Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Fuck, the Eater X mission, as only one node guarantees its appearance, and only one appears. I'm basically gonna waste a couple of days farming this node.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
No! Wrong attitude! She's coming home Chrono! She's definitely coming!
I want to believe, but I'm preparing for disappointment. It's easier that way, haha.

I'll give you that she's definitely coming, but whether or not she's coming home is another question entirely.
D3d-E-m7-UYAA1-Sh8-jpg-large.jpg

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Automatic burning is a godsend. Now if only it burned the servants as well it would perfect.

Also did 2 10rolls on the event banner. Only got 1 event ce. Gonna try again later. I need my ballistic trash compactor.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Is there enough Kiara Points (this is what I call it, no one will stop me!) from buying all of the items in the shop? Similar to JRPG's, I want to head into the final battle as a superpowered God, so I want to buy out everything first.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Is there enough Kiara Points (this is what I call it, no one will stop me!) from buying all of the items in the shop? Similar to JRPG's, I want to head into the final battle as a superpowered God, so I want to buy out everything first.
Yes. All of the missions in the second part don't award KP on completion, and you can't really do them without beating Kiara anyway.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
I'll add you, too, if you like. IGN is CallMeMaster. My support's all set up for the event, so I don't know how helpful it will be for where you are right now, but my Servants are still fairly strong.
sent a request, IGN is Setsuna, my current support is for the event, this is my non-event support

gjsiKjN.jpg
Sent a request, IGN is Serafina. FC is 428,367,202 if I don't show up

Thanks guys, you're added. Just started singularity 7, luckily i was able to farm the last crystal i need to ascend Nero.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yes. All of the missions in the second part don't award KP on completion, and you can't really do them without beating Kiara anyway.
Awesome, thanks! I won't worry about what to grab first then, since I'll eventually get it all anyway. Time to farm some missions!

Thanks guys, you're added. Just started singularity 7, luckily i was able to farm the last crystal i need to ascend Nero.
Also sent you a request!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno, I really don't like the "my whole life was the worst ever till I found you my love that's why I devote myself fully to you:"

It's just so... pander-y. Such obvious waifu-bait. Also feels like the female character has no agency or meaning outside her love for the protagonist which is a lot about what I dislike about female characters in anime.

Same reason why I'm not that thrilled at Ereshkigal's character either. Because that's not what RIn is at all.

Also same reason why I don't like Sakura that much.

Last edited:

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
I dunno, I really don't like the "my whole life was the worst ever till I found you my love that's why I devote myself fully to you:"

It's just so... pander-y. Such obvious waifu-bait.

Same reason why I'm not that thrilled at Ereshkigal's character either.

But being a faithful wife is exactly what the market likes.

It also completely ruins some games character polls too.

phatmac

Dec 18, 2017

It's just so... pander-y. Such obvious waifu-bait.

Same reason why I'm not that thrilled at Ereshkigal's character either.

It makes sense for Melt, who thinks of herself as a monster and even acted like it during Extra CCC. It wasn't until Hakuno finally acted her and felt for who they are that they finally felt some kind of human emotion. It's a great character building moment for Melt and to develop human emotions despite her innate hatred for humanity. Even if you didn't like her during most of the event, her last moments were great. Unlike most romanced servants in this game she actually has the strength to take action and not be waifu bait that let Guda control all her actions.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean that's fine, it's just my tastes really. I jsut never liked that sort of character.

I still like the event a lot but not so much the whole Melt love story parts.

Also it's like, there's just so little development between Melt and Gudao/Gudako other than the usual "he was nice to me", mostly because there's so little time for things to happen..

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Didnt Melt really bully Nursery Rhyme hard?

But the whole "I live for you" is meh to me.
She basically turns Alice into a doll. Then she tore Rhyme into pieces with each piece turning into a separate lesser Rhyme instance to populate a floor of her part of the labyrinth. Alice is just barely alive enough to beg you to help Rhyme, and immediately dies afterward. Rhyme dies after you put her back together, thanking you for seeing her and Alice off a second time.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
She basically turns Alice into a doll. Then she tore Rhyme into pieces with each piece turning into a separate lesser Rhyme instance to populate a floor of her part of the labyrinth. Alice is just barely alive enough to beg you to help Rhyme, and immediately dies afterward. Rhyme dies after you put her back together, thanking you for seeing her and Alice off a second time.
Is that the darkest C.C.C goes with her character, or is she like that during the entire game?

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I mean its all fucked up parts of Sakura in the end with the vain parts of the goddesses that make up each of the Sakura 5 in each of them. They all have the potential to love their master and do horrible shit as well.

I never really cared too much for Sakura compared to Arturia and Rin but that doesn't mean she is a bad character.

In game news, I'm stuck on act 3 because I've been so busy lol. Should finish up by tomorrow with some apples and start working on finishing those encore quests and finishing up BB NP.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Is that the darkest C.C.C goes with her character, or is she like that during the entire game?
Pretty much, although she only really appears in chapters 5 and 6.

