• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well, got Dantes after 300 more quartz.

I like the design but don't even really need him since he's only good when Skadi drops.

With all the money I've spent on this game, I could have gone on a 5* vacation or something. Instead, it's all gone to progress in a game that can easily vanish at any point. It's happened before with gacha games. Just a bit of self reflection.

Anyway, any idea on when the next "super/great x2" event drops?

A vacation ends up being just a fleeting memory. Dantes is here until the servers end. Which won't be for awhile with the money they are printing.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Well, got Dantes after 300 more quartz.

I like the design but don't even really need him since he's only good when Skadi drops.

With all the money I've spent on this game, I could have gone on a 5* vacation or something. Instead, it's all gone to progress in a game that can easily vanish at any point. It's happened before with gacha games. Just a bit of self reflection.

Anyway, any idea on when the next "super/great x2" event drops?
A 5* vacation doesn't have that jolly laugh though.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Phantom of the opera fight ticket managed to give me my last remaining copy of Emiya needed to Np5 him.
My shirou is now complete at lvl100, skills 10 and Np5.
Today has been a good day.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So wait you shouldn't pull for Dante's if you don't have skadi?
He's decent by himself, but was considered bottom tier until the Merlin of Quick (aka Skadi) came around and made him one of the best AoE Quick servants. Same for Mysterious Heroine X Alter coming soon, was considered kinda meh until Skadi bumped her up to be one of the best in the game.

This is the last single character focused banner to get him, iirc.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
He's decent by himself, but was considered bottom tier until the Merlin of Quick (aka Skadi) came around and made him one of the best AoE Quick servants. Same for Mysterious Heroine X Alter coming soon, was considered kinda meh until Skadi bumped her up to be one of the best in the game.

This is the last single character focused banner to get him, iirc.

He'll get his own again next summer after Skadi releases. Not including the 4* on the banner that is.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Probably not since I'm not sure what Albert can talk about in a period like this unless they are doing something big for the next download campaign.

kamen_tater

Oct 27, 2017
I'll probably watch. I'm fine with the cringe and maybe if these broadcasts get more regular, we can get more SQ.

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
If I remember, I'll put the stream on background too. Not like Albert and his team can do much but at least they're trying.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'll wait for the summer Dante banner before deciding if I want to roll on him just cause that outfit and those animations are so much better, plus it would be a good opportunity to NP5 casgil.

She's going to be the next "Saving for ____" most likely, so if your friends with anyone on here, you can use their support list one.

Skadi's not like that though.

You need yours and a support skadi to skadi meme. You're going to have a hard time NP looping a Zerkalot/catlante/dante x 3 with a single skadi, Achiles might I think.

And an MLB Kscope is imo a pretty big ask.

That's why she's imo overrated and shouldn't be put on waver/merlin tier, quick is the whale's/Luckstack's meta.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'll wait for the summer Dante banner before deciding if I want to roll on him just cause that outfit and those animations are so much better, plus it would be a good opportunity to NP5 casgil.

Skadi's not like that though.

You need yours and a support skadi to skadi meme. You're going to have a hard time NP looping a Zerkalot/catlante/dante x 3 with a single skadi, Achiles might I think.

And an MLB Kscope is imo a pretty big ask.

That's why she's imo overrated and shouldn't be put on waver/merlin tier, quick is the whale's/Luckstack's meta.

I mean Zerkalot is a non limited 4* so that's not exactly whale tier. You only need 1 Skadi and a regular scope of your own. No need for MLB if you use the Mystic Code with the charge. So 1 5* Servant 1 5* CE and a 4* Servant. Now to be able to do this with the higher challanging things you'll need more than just 1 Zerkalot. Skadi being in the tier she is at is totally warranted.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I have np2 Zerkalot without even really trying, though berserkers loooove spooking me. I wish the same thing extended to non limited archers and Assassin's lol. I still don't have emiya, Atlante, or literally any assassin other than Carmilla.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I have np2 Zerkalot without even really trying, though berserkers loooove spooking me. I wish the same thing extended to non limited archers and Assassin's lol. I still don't have emiya, Atlante, or literally any assassin other than Carmilla.

