• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Coming Home?

• No

Votes: 191 49.6%
  • No

Votes: 194 50.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gun

Oct 27, 2017
Croatia please knock out Russia.

Wow one post. Now let's look at all the posts from people targeting England:

And all of this still doesn't include the multiple posts calling them abusive, undeserving and shitting on the fans for being happy.

With that, let's move on to actually enjoying the WC.
There's another 4-5 posts in the previous page that I could quote. And If I looked since the page 1 of this thread alone I could find a bunch more

But let's forget about that, time to Croatia and Russia

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Can't believe a Frenchie is on our side. <3 Wazzy

You know you're gonna beat us if we make it to the finals lol.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit

VVFGw3T.png

I honestly thought that Sweden would take this. Congrats to England on moving to the semifinals, that's an impressive feat. I still don't think "it's coming" home tho.

From now on I'll be rooting for either Belgium or France to take this World Cup.
Fair play

Shame you didn't get salty though, takes away the fun man

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't like watching the football on the ITV website. The forced adverts everytime you load it up are so damn irritating. I'm going to see adverts during the game itself, just let me watch the damn game and not 3 minutes of adverts! The stream quality is crap too.

BBC be rolling out the UHD and ITV are stuck in potato mode.

unrealist

Oct 27, 2017
This is a boring match, we need more goals from set pieces, penalties and lucky deflections like England matches.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
If the result had gone the other way, you know he would have been up in here crushing souls. To the winner goes the spoils.

This is our time!!!

I was honestly sleeping. It's Saturday and the first game started 11am here. There's a misconception going on here that I wouldn't be a good sport about Brazil winning or losing the World Cup, or any other team for that matter. That couldn't be more further from the truth. Belgium deserved to win, just like I assume that France and England deserved their wins (I haven't seen either games, yesterday I was out working today I was knocked out from all the wine).

denisqc

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
working while having thematch in backgroun.
Easy to know when russi ais happenning, the volume suddenly get x5
at least russian supporters are happy :)

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Wazzy try reading the actual posts within the last oh I don't know...20 pages. These threads are a known shit-fest from all sides and no side is above the shit-fest lol.

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
The domestic violence thing is true too. Domestic violence does increase when England lose. That's just a fact.

Holy fuck I didn't believe this when I read it from this guy but I googled now and there are so many articles published in the last week from UK news publishers and web sites around this topic. Is this true at all?

Consensual

Oct 25, 2017
adverts mid game? that's unacceptable

ITV shows adverts at half time, not during the game itself. Unless you have to restart your stream for any reason. Then say hello to forced adverts.

BBC be rolling out the UHD and ITV are stuck in potato mode.

It's like when you compare the BT Sports app to the Sky Go app. One is modern and upto date, with a snazzy interface. And then Sky Go is potato mode with laggy streams. I love watching football and cricket on the BT Sport app. You can see the highlights on the timeline, and for each highlight for football games you can choose which camera angle you want to view it from. I wish Sky Go was even half the quality that BT Sport is.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand why Croatia goes into their high balls back and forth. When they put the ball down they got scoring chances.

Gun

Oct 27, 2017
As expected, a boring match
Hope that at least someone scores, I don't another 30 min + penals

Status
Not open for further replies.