She also kills Shinji, who eggs Melt into killing him after he ingests a virus that drains his "level" all the way down to negative 999. This balances Melt's stats back out to its base, allowing you to fight her.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Does kiara have the same voice actress as tamamo?

Fighting her with tamamo and I keep confusing the 2 lol.
Kiara is voiced by Rei Tanaka, probably most well known to most people as the voice of Mitsuru Kirijo in Persona 3 and Neptune/Purple Heart in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series.

Tamamo is voiced by Chiwa Saito, who is perhaps most famous after voicing everyone's favorite fox for her roles as Hitagi Senjougahara in the Monogatari series and Homura Akemi in Puella Magi Madoka Magica. She is also the voice of Chloe von Einzbern.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I just reached the part where I'm grinding out missions for KP, trying to decide if I should just go for them all or select some of the essential ones and make a run at it sooner. It's not like the postgame free quests have enemy lineups that are way better for the types of missions I have left, I think, though I might want a bit more time available for command seals to recharge for the challenge quests, should I need them.
Uhh... this game is pretty trash tbh. You'll find more depth with DL probably.
What caused you to take such a hard heel turn on FGO?

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
TBF, Chiwa Saito's deeper voice that she uses sometimes for Tamamo's serious line delivery (and makes up the bulk of her performance as Senjougahara) does sound an awful lot like Rei Tanaka's performance for Kiara. I've used to Saito's voice, so it's easier to pick out, but if you aren't familiar with their work, I can see why they'd blend together (especially since some of Tamamo's line are also sultry like most of Kiara's).

OP
OP
kayos90

kayos90

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just reached the part where I'm grinding out missions for KP, trying to decide if I should just go for them all or select some of the essential ones and make a run at it sooner. It's not like the postgame free quests have enemy lineups that are way better for the types of missions I have left, I think, though I might want a bit more time available for command seals to recharge for the challenge quests, should I need them.

What caused you to take such a hard heel turn on FGO?

Oh. I wasn't being serious lol. I was being really sarcastic.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally finished the first part of the story and opened up the KP shop. At what point does part 2 come out? How long do we have to beat the first set of missions?

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Still waiting Kiara banner to drop here. At this rate I'm gonna finish most missions without gacha CE coz it'll be way to late, sigh.

Really LTTP but I found my self binge-watching translated Chaldea Radio videos these past days. Damn, was expecting a normal show but then you realize the seiyuus pretty much got a few screw loose here and there lol. Rie Takahashi is indeed a dangerous beast, just like Mash (and Yuuki Aoi when she came as guest).

I like it tho.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Finally finished the first part of the story and opened up the KP shop. At what point does part 2 come out? How long do we have to beat the first set of missions?
The content that opens upon beating Kiara should be accessible in a little under 24 hours. The maximum number of missions you can complete before that unlocks is 85 (so only 15 are tied specifically to finishing that content).

Armtiage

Oct 27, 2017
With that lead up to the climax, no way was I going to let the 0KP final boss get away besting the party. 96 turns and 1.5hs later Orion, Tamamo, and Merlin come out triumphant.

A 20% attack debuff reduces the boss's damage to just under 1k dmg per attack and ~4-5K on NP. For those thinking of tackling it, that should give a good base idea composing your party to outheal/survive it.

I don't know if I feel comfortable wanting someone like Kiara in my Chaldea anymore lol. She's like Jason teir of irredeemable villain. I'm surprised they didn't skip her as a servant like Jason. Other than being a lewd design, there is nothing compelling me to summon her unless CCC greatly expands her character?

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
She apparently gets her character expanded in the latest Tokugawa event, but yeah, she's some what more sympathetic in CCC.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I did come out of the event liking melt as I had no opinion of her going in. However she was far too melodramatic for my liking, and all I could think of during most of those moments is how pandering it was.

As for demiya, yeah has still very emiya and pretty shirou.

According to Nash the main reason he got back up at the end wasnt because kiara was dissinf him but because she was dissing the people who ostracized him, the people be basically killed himself to save.

Such a good boy ;_;

I also realised the main reason I like this event, no mash. Her replacements were so much better.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I didn't really think about it but yeah, almost feels like low key guilt tripping. I'd almost think it's a bit insidious for a gacha game if they were better at it.

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's more the whole

"oh this version of you will disappear forever but don't worry I can turn you into a servant that can be summoned *wink wink*"

Still, enjoyed the story overall. Actually really ended up liking BB, passionlip is cute too even though I still think her design is kinda ridiculous, Melt is eh, suzuka was fun, and I kinda wish they explore Kiara's nature from CCC from what I've read. It would be nice to have more of her and Han's dynamic together which seems to humanise her in the CCC stuff that I've read.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Beat Kirara and got BB. This event has definitely been my favorite one so far.

No luck getting Melt or Lip, but Artoria spooked me so I can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.