• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck. I mean, I want the 7 mil DL campaign for the strengthenings and the daily bones, but I don't want Halloween 2 to be delayed. That will actually put us behind JP in terms of calendar dates. It would be awesome if they'd run the campaign side-by-side with Halloween 2, but given that it was supposed to be run side-by-side with Nerofest, I doubt they'll do that.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. I still have a second archive and present box full of embers for the success rate up, but I used up all my feathers that I needed to ascend a few servants that I wanted to level on levelling up Scathach's skills. I was expecting the banner to come after the next Halloween event, where I could buy all the feathers I needed for those servants from the event shop.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck to everyone pulling for Jeanne Alter. I already have her at NP2, so I'm safe here.

Sad to see another dead week, especially considering how slow the re-run of the Halloween event was. Having other websites announce these events and not have the information present in-game is really strange, though. It's really beginning to feel as though they don't care much at all about Global.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I guess. It still seems strange to learn about the event from a third-party website though, especially considering people have been desperate for a news post concerning new content, and the download celebration begins in just a few days (the 17th). Most events are only announced a few days prior, so I'm guessing we'll see it listed this evening when they do their update. The fact that the banner is hidden in the official website only further supports this.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it's mostly because bpeople were incredibly negative on the previous hype campaigns before a new banner?

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
The talk about our clairvoyance going down some ranks hasn't resulted in much so far.
So the new Halloween event should start on the 24th, with another dead week on november 7th? So Babylon on november 14th? They made it sound like something surprisingly good for the US player, so what else could it be. Surely not simply more shuffling around of some events.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, honestly my impression was that people wanted the jalter banner more before this was announced.
I think it's the fact that if we're going by Jp schedule then this should have been alongside something, not the main event.

But even more than that the aim should be to cut the dead weeks JP had so we can slowly close the gap over time, not add new ones. I personally have accepted it at this point and understand that I'll be playing this game for around 1-2 weeks each month, but I can see why people might be annoyed by this.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
The talk about our clairvoyance going down some ranks hasn't resulted in much so far.
So the new Halloween event should start on the 24th, with another dead week on november 7th? So Babylon on november 14th? They made it sound like something surprisingly good for the US player, so what else could it be. Surely not simply more shuffling around of some events.
It was never really pitched as a good thing.

dimb

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, honestly my impression was that people wanted the jalter banner more before this was announced.
It's not supposed to be some kind of big event. On JP it overlapped with Halloween rerun. And the new Halloween event overlapped with the rerun too.

So for the NA server we are stuck with two months+ of rerun banners, with the last new servant being Illya back in late August until a late October Cleo (possible nine week gap). Not only did the JP schedule run the Illya event banner in early September, but they also got Cleo earlier in October than NA likely will (just under six weeks). This is assuming they do not double stack Jalter Summoning Campaign and bonuses with a new event, which is extremely unlikely.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
On JP it overlapped with Halloween rerun.
Nerofest, actually. There were some players on Reddit who were disappointed that they couldn't use Hawkeye Emiya to solo the Heracles fight without using a command spell.
It was never really pitched as a good thing.
Yet there were still some people who thought it sounded like a good thing. I don't think I'll ever understand those people.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
It's not supposed to be some kind of big event. On JP it overlapped with Halloween rerun. And the new Halloween event overlapped with the rerun too.

So for the NA server we are stuck with two months+ of rerun banners, with the last new servant being Illya back in late August until a late October Cleo (possible nine week gap). Not only did the JP schedule run the Illya event banner in early September, but they also got Cleo earlier in October than NA likely will (just under six weeks). This is assuming they do not double stack Jalter Summoning Campaign and bonuses with a new event, which is extremely unlikely.

I was about to say nerofest but then I remembered that it would be a rerun for you guys lol.

That's the danger of overlapping the world with NA servers I guess.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow really?

Sounds way less exciting than this year's nerofest.

Honestly there's still a lot that I missed. I actually enjoyed the rerun because it's my first time through but it definitely felt less meaty than the newer events. I wonder how stuff like the Christmas/Accel zero/Kara no kyoukai reruns would feel.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow really?

Sounds way less exciting than this year's nerofest.

Honestly there's still a lot that I missed. I actually enjoyed the rerun because it's my first time through but it definitely felt less meaty than the newer events. I wonder how stuff like the Christmas/Accel zero/Kara no kyoukai reruns would feel.

Yeah. It was the first event in the game though. They didn't really know what to do yet. Halloween actually felt like the one where they really got it together

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Yet there were still some people who thought it sounded like a good thing. I don't think I'll ever understand those people.
I didn't think it would be a good thing because it's the only benefit to being 2 years behind, but the way Albert worded it I thought he was saying it like we would be happy about it so I was expecting something good.

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
If Jalter's banner runs long enough, I might be able to roll and
not
get her on my birthday. My dps options are pretty good at this point so losing out won't be as harsh as before.

Armtiage

Oct 27, 2017
Hm, not the event announcement I was hoping for. Getting a wee bit tired of farming bones, was hoping we would get the new Halloween event.

Oh well, at least with 2x super/great success can clean out the CE second archive of Magical Ruby exp cards.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So, 4 million campaign gimps every reward from 7 to 4 except for tickets. Huh.

Losing 3 apples does suck though. It's more like, is adding the 3 really that much of a thing?

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of mystic codes, is mage's association worth getting? I mean I probably should seeing that it's half-ap off. It's the only one I have left.

Other than anniversary blonde but that's locked behind 4 more rare prisms.

Also it kinda sucks that I need 5 rare prisms to unlock it?

Status
Not open for further replies.