Oct 25, 2017
I need to see that corncob photo

Dq7F2mYXQAAqsQT.jpg

or this one maybe

Dq7CIt6XQAAI0yy.jpg

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Didn't Wohl say that the woman is fake? Who is rhis fake woman supposed to be lol?

We need a Lionel Mandrake ( I can't remember his Era username) summary lol

Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the women in that photo to be identified as his sister or something. The way thus has been going, and the general incompetence of it all. I expect that will happen with a 20 minute search on his Facebook

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't Wohl say that the woman is fake? Who is rhis fake woman supposed to be lol?

Trying to play both sides. So, if media bit on the initial story they play "fake news no real woman GOTCHA" card. If media doesn't bite they play "liberal bias hypocrite lib media not believing women if it doesn't fit their agenda" card and trot out a woman they bribed (or keep her hidden under the guise of being scared for her life if they couldn't bribe a real one). And either one is more meat for MAGAts.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So at this point they're going for the whole "we can't make these accusations because the woman is afraid of violent libs"?

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Can't wait for the women in that photo to be identified as his sister or something. The way thus has been going, and the general incompetence of it all. I expect that will happen with a 20 minute search on his Facebook

We all know it's just going to be him in a wig and lipstick, and he'll run back and forth from back stage changing disguises over and over until he gets them mixed up like in Mrs Doubt fire.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Lol just caught up. One of the highlights of the year.. wow. It just doesn't stop delivering and we haven't even made it to the main event.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Will Sommer @willsommer

Gateway Pundit keeps struggling to deal with their role in the Jacob Wohl story. Now they have a moderator insisting GP founder Jim Hoft had nothing to do with it, but are also running stories about how unfair it'd be if "King Mueller" prosecuted them over this smear job.

Natasha Bertrand @NatashaBertrand

This guy is now admitting that he "founded" a fake company that was registered 3 weeks ago and whose fake employees' LinkedIn profiles were created with photos of actors and supermodels. What a world.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

They have said that the media is lying about some other woman that was offered money to lie to the media.
They are saying THIS woman is an actual woman that Mueller sexually abused.

It seems their entire play was to both discredit the media and throw some doubt on Mueller for the elections. Both failed spectacularly and might even cost them some jail time.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
They have said that the media is lying about some other woman that was offered money to lie to the media.
They are saying THIS woman is an actual woman that Mueller sexually abused.

It seems their entire play was to both discredit the media and throw some doubt on Mueller for the elections. Both failed spectacularly and might even cost them some jail time.
I would imagine they're going to be sued into the ground as well

Oct 29, 2017
This is almost too good. Especially after a lot of these people kept claiming it's too easy to just say a man has done something and he's smeared for life or how a woman can just say something and everyone will believe it regardless of anything else.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I would love for every person whose image they stole to dogpile on that. Isn't it basically identity theft?
Maybe somebody who knows more about the law can fill me in here, but I would think every one of those people could sue if they wanted to for being associated with something like this without consent (people in the "staff" section who had their pictures used).

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Assuming , this is all false, as it appears to be...he gets arrested or charged for slander/libel? yes?
I think something related to interfering in an FBI investigation is more likely than any lawsuit. If there's a lawsuit, it would probably come from the woman in the photo if this was done without her knowlege of what the photo was for.

Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So no woman today. Are they still having the presser at noon? Just them talking im going to assume

Status
Not open for further replies.