• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I hope I get lucky with my GSSR and its not a dupe of someone. We get 2 per year right? 1 for the anniversary and 1 for new years? Also will it be split between classes this time or not?
Yeah there are two GSSR per year. And it's not split this time. One massive banner with all SSRs including the limited SSRs.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'll thankfully be skipping this GSSR. Doesn't really look work it to me tbh. Next one for me will be the class banners next anniversary I believe.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Shit... Limited SSRs too, that means I have a chance at Raikou. But an equal chance or anyone else too or even a dupe.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Just thought I would do this for fun. My really wants, my wants, my mehs, and my oh god no's for the GSSR.

Some of the meh ones like musashi, MHXA and drake I already have, and I already have them at NP2, so it's not really a which servant I like most list.

Hisze1w.jpg

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If were' doing GSSR Charts this is mine, left to right top to bottom, numbers are for what NP level they would be if I got em for dupes.

3L2ybDp.png

Odds are in my favor but I'm not counting on them.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah a couple of mine are for NP upgrades. Ishtar NP upgrade would be fantastic, and Archer Artoria works so much better at NP2 compared to NP1.

Tamamo lancer is NP4 and I really don't want to roll summer 1 to make her NP5 lol.

Oct 25, 2017
frDbmBJ.jpg

My lazily put together list. Green is praise DW tier, blue is who I'd be happy with, if they're blank that means I'd be ok with them, and a red cross is destroy DW tier. Some of the red cross ones are because I have already have them and don't really want a dupe, but that doesn't apply to all of them. I don't have Tesla, Iskandar, Jack, Illya and nor do I want them. From the blue tier I already have Ishtar, Arturia Lancer, Karna, Drake, Sanzo, Raikou and Melt at NP1 and would like NP2.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The good thing about a GSSR having a single pool is that you don't need to torment yourself over which banner to pull. The negative is that it makes it more difficult to narrow things down to a specific class.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Other than Medb and Vlad, which have already a good enough for my tastes np levels in my teams, i'll prob be content with any SSR, though i would be happier if it was one of the limited banner ones.

Balma

Oct 27, 2017
There needs to be a better way to get gold gems. The ~30% drop chance at training grounds is super shit.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My GSSR luck has been utter shit so I might not even do it this time. Here is my list of No, Meh and Yes.
DO4D9rL.png

Dantes is my most wanted. After that probably NP2 Raiko, NP2 Ishtar, NP2 Illya, and NP2 MHX.

Artoria and Bride are the worst outcomes since they are NP5 already.

So I finished Agartha this morning. Overall it was bad but did have some cool moments. Astolfo and Deon were great and I didnt expect it to turn into Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Now just bring on Summer 2!!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
First GSSR gave me Okita. Second GSSR gave me Ozy and Cu Alter. Third GSSR gave me Jeanne d'Arc and Jack. So yeah, I definitely have a Waver dupe coming my way, I deserve it.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I'd rather get another Raikou to get closer to my NP5 goal or Bryn/MHXA for NP2, but really anything outside of Waver is fine

edit: oh wow Iskandar is there as well, kinda forgot about him, another one for the "nope" list, he's the reason I didn't roll on the F/Z banner, I really didn't want him and I just knew that'd be reason enough for the gacha to toss him my way

Last edited:

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
First GSSR gave me Okita. Second GSSR gave me Ozy and Cu Alter. Third GSSR gave me Jeanne d'Arc and Jack. So yeah, I definitely have a Waver dupe coming my way, I deserve it.
Dang, your luck in GSSR is pretty amazing. Those are the most desired units in each banner too. I thought I was lucky when I got Drake and Medb on last summer's GSSR. I didn't pull on the very first GSSR when it launched and New Year's GSSR gave me a dupe NP3 Jeanne. I wanted Jack so much.

tChEGEc.png

Yellow circles mean I don't mind getting them. Not as high as the green checks with definitely yes. If they have no marks, then its indifference one way or the other.
Dantes would be my highest desired, then Ryougi Saber for collection purposes. Funny, I didn't put an X on Vlad. I guess I don't mind getting him or not either way.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Alright, here's my rough GSSR list.

TEQ2kkg.png

In order of preference: Green circles are most desired, blue squares are desired for non-gameplay reasons, yellow squares are desired for gameplay reasons, green semicircles are acceptable NP upgrades, unmarked are ones I don't care about, and red crosses are undesired either because the NP increase wouldn't do much good (Waver, Drake, Artoria) or other reasons. Limited/story-locked characters within a tier are preferred over members of the same tier in the general pool.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Dang, your luck in GSSR is pretty amazing. Those are the most desired units in each banner too. I thought I was lucky when I got Drake and Medb on last summer's GSSR. I didn't pull on the very first GSSR when it launched and New Year's GSSR gave me a dupe NP3 Jeanne. I wanted Jack so much.
I know, I've been incredibly fortunate. All of them were new for me as well, and the ones I wanted most from each guaranteed. I know my luck has to run out eventually, so I definitely have some bad luck GSSR coming my way. I am mentally prepared for it.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I know, I've been incredibly fortunate. All of them were new for me as well, and the ones I wanted most from each guaranteed. I know my luck has to run out eventually, so I definitely have some bad luck GSSR coming my way. I am mentally prepared for it.
I'll anticipate your forthcoming post about how you got Merlin and two other new 5*s from the paid banner.

