• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aether

Jan 6, 2018
FF7 Remake compilation jumping the shark big time. The worst timeline.
I love it just for the reactions, but yeah, resurfacing of weiss (people somehow expected that the worst parts of the Compilation will be left behind), this...yeah, this is just "Compilation of FFVII Vol.2".

As i see it, with making such a release out of the Port... this "Remake" will take 10 years to be finished and will be filled with side games in different gernres to use the assets to its fullest.

Its a new mainline series, only in name still connected to Final Fantasy.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
lol

but i'll forgive them since we're getting the yuffie expansion. that is the dream expansion i never knew i wanted before today but it'll make my life complete

yuffie is one of the GOAT trolls in gaming, up there with Patches, and it's about time she gets her due

looprider

Oct 27, 2017
Compilation FF7 lives!

Looking forward to reading synopsis of whatever canon plot lines come from this.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Gross. Did anyone ask for a final fantasy shooter/arena game?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
XIEa.gif

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be honest I'm a sucker for the aesthetic so I'll probably play just to get my own ff7 boy to dress up

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Why couldn't you people go gaga for ff6 out 8 so square was making a ton of games for those ones?

I'll never forgive you.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I guess it's that time again to milk ff7....

Soon there might be as many FF7 games as there is numbered final fantasies.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not even close to surprised.

But I'll be as upset as I am with the previous FF mobile games that they won't let me enjoy this with a controller on my TV.

Put your mobile shit on consoles goddamit. It worked for Genshin Impact.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Anyone remember how forcefully they tried to make a gigantic franchise out of XV with mobile, movies, series and mini games?

It's VII's time now, lol.