• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I just have to do the roof top, farm a few more cat statues, and do the CQ and I'll be done with the event.

Once I have I can process my event mats for skills, and figure out what mat to farm during the dead week(s).

I only have one Strength Quest to do currently so I'll probably get to it when I feel like it before the half AP is up.

At least I can finally get to Banana and Nezha's interludes. ;w;

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
This novelty of having the death effect actually consistently work has made this event a success for me.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Yep, I'm going again, though not sure whether triple feature or only movie 3.
Had hoped for an earlier screening, but still happy that I don't have to wait for the blu-ray release.

I remember seeing some FGO players when I went watching the first one.

Sunfyre

Jan 15, 2020
Yep, I'm going again, though not sure whether triple feature or only movie 3.
Had hoped for an earlier screening, but still happy that I don't have to wait for the blu-ray release.

I remember seeing some FGO players when I went watching the first one.

Alter vs Berserker on the big screen was a religious experience. I will totes go for the triple.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just "1" mission left to kill riders, but I also have a ?? one which probably means I have to kill even more riders. I guess I'll be smashing marie for the next day for so for those and cats.

Because of the anniversary timing I've felt like they were going to have to pull some kind of shenanigans to make sure they could release LB2 before then and still have time for everything, so speeding things up a bit now could be part of it.

I was assuming they'd move the summer rerun down to Skadi's date and Napoleon to skadi period up in it's place and call it a day.

That's what you get for brexit.

#worth, we don't need any non sheep related animation on our sovereign soil thank you very much.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, yeah, that's the obvious solution but the timing is still really tight. I brought it up in a post a while back:
Looking over the news announcements from FGO JP in 2018, there is a near two-week gap between the Guda 2 re-run that ran until the end of May and Guda 3 that started on June 11. The only things in between those two events were a Hunting Quest and a commemorative banner for Fate/EXTELLA LINK's release.

Given that Fate/EXTELLA LINK has already released in North America, I figured they might be able to combine the two events and save a week that way. If we consider that we are already about one week behind JP's schedule, I think they might have just enough time to squeeze LB2 after Guda 3 before AX in early July if they combine the Hunting Quest and collaborative LINK campaign together. It's the only place on the schedule I can see them overlapping stuff to save time (assuming we get anything from the LINK campaign to begin with).

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. I've been doing rank ups cos I'm done with the event and decided to yolo the SQ, and obviously you know where this story is going at this point. NP3 Shiki!

I actually already liked Marie anyway, but thanks for the blessed SQ. What a nice start to the day. The one downside is that I'm now genuinely contemplating buying a pack or two to see if I can get her to NP5..

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Holy shit. I've been doing rank ups cos I'm done with the event and decided to yolo the SQ, and obviously you know where this story is going at this point. NP3 Shiki!

I actually already liked Marie anyway, but thanks for the blessed SQ. What a nice start to the day. The one downside is that I'm now genuinely contemplating buying a pack or two to see if I can get her to NP5..
Always go for NP5, fam.

Buy the packs.

:V

W-00

Oct 27, 2017

Don't do it, man. Sure, NP5 is a sexy-strong beast (I have a friend on JP with NP5 Void Shiki), but don't spend money when there are still free pulls to be had.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
LFFIaj9.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Don't do it, man. Sure, NP5 is a sexy-strong beast (I have a friend on JP with NP5 Void Shiki), but don't spend money when there are still free pulls to be had.
Yeah that's a fair point. I'm definitely going to wait until after the tickets at least, plus knowing Shiki does have another rate-up down the line helps.

Chasing for NP5 is badciv, you can pull again in 2 more years unless you want a NP5 Fujino.

Also congrats on the NP3.
I can't let your Shiki outdo mine lmao.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Wait did people really expect an update for her? Her animations seem fine to me.

I thought they would at least match it up with Ishtar, but I guess Ishtar was at least partially a fix because she had a minor case of the FGO early sprite big head syndrome.

Though I also thought they would give her a front face cut in due to how popular she is lol.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany

To be honest, I was surprised when I saw that your Shiki was "only" NP2. :D

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Finally read Shimousa chapter 18 and i was surprised they established that Gudako played Volleyball in high school and that's where her stamina comes from. They really need to do more of that.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
This Eresh banner in JP is problematic for me. I want to roll on it, but to do so would be to go against everything I began my JP account for (trying out new Servants ahead of time and rolling Tamamo Vicchi in particular).

I don't think I could even ascend her if I got her (even if I wasn't out of embers) because I have so many other Lancers (most of them spooks) on my JP account that I'm constantly low on Lancer statues. Ah, that realization should make it easier to pass up the banner.
It didn't help. I was rolling after barely having time to accept the possibility of Fionn spooks.
It turns out that Lancers really do love me. Eresh came in only six tickets!

I am very happy about this, even though it means that I'll have an even harder time resisting the Brynhild/Ortlinde+Hildr+Thrud banner.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Shouldn't have clicked. :(
Those lucky single/ticket rolls are getting to me lol.
I'm still just salty after the MHXA rolls. Takes too damn long to get over it. *sigh*

Last edited:

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Done with the event, ended up using a silver apple to get it over with.

Bless you qon for showing up like 10 times in a row at the end so I could finish off the cats.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
First ever maxed CE!

screenshot_20200226-03cjb5.jpg

Nearly 1 million FP later and god knows how long of just rolling/mashing the screen.

Really wished there was an easier way of doing this, but now going forward I'll have to farm lottery boxes for FP as well.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Congrats.
Just recently maxed both Sumo and HNS.
That's the advantage of hording mats and then failing to roll the Servant you want. You end up being QP capped and feed a lot of 1-3 star CEs to your starting NP CEs in order to keep going. You don't have to care about CE bombs which makes the CE leveling a lot easier. Currently working on Aerial Drive.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Congrats.
Just recently maxed both Sumo and HNS.
That's the advantage of hording mats and then failing to roll the Servant you want. You end up being QP capped and feed a lot of 1-3 star CEs to your starting NP CEs in order to keep going. You don't have to care about CE bombs which makes the CE leveling a lot easier. Currently working on Aerial Drive.
Not gonna lie though, I nearly gave up a couple times.

Creating 1* mini-bombs, then tossing them into a bigger 2* bombs, and then tossing those into a 5* CE was way more tedious than I expected.

I'm still sitting on ~1.2 million more FP, so I can probably try to max one more 5*, but jeeeeesus.

T_T

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand how this game is as old as it is and they still haven't made it easier to level CE. It boggles the mind. Just give us an "Ember-style" training grounds that drops XP cards for CE. Easy.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I just mlb a 3 star ce and shove shit into it until it hits level 50 and repeat because I don't hate myself that much.

The fp continuous rolling update can't come fast enough tho.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Like honestly it's such a needless bit of minmaxing that I decided to not worry that much about it lest I lose my sanity.

That said.

3TomeTRr.jpg

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
I've taken my most used CEs to lv70 (Aereal Drive, HNS, Sumo, Battle Olympia), which gives them around 1500Atk and I can choose between them depending on the situation.

I'm now hoarding CE bombs not knowing which of these I'll take to 100 first.

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I can feel an EXP related update coming for the 5th anni, since JP already got a preview of a new hands enemy. A full dailies revamp with a low cost CE EXP daily would be nice.

I'm amused that they bothered to time gate the first main interlude.