• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I wish Archer Gil speech made it in. And I didn't really like Fujimaru's scene, he should stay as a support until the Solomon scene.

Someone else mentioned it, but this episode / Gramps entrance should have been a 'Tides have turned' moment just like in the game, so them getting beaten down for most of it by the new buff Lahmu was kind of depressing.

I would have prefered if it went like this:
  • Exposition on Gramps and Grand Servants and how overpowered he is
  • Gramps NP with the bells toiling to inflict death
  • More NPs
  • Tiamom Speech on children & starting to regenerate
  • Gil Speech + Enumu Elish

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
King Hassan turning into a meme is all I could ever want.

ETI2VJLUUAAN2_2

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That buff on gramps. Could they make it any longer lol?

tbf with that assassin modifier he kind of needs it, a triple buster deck with a 0.9 modifier is...

1/2 the reason I'm considering grailing him is because his regular facecard damage always leaves me so meh, so this should really help.

Only posting this since I don't like unfinished business.

I lied, we all forgot somebody.

And now I think that really IS everyone from FSN/HA.

Speaking of:

drba40v.png

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
How yall going to play the LB?
With no bond bonus I'll probably just take teams based around which servants are closed to a bond level like I always do until I lose a fight and then I'll get more serious when my team planning. XD

Right now for instance, my current bond servant for archers is Euryale, so during dead weeks I've been making arts teams around her. XD

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Why specifically summer servants?
I'm guessing cause it's winter themed and cold AF and bringing bikini servants to beat the hell out of it would be entertaining.
That, and specifically because I view it as a way to demonstrate to Kadoc just how much stronger than him we are. "Oh, you made a harsh, frozen hellhole of a world to replace ours? Well look at how little the cold bothers us!"

I fully expect to have to give in and use a serious team for the two big Rider bosses, because all Summer Assassins are AoE, but the rest looks doable, if occasionally difficult.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Ah c'mon. No EVA-01 Comparison? Even the single foot forward scene mimic'd the first step it took after going berserk.

... maybe there needed to be more blood, idk.

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly bummed that Eirizo, the artist who did those Gramps FGO fancomics, moved on from FGO to doing Dead by Daylight fanstuff. They would have a field day with this new Gramps wave.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Fun fact: Ushiwaka is as tall as Shishou, taller than Li, taller than Kiara, and only 1CM smaller than Semiramis.

Yet you would never guess this from any official adaptation or representation of her. Largely because Benkei is massive and she is almost always paired with him. But even during Babylonia, didn't she seem kinda small? No bigger than Mash right? Even though officially Mash is 10CM shorter.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Fun fact: Ushiwaka is as tall as Shishou, taller than Li, taller than Kiara, and only 1CM smaller than Semiramis.

Yet you would never guess this from any official adaptation or representation of her. Largely because Benkei is massive and she is almost always paired with him. But even during Babylonia, didn't she seem kinda small? No bigger than Mash right? Even though officially Mash is 10CM shorter.

And her in game sprite it looks like they defaulted her up 1.5x compared to the other sprites lol

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
It was better, yet still inaccurate compared to her official profile.

Just another goddamn reason to re-work Ushi. DW you shitters, heed my prayers.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Btw, does anyone know FGO's native FPS by chance? I feel like it could benefit from a high-FPS mode. I tried the high-FPS in GFL and it was so buttery smooth I immediately wanted such a toggle in every gacha.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Has anyone mentioned that this event sucks yet? Because it does. Haven't even been assed to change my support list.

Ah c'mon. No EVA-01 Comparison? Even the single foot forward scene mimic'd the first step it took after going berserk.

... maybe there needed to be more blood, idk.

I don't think that's a favorable comparison, Unit 01 going berserk was like absolutely rahhhhhhh, gave me shivers. I fucking love it when characters go beastmode, it's probably like my favorite edgy anime cliche ever.

When gramps did it, it was just like 'oh, okay then'. There was like zero intensity. Just kind of half assed, like everything he did, and the rest of the episode

Made for good memes tho.

Last edited:

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Gramps switching to dark theme during his gawain fight and casually decapitating Ozy were pretty cool select moments in Camelot. He hangs around. And for the game side every enemy he kills with his NP just disappears without a death animation.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Regarding Babylonia I'm just happy I finally got to see animated Gilgamesh actually using Ea to kill something and not just being the series jobber, hopefully they animate Strange/Fake as well.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Regarding Babylonia I'm just happy I finally got to see animated Gilgamesh actually using Ea to kill something and not just being the series jobber, hopefully they animate Strange/Fake as well.
He killed Iskandar with Ea. I think this was his first animated kill with Enuma Elish though

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I much preferred the Zero EA myself rather than just another sword beam, especially the activation with how it spider webbed out and then condensed, I wish they'd used that for the FGO animation update instead, or the CCC one with the conceptual galaxies. Though I guess he does have them, he just sucks the galaxies into his sword first before shooting them as a beam instead, which is pretty cool in it's own right. Give me that update early DW you bastards!

I will say though I definitely appreciate the ear deafening sound affect it had in Babylonia, the Reapers would be proud.

Quetz had the best NP in the show, by a massive margin, she was the peak by far. I hope she gets something in game to show for it, she deserves it.

Last edited:

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
There are a billion things I wish they had cut out before doing gramps dirty like they did.

Ain't gonna lie, super curious about Camelot. I would've cut out Sanzang to save time but shes definitely gonna be there. So who's gonna suffer in that adaption is up in the air.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There are a billion things I wish they had cut out before doing gramps dirty like they did.

Ain't gonna lie, super curious about Camelot. I would've cut out Sanzang to save time but shes definitely gonna be there. So who's gonna suffer in that adaption is up in the air.
My money is on Da-Vinci.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Consider the following:

People constantly pick on Mordred for being "stupid" and or lacking in sense. Does anyone stop to consider the fact that she's like mentally nine? Remember her homunculus body advanced quite quickly to adulthood, but her brain? Her real life experiences?

She's a kid, pre-teen at best.
==========

Saber Wars is kinda boring event wise, so It's more fun to bring up trivia lol.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Saber Lilly is coming back in the FP summons in the future right? Cause I'm not gonna finish this ladder I think.

Also whsoe idea was it to give people 1 Void dust as a reward. Not even like 5 or something.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Farming seems super slow. As someone who has no eligible Saber faces, this event is is a pain.

Its my newly aquired Saber Lily and a support

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I got the feathers from the shop which was the goal for me xD

I've been playing on natural AP, and just getting what I can. If I need to, I may use some apples near the end, but I'm not worry about it too much.

This event has been a pain tho, even with CEs from last year.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Is something wrong with the game?

When I transfer the account to another phone, it says "Transfer Complete" yet the message right below it says that the transfer number is issued to another device and that I should play on that device.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Is something wrong with the game?

When I transfer the account to another phone, it says "Transfer Complete" yet the message right below it says that the transfer number is issued to another device and that I should play on that device.
No issue on my end, just logged in fine. Have you checked to see if your account still remains on your previous device?