I have several Rare Prisms from Cats and Hercs past 5 but only 1 Zerkalot. It's funny how Gacha do

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I mean Zerkalot is a non limited 4* so that's not exactly whale tier. You only need 1 Skadi and a regular scope of your own. No need for MLB if you use the Mystic Code with the charge. So 1 5* Servant 1 5* CE and a 4* Servant. Now to be able to do this with the higher challanging things you'll need more than just 1 Zerkalot. Skadi being in the tier she is at is totally warranted.

Unless I'm missing something I don't see how you'd get 3 NP's out of zerkalot with one skadi and no plug suit or Fragments of 2004.

With only 1 quick buff I'm not sure if he'd even get 50% refund with his 3rd skill after the first round, especially only at NP1. Actually I just tried this one the last doors wave with the Atlanta buff and 3rd skill at 10 and np2 and he got 57% so I correct myself to a degree. So with a 1 x skadi 1 x Waver NP mystic code and 1 regular kscope I can see him getting like 75% towards the 3rd NP, being generous regarding overkill np, but I don't see how he'd ever get a full 3. But double waver skadi seems like it could be very legit.

I got 3 x Emiya's and Atlante on Zerkalots Solo rate up banner (who I got 2 of).

Life is weird. I hope for many zerkalot spooks tho, so I can NP5 him have skadi carry him all the way to the bank.

Last edited:

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
I got three Zerkerlot's on the first rate-up banner (and no Gil) back in 2017 and none since. More useful to me than Herc.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Unless I'm missing something I don't see how you'd get 3 NP's out of zerkalot with one skadi and no plug suit or Fragments of 2004.

With only 1 quick buff I'm not sure if he'd even get 50% refund with his 3rd skill after the first round, especially only at NP1. Actually I just tried this one the last doors wave with the Atlanta buff and 3rd skill at 10 and np2 and he got 57% so I correct myself to a degree. So with a 1 x skadi 1 x Waver NP mystic code and 1 regular kscope I can see him getting like 75% towards the 3rd NP, being generous regarding overkill np, but I don't see how he'd ever get a full 3. But double waver skadi seems like it could be very legit.

I got 3 x Emiya's and Atlante on Zerkalots Solo rate up banner (who I got 2 of).

Life is weird. I hope for many zerkalot spooks tho, so I can NP5 him have skadi carry him all the way to the bank.

Wasn't counting support Skadi. Just meant that it's what you would need on your own account.

Oct 25, 2017
might as well do a few tickets and see what happens. Not about needing another 5* to make the 5* Im going for work, not with these rates.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Eh fwiw it's like people who say that you absolutely need Merlin. You don't really need Merlin.

Just roll for who you like instead of gameplay. The game system is flexible enough that you can make most things work, higher tiers is really more about efficiency.

Oct 25, 2017
Merlin looks like a librarian in drag; I know he's god in the game but...meh.

And why the fuck does Dante or whatever looked ripped from Dangonronpa?

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He looks a lot better in his sumner outfit imo.

Wasn't counting support Skadi. Just meant that it's what you would need on your own account.

Fair enough, though that was my initial point. She has too many qualifiers and does one specific thing very erll to be on the same rank as merlin/waver who can basically shove in anywhere and can do anything.

Also thinking about it I'm not sure if she'd be able to get that 3rd zerkalot np if using the Harry potter mystic code, I think he'd need like 30% more np. So like waver skadi plugsuit skadi or mlb kspcope and either Skadi/Skadi or Skadi/Waver and the 2004 MC? Still a big ask. If it's a break bar CQ than maybe a poster girl hoenheim or bride? Atlante looping would be the same. Pretty sure dantes would be fine though, cuz golden rule. Parvati and valkyria provably be too, dunno jack about them.

Last edited:

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Thanks, and no need to explain what a challenge quest is, since I'm not thaat new anymore, haha, and in fact that's what my google search ("FGO CQ") gave me as results, but "CQ" came up a lot when I googled Dante/Skadi today and since those are part of the "quick meme", I thought that it could possibly be something else, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.