• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
So I know Agartha already has problems being gross and poorly written but by far the most baffling decision so far I feel is the portrayal of Scheherazade they went with. It's strangely backwards and maybe I misremember the tale but I always imagined her as being a strong and clever woman and not whatever this is.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
So I know Agartha already has problems being gross and poorly written but by far the most baffling decision so far I feel is the portrayal of Scheherazade they went with. It's strangely backwards and maybe I misremember the tale but I always imagined her as being a strong and clever woman and not whatever this is.
The thing that has bothered me the most so far was the Mash d'Eon scene. I guess ultimately this is the problem with having different people writing the same characters, but I felt this was so far from her character it bothered me even more then it already did.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
The thing that has bothered me the most so far was the Mash d'Eon scene. I guess ultimately this is the problem with having different people writing the same characters, but I felt this was so far from her character it bothered me even more then it already did.

Oof yeah that was awful. I don't know how they managed to make everyone so unlikable but good job I guess. Also I've complained before but here more than ever is it obvious that the game is written with a male player character in mind. So many baffling moments if your playing as a girl.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
The Epic of Remnant chapter written by several other writer while waiting for Nasu came up with lostbelt right.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
The first 3 EoR could all be a Dan Brown book: Ritsuka is put on a weird situation along with some care-free resourceful lady, trusts some old dude who seems like an ally, old dude was the bad guy all along. Don't get me wrong, I really liked both Shinjuku and Shimosa, while Agartha is pure shit.. but the plots have not been the most original by any stretch of the imagination.

And yes, it is ridiculous how ooc Mash was during Agartha.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
The first 3 EoR could all be a Dan Brown book: Ritsuka is put on a weird situation along with some care-free resourceful lady, trusts some old dude who seems like an ally, old dude was the bad guy all along. Don't get me wrong, I really liked both Shinjuku and Shimosa, while Agartha is pure shit.. but the plots have not been the most original by any stretch of the imagination.

And yes, it is ridiculous how ooc Mash was during Agartha.
Muramasa didn't turn out to be a bad guy though

Oct 25, 2017
FUCK YEAH I DID IT. TAKE THAT BITCHES >:D

TheChillyAcademic I can totally spin on salem now :p

Slaaaaaay Queeeen!!

tenor.gif

Oct 25, 2017

[From the Caldea Public Relations Bureau] We will treat you as logged in even if the game was not played due to the maintenance performed from 13:00 on Wednesday, November 27th. The continuation targets are "Continuous Login Bonus", "Continuous Login Days", and "Total Login Days". #FGO

Lmaooooooo. I don't care about the streak myself, but doing this barely a few weeks after fucking over NA is some next level fuckery. DW are trash.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
No shit. But still, this is pretty fucked up after everyone's streak was broken just 2 weeks ago in global...

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Either they prepared a fix for it after it happened in NA or the feel like they can get away with it when it comes to NA.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Salem on the 2nd.. is it messed up that I'm actually rooting for another 24 hour maintenance? lol

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Phew, a lot of scrolling required in order to avoid being salty/envious of other ppl's support lists because I see Servants I failed to roll. I'm currently full, not that anyone would need my Servants anyways.
;)
Done with farming fangs now, just enough to max skill Drake's NP charge skill. Back to QP farming.
FUCK YEAH I DID IT. TAKE THAT BITCHES >:D

TheChillyAcademic I can totally spin on salem now :p
I don't get it?

I rarely see Moriarty or Sherlock on the support lists which is disappointing since I don't have either and they have such cool designs
Moriarty's design is certainly on the more interesting side since he's not another cute girl, but they're exaggerating his old man shtick too much imo. My guess is that it's yet another localisation choice that I don't agree with.

<snip>
Too intence for me to handle, this high stakes gameplay. Best event in JP so far.
Please use spoiler space. Thanks!

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I got Hijikata last night, so I was telling Chilly that I can use my left over quartz on Salem.

I didn't want to brag too badly about getting the servant I wanted finally so I figured just saying I did it would be enough since an earlier post was about me being frustrated with waiting for his banner to drop.

Sorry for the confusion there. XD

Oct 25, 2017
Phew, a lot of scrolling required in order to avoid being salty/jealous of other ppl's support list because I see Servants I failed to roll. I' m currently full, not that anyone would need my Servants anyways.
;)
Done with farming fangs now, just enough to max skill Drake's NP charge skill. Back to QP farming.

I don't get it?

She got bae so now she's down with the lovecraft yo

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I got Hijikata last night, so I was telling Chilly that I can use my left over quartz on Salem.

I didn't want to brag too badly about getting the servant I wanted finally so I figured just saying I did it would be enough since an earlier post was about me being frustrated with waiting for his banner to drop.

Sorry for the confusion there. XD
Oh, I see. Congrats, welcome to the Shinsengumi team (went for the other member).

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Speaking of Lovecraft, I have basically promised my friend that I will be her Lovecraft Guru if anything lore related comes up that she needs help understanding. XD

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
So with Salem coming on the 2nd, should we expect Christmas around 2 weeks later on the 16th? This way the event would run all the way up to the 26th.. does this sound right? If so, grinding the lottery right on the middle of the holiday is kind of gonna suck..