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at what the rest of the GSSRs are down the line (most of which are at a reduced cost), this is a hard pass. I rolled for the Saber one last time because any one of the 3 options was fine with me. Not willing to risk it here, with so many possibilities I don't care for.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Has anyone decided on which Formal Dress CE they want yet? Leaning towards Jeanne here, but Medb, Da Vinci, Scathatch and Ishtar are looking very fine too.

Mebd or Nito's probably, no particular affinity for either character but they're just drawn well with good outfits and poses.

Kintoki's arm cutting off bugs me, gil just looks like a weeb, and demiya's proportions look off.

Karna's and Arjuna's are great though, as expected of pako.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
There's too many good Formal Dress outfits and we only get to pick one, so I'm 99% likely to choose Mash by default. Though I kind of want Arjuna's out of respect for Nobu doing this.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Since there's no Tamamo option (I know her part was small, but she was in London, DW!) my options are pretty open. I'm thinking one of: Nero, Atalanta, Medb, Kiyo, Jeanne, or Herc. Or maybe Boudica since her gold version was nice enough to be a very useful spook on my JP account. I'd consider Ishtar as well if her outfit had a more Ishtar-ish flare, but as it is she just looks like Rin.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Where's my Raikou formal dress CE? I guess Raita didn't have time to do the art for it. :(

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For the Formal Dress, either artoria, Jaguar warrior or Vlad.
I like the first two better, but dang is the Vlad CE looking dapper.

Last edited:

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There needs to be a better way to get gold gems. The ~30% drop chance at training grounds is super shit.
Seeing this made me wonder something, so i went to check the archer expert node info tab. Seems even after running it more than 50 times min, i never once got any gold archer gem from it (the spot is still filled with a question mark.). Must have gotten every archer gem from normal quest drops and the lottery events.
Man, i knew the rates were bad, but this really put things into perspective.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Actually rider gems aren't too bad in my experience, because the only gold chest the wyverns drop are gold gems.

But yeah gold gems farming suuuuuucks.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
True for all mats. I've been doing nothing but farming the wine node since Thursday and today was the first time I got a second wine drop in a single day. The only amusement in the process comes from trying to get KiyoLancer to say "Aishitemasu!" At least I only need one more of the wines - then I can move onto something else.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I'm free! I finally have enough wine! Now I have no idea what to do with my AP after finishing the Master Missions.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I don't like many if any of the formal wear CEs tbh. ( Females only since as much as the bros are awesome, the waifus are where its at) Boudica is about the only good one imo so I'll just grab her.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing how many more husbandos I have on my JP account support list than my NA account lol.

CC4UrQQ.jpg

Meanwhile on NA.

qNfZbQS.jpg

Last edited:

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Its a shame she's uselss for everything except farming. Even then, people only use her because her NP is 3 seconds long.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Aw yiss: Archuria (godly arts comp), Karna (gud boi), sanzang (take me west), melltryllis (legs 4 days), mama raikou (can't say no to best mama),

gud stuff: dantes (edgy boi), okita (dai shouri), quetzacoatl (lucha libre oneesan), tesla (better tahn edison), tammy cat (her heal sucks, so any boost to it is good in my books), cock wizard (healz 4 days), amakusa (super duper niche, but fun to play),

meh: artoria saber (at least her NP hits harder now), nero bride (why she sound like a kid?...), musashi (don't really like her lines/voice), void shiki (kinda dainty, but i dont need her niche), ishtar (don't need damegami when I have AUO), googoomosh (don't really need him at np2, but whatevs), moriarty (subarashii sekai? sure why not), drake (i like how you committed atrocities in agartha, but you were so nonchalant about it when you regained control at the end. gurl, like wot?), cleopatra (weird voice, but gotta respect the og tsun), shuten (asmr voice, but don't need an aoe assassin tho...), king hassan chop (he needs a buff), overworked chinese man (doesn't really benefit from np2+, but can't complain), vlad (would have been higher had this been last year, but archuria is a nasty arts pointman), cuzilla (don't really need np2+, np1 gets job done), kintoki (cant' say no to a bro, but break bars aren't your friend), mhx alter (lotr > star wars),

sad face.jpg: arthur (why dw gotta do him like that?), lancer artoria (so boring, pass), enkidu (dont need clay), scuttocks (already have her, i'd rather have karna or lancer mama anyway), summer tammy cat (eh, not a fan), brynhildr (who?), ozzy man (u gud, but I dont need two big egos in my chaldea), dummy thicc schez (i fundamentally don't get your niche), leonardo de caprio (kinda annoying, and i don't need aoe caster), shinsengumi captain (who even is this?), jeanne d'erp (why stall when you can yolo it? gotta go fast mate), jeanne d'erp alter (almost never use her)

Pls no: altera (bad civ), mordred (edgy boi), arjuna (gimme catjuna instead), orion (that voice, that character, I can feel my brain cells dying), alexander (bro, u cool, but why u gotta suck so bad?), medb (:puke:), jack (plz wear some clothes...), mhx (go back to your home planet and stay there), illya (ur in the wrong series, girl), nightingale (useless), kiara (no comment),

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017

I wonder what the balance of actually interesting questions to trolling and vapid garbage will be in the submissions for this. Don't envy the person who has to weed through it all.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wouldn't really say useful since she doesn't have an NP charge, she just saves you a second or two on the np animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.