• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Japanese version is useless for us because we're still on ST, not AOE, meta. I mostly agree with the Gamepress list other than certain characters could be a tier higher or lower. E.g. Quetzacoatl should be bumped down from A tier to B tier.
Pretty much how I feel. JP tier list including Skadi makes it pretty much useless to the west right now. Dantes and MHAX are only that high on the list because of her. Also buffs to units that we haven't gotten yet like Melt and Caster of Nightless City.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Is there an up to date/well regarded tier list?
Most tier lists are pretty bad. The best one I've seen is from a guy name rabbit on gamefaqs. He does servant reviews too, and his analysis and thought process are pretty solid. He recently did an updated tier list. I don't agree with his thoughts on Skadi but for the most part it's a decent list.

Oct 25, 2017
Are we getting gallstones when the event updates? I need one more for Gramps <.<

I would think that Melty's versatility would warrant a nod though?

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gallstones appeared after the summer event last year if i remember correctly so i don't think so.
To get them, there's the montain node in babylonia with the Berserker boars that drop them.
Edit : As for melt, probably, but most of the time if you've got enough normal class advantage servants for grinding, they are better for the grind on single enemy types maps such as most of the summer nodes. Melt is better if you've got maps with multiple calvary enemy types.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Most tier lists are pretty bad. The best one I've seen is from a guy name rabbit on gamefaqs. He does servant reviews too, and his analysis and thought process are pretty solid. He recently did an updated tier list. I don't agree with his thoughts on Skadi but for the most part it's a decent list.

That's a bad tier list, the guy is either stuck in the past or has the most blatant bias possible.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone give a brief summary of how the high difficulty/challenge quest meta has changed over time from roughly where we are now in NA to the current point in JP?

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
At just under 500 million QP but decided to go back to door farming for the last few days of the half ap. Just wanted to get a good chunk of the event done while it was the weekend, but I've cleared most of the nodes once and I don't want to farm until the best nodes arrive, so might as well.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
As an amateur gardener myself, picking Kiyohime's choice for the garden was the first time I actually felt afraid of her.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
It's a good thing for me that there aren't any sort of demonic Servants currently on rate-up. I have exactly 666 SQ and if there were, the urge to meme pull for them might be overwhelming.

ATXAlchemy

Nov 1, 2017
JP right now added Prison Tower event as an unlockable in Rare Prism Exchange Shop
-Costs 5 Rare Prisms
-Permanently available going forward
-Unlocks a Challenge Quest that you can finish only once. Reward: 3 Tickets
-Can be played even if you have done 2016 and/or 2017 versions.
-Quests are considered "normal quests" (instead of event) so it uses your Normal support page instead of Event.
-Story is the same as 2016 one.

Other than those, there aren't much details provided, so we don't know what exactly happens to the event rewards.

An aside: You can't have two copies of the same event Command Codes. (Summer 2018 rerun turns them into RP/MP instead.)

source:

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
JP right now added Prison Tower event as an unlockable in Rare Prism Exchange Shop
-Costs 5 Rare Prisms
-Permanently available going forward
-Unlocks a Challenge Quest that you can finish only once. Reward: 3 Tickets
-Can be played even if you have done 2016 and/or 2017 versions.
-Quests are considered "normal quests" (instead of event) so it uses your Normal support page instead of Event.
-Story is the same as 2016 one.

Other than those, there aren't much details provided, so we don't know what exactly happens to the event rewards.

An aside: You can't have two copies of the same event Command Codes. (Summer 2018 rerun turns them into RP/MP instead.)

source:
When you say finish only once, do you mean once for rewards, or once you clear the CQ it can never be done again?

I don't really see why it costs 5 rare prisms though...

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
When you say finish only once, do you mean once for rewards, or once you clear the CQ it can never be done again?

I don't really see why it costs 5 rare prisms though...

Now for reruns the extra copies of the welfare nets you Rare prisms when you've already got them in the original so they aren't as precious as they currently are.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Now for reruns the extra copies of the welfare nets you Rare prisms when you've already got them in the original so they aren't as precious as they currently are.
It's more the fact that we don't have any permanent challenge content in the game atm. Don't see why we should be paying for some.

But that was also a concern and I did forget about the welfare update, so thanks for the reminder.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but you have to use rare prisms for the bond unlockers don't you? So they still are, especially if you're f2p. This is just them being stingy as usual.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Threw in one more ten roll in JP because jesus christ Maou Nobu really needs the extra NP damage.

Got exactly what I wanted.

My luck is fucking insane recently.

Oct 25, 2017
LVPcHnL.jpg

finally

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats, that's pretty insane. I just got my first kaleidoscope last week so something like that isn't even something I can comprehend lol.
The trick is whaling rolling on your birthday! Both 2017 and 2018 I did a few rolls on whatever banner was up and on both occasions I rolled a kaleido.

Must have took a while. The amount of acc. EXP on that C.E must be incredible.
The super/great succ helped, but yeah rolling all that FP was not fun.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Whippy I hope you bought a couple of Lottery tickets during this spell haha.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I have 152k, thanks to Onigashima, start-dash, and the ones we got for Anniversary.

I had 170k but spent some trying to get the event CE's... (with little luck). orz

Icedragon08

Oct 30, 2017
You actually get 9 rare prisms from the summer rerun in JP (if you played it last year). 5 from Welfare copies, 3 from costumes and 1 from a 5* command code copy.

Oct 25, 2017
Should I use the store blazons to finally get my Jeanne to 80 or wait and use them on what I pull, if anything, from the new summon event this week >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.