Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so I guess this is the general smash and FGC thread. there are so many threads I'm not sure where to post new accusations because right now plenty of them are currently dead so voices are not getting heard in dead threads.

I wasn't sure where to put this this tweet since we have so many threads. There is no specific name given due to legal reasons but she does mention D1 and SleepyK. She also spoke about this 2 years ago and includes links to her previous statements in her twitlonger.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, so I guess this is the general smash and FGC thread. there are so many threads I'm not sure where to post new accusations because right now plenty of them are currently dead so voices are not getting heard in dead threads.

I wasn't sure where to put this this tweet since we have so many threads. There is no specific name given due to legal reasons but she does mention D1 and SleepyK. She also spoke about this 2 years ago and includes links to her previous statements in her twitlonger.

Christ almighty.

Strat

"This guy are sick"
Apr 8, 2018

This makes me ill to read.

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
gotta be honest with all that's going on rn im feeling pretty numb reading all this

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn all I'm seeing on twitter is post about not participating in Evo this year. Statements are being made and I'm here for it.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

Fuck this community, god damn.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017

I know that there are a hundred threads about these events right now, but this really deserves its own thread so that it isn't drowned out by the EVO/Wiz discussion.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Don't care for OBS, but was it jebailey or someone else that hired their friend who was a sex felon?

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
Has OBS said shit that is provably false or do people not like them because they dredge shit up?

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
In perspective, it was terrible for EVO to awknowledge this so quickly, since it showed that the Cannons probably always knew about this and had an statement prepared to be released the second that it blew up

Oct 25, 2017
Has OBS said shit that is provably false or do people not like them because they dredge shit up?

I'm sure there are better sources to use. And that tweet doesn't even say anything. Like if they know something just say it. Don't tweet out bs like "well I wonder if people are going to do the same for CEO?" Why would anyone do that? is something about to come out about Jebailey?

OP
OP
The Turbanator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure there are better sources to use. And that tweet doesn't even say anything. Like if they know something just say it. Don't tweet out bs like "well I wonder if people are going to do the same for CEO?" Why would anyone do that? is something about to come out about Jebailey?
TBF, Watson's initial tweet on the matter is even more vague, before he clarifies he has victims willing to speak out. Though it was obvious he was referring to Wiz given his general dislike of EVO.

Rumor of token dares on reddit dating back to 2014
OP
OP
The Turbanator
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry to double post, but this seemed significant enough to share.

Somebody mentioned Wiz recording peeps in their underwear for tokens at SHGL in 2014 (link is to r/Kappa, NSFW site with shitty people, I recommend you don't explore).

fnmZ9ur.png

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish
I would have believed him, who the fuck makes up shit like that?
I always did. Watson for the most part keeps shit real (though a lot of times in assholey ways). A lot of people stopped giving a fuck about what Watson said (and Watson in general) when EVO really started blowing up. A lot of OGs became involved in EVO production and commentary. People pretty much abandoned him in favor of a payday.

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
More EVO rot coming out.
Hope we can get It all out in the open.

A sanity health reminder in these times:
Dont read the replies on these feeds.
Support the victims.

ImaPlayThis

Oct 26, 2017
More EVO rot coming out.
Hope we can get It all out in the open.

A sanity health reminder in these times:
Dont read the replies on these feeds.
Support the victims.

The worse thing about these is that even at the time, literally every year, this occurs and women share their stories after every evo and every year evo would do nothing. I really hope the fgc uses this year to finally sort things out and more people share their stories

5pectre

Nov 16, 2017
I'm looking forward to Ultra David and James Chen to touch up on this story. They've been pretty good with the whole black lives matter thing, but it stood out to me that the last time Mr. Wizard came up being an asshole they defended him pretty heavily.

Good for crackpr0n to come forth with this. Can't even imagine what the FGC looks like when we've weeded out all the scumbags?...

OP
OP
The Turbanator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking forward to Ultra David and James Chen to touch up on this story. They've been pretty good with the whole black lives matter thing, but it stood out to me that the last time Mr. Wizard came up being an asshole they defended him pretty heavily.

Good for crackpr0n to come forth with this. Can't even imagine what the FGC looks like when we've weeded out all the scumbags?...

Great timing.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Even if it takes a few years, it'll hopefully end up being a much better place, welcoming all people and being a space where everybody, including young newcomers, can feel safe. Reading all these stuff about pedophilia and rape in the FDC... wow... I'm speechless.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
It's great that he's taking a stand now, but it's hard to believe the OGs, who were part of the scene since the start, especially west coast side and those who are part of inner circle didn't knew, at least, as much as Watson did.
According to Crackpr0n he told very few people and firmly asked them not to speak about it openly, and James not among the people he told.

But I just wonder what about the rest of the boys Wizard harrassed