I think you already mentioned having bought an account and I forgot that it was you. Also getting KH with 150 SQ is great, though.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So i decided to finally level up the best girl in the game.

Spartacus.

Took a bit more than I would have liked to level him to the max but now I have a AoE berserker with an np charge. I think he's literally the only one in the game.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So i decided to finally level up the best girl in the game.

Spartacus.

Took a bit more than I would have liked to level him to the max but now I have a AoE berserker with an np charge. I think he's literally the only one in the game.
Yup. Cha cha is the closest with an NP charge per turn but its not even close to being as good.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't really know what to expect for this battle, so I just Vlad, tamamo and Nero bride the fight. Worked out.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Heads up. New theaters have been added for Heaven's Feel Part 2. Just ordered my tix. It wasn't available in my area before.
Funny how it being Fathom now has it playing in completely different theaters than the first one in my area. First one only played in art house theaters near, but now this one only seems to be playing in the Cinemarks near me.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I took King Hassan, completely forgetting the 3rd node was Gilles. When I saw the title was Something Something Ryl'eh I was like oopsies

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
While it's not as good as camelot and babylon and has somme padding, North america should be at least interesting to go through more than london and the previous ones.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I really should level up spartacus. I feel like NP charge skills are the best most important skills in the game.

I took King Hassan, completely forgetting the 3rd node was Gilles. When I saw the title was Something Something Ryl'eh I was like oopsies

Watching him hit gilles for all of 25k with his np was pretty fun.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I'm boring, so I'm still relying on Jalter/Merlin.
Could give an Arts setup a try for a change, I guess.

Anyways, I just came back from Heaven's Feel II and it was great as expected. Animationwise I think it might have been even more impressive than the 1st one.
I'll say the following regarding the strength of a certain well known Servant displayed in this movie:
Hot damn, Artoria Alter! Not that spoilerific, so watch it and be amazed. ;) I might have to at least use some tickets on her upcoming banner.
If I could I would watch this movie a 2nd time, right now.
Also got an autograph from Yuki Kaji (Attack on Titan's Eren Yaeger). Nice.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think I might be one of the few just waiting for all 3 movies to be release before I watch them.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Done with Ishtar, Jalter and Waver.

What this has been telling me is that I should just bring Ishtar for the final challenge.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
F/GO being better at native american representation than RDR2? It's more likely than you think!

(Geronimo is cool. Is he any good as a unit?)

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Done with Ishtar, Jalter and Waver.

What this has been telling me is that I should just bring Ishtar for the final challenge.

Yea, I've been using Ishtar a lot too. Very easy and effective as long as I remember to use 3rd skill properly.

I ticket meme'd Dantes a few days ago so now I am seriously considering trying for Skadi when she comes out, but it's going to depend on how much SQ I have left after Napoleon (if he comes at all).

F/GO being better at native american representation than RDR2? It's more likely than you think!

(Geronimo is cool. Is he any good as a unit?)

Not really unfortunately. His kit is all over the place so he doesn't do anything well. A good 3* caster would be Paracelsus or Medea

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
If you need burst damage to help clear out a single wave of medium-HP Assassin enemies and have no better options, he'll do in a pinch. He's not completely terrible -- a bit later this year he'll do the most NP damage among all non-gold AoE Casters -- but he doesn't really specialize in anything or have much team synergy, which in a game like FGO can be something of a death knell for utility.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing Mash and Ritsuka flabbergasted and merlin stone wall,"i have seen this happen way too many time", faces at king gil starting a dance number at the minute mark gives me a big smile.

Phoenix944

Oct 28, 2017
Did someone here downloaded the game from APKPure ?
I have issues with the play store (can't download anything, the "validating" process can't finish...) so it's my only option.
When I launch the game, it's in japanese. Will I have the option to switch to english after it's installed ?

Oct 25, 2017
Did someone here downloaded the game from APKPure ?
I have issues with the play store (can't download anything, the "validating" process can't finish...) so it's my only option.
When I launch the game, it's in japanese. Will I have the option to switch to english after it's installed ?
I think you downloaded the JP version by mistake. I use QooApp to download it myself; you want the version that says Fate/Grand Order [EN].

Status
Not open for further replies.