Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
tfw you're not owned

10lkUdy.gif

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
But that's not what happened. Wohl and Co. sent a fake tip to reporters saying that they themselves had tried to pay someone to make a false claim. Why?

oh is that what happened?

Did they think media outlets would take the bait and run with the idea that Mueller could possibly be guilty?

Thats.. even more fucked up

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
I think maybe the idea here is to "prove" the MSM is biased by coming out and saying "Look, we sent allegations against Mueller to all these mainstream media outlets and none of them would report it because they're biased against Trump and are working with Mueller."

But the email revealing their masterplan is also fake apparently. They tried to play it both ways.
Now the next step is probably to cancel the press conference at the Holiday Inn because "the victim is scared of antifa" or some shit like that.

Nov 1, 2017
But that's not what happened. Wohl and Co. sent a fake tip to reporters saying that they themselves had tried to pay someone to make a false claim. Why?

Either they thought that one outlet might take the bait and report it anyways or they didn't care whether or not any of the outlets posted their emails because they knew their base wouldn't care one the "Lying news media is biased" narrative was put into motion.

Honestly, if it was the latter, they didn't even really need to send an email out.

So I agree that this scheme is much more confusing than most people are pretending it is.

vacantseas

Oct 27, 2017
Might want to change this thread title to reflect that this is a whole lot of nothing, and there is no investigation.

Candescence

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, looks like Whol and his buddies are going to jail. This is almost impressively incompetent. Did these people think the press wouldn't do their due diligence? Nevermind the FBI getting involved as it is.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
But the email revealing their masterplan is also fake apparently. They tried to play it both ways.
Now the next step is probably to cancel the press conference at the Holiday Inn because "the victim is scared of antifa" or some shit like that.

Right. They are trying to play it both ways. Burkman and right-wing websites are passing this as a real accusation against Mueller. Kiddo is passing this as a smear campaign against himself and co. ('Who is this "woman"?" -> since she doesn't exist, it's a smear by the "MSM").

These people are idiots.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I'm a bit confused about this.

So they are trying to discredit the media by "leaking" a fake story about Mueller's sexual assault victims, which they would hope to both harm Mueller's reputation along with the credibility of certain media sources (which makes no sense; it's like they're trying to have their cake and eat it too).

Yet when no one took the bait they decided to bring out the story themselves... even though it's fake and easily discredited, which only serves to implicate them in creating a false story to defame Mueller and disrupt his investigation. So, what exactly are they trying to accomplish at this point?

Last edited:

Alec

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Man it sure does look like Jacob is a total idiot.

But I am also leaving the door open that he was framed because anyone could have plugged his info in there.

But really I hope he is just a total idiot.

Edit: Further evidence shows that it is highly, highly unlikely that he was framed.

Last edited:

jakoo

Oct 27, 2017
Mueller refers sex assault scheme targeting him to FBI for investigation

Krassenstein told NBC News he reached out to the special counsel's office on Tuesday telling them what he knew about the sex assault scheme. He also gave NBC News the phone numbers used by the woman alleging she was offered money to make the allegations, which were both disconnected.

Krassenstein and other journalists also pointed to Jacob Wohl, a disgraced hedge fund manager turned pro-Trump conspiracy theorist and Surefire Intelligence, a company connected to him, as being involved with Burkman's alleged plot.

"I gave Burkman a call. I wanted to know who 'Surefire Intelligence' is. That's when he told me about Jacob Wohl," said Krassenstein. "To me, this was all a setup from somebody trying to discredit the media."

Maybe the oddest subplot of this story is the redemption arc of the Krassenstein brothers (who seem to be grifters in their own right) helping refer this to the FBI. Just wow.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
When I think of the party of values, I think of one that tries to fabricate sexual assault claims while simultaneously installing rapists as both the President and a Supreme Court judge.

Zen

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
I love that he thinks pulling an Inception stunt within a stunt will throw off the FBI and media.

Alavard

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man it sure does look like Jacob is a total idiot.

But I am also leaving the door open that he was framed because anyone could have plugged his info in there.

But really I hope he is just a total idiot.

Jacob Wohl retweeted Burkman about the reveal of the first 'victim'. Burkman said that Wohl is involved in the (ficticious) company doing the investigation. No way is there framing going on.

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
I'm a bit confused about this.

So they are trying to discredit the media by "leaking" a fake story about Mueller's sexual assault victims, which they would hope to both harm Mueller's reputation along with the credibility of certain media sources.

Yet when no one took the bait they decided to bring out the story themselves... even though it's fake and easily discredited, which only serves to implicate them in creating a false story to defame Mueller and disrupt his investigation. So, what exactly are they trying to accomplish at this point?

Probably just morons trying to play 4-d chess.
From that twitter thread, Wohl appears to be a wanabe scam artist. No wonder he loves Trump so much.

Wiseblood

Oct 28, 2017
OMG, this is the idiot who constantly posts about extremely real conversations he's overhead Democrats having at a "hipster coffee shop".

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god that Wohl guy is routinely the laziest and most obnoxious right-wing troll on Twitter. Seeing him go down in a federal investigation would be so, so sweet.

Alec

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Status
Not open for further replies.