• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
I think someone made an oopsie and revealed that the final unannounced DLC character for season 2 might be...
Janemba, the villain from Fusion Reborn

VIClusI.gif
Here's a tweet pointing out the slip up. As well as a Youtube video timestamped to the moment.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah! I've been wanting him since the beginning but never fully believe he would get in!

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
What do they mean by skins? That sounds too intentional to be a slip.

Unless it was something like both characters were supposed to be released together and they didn't update their script to reflect that? it'd be very strange.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
According to this guy, Janemba is going to be the last character; although, he does say he couldn't verify the source himself, it seems to add up.

Oct 28, 2017
YEAH BOOOOOIIII

Whens Gogeta getting a blonde hair swap though? Hopefully they have it as a colour option, because blue looks awful.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
if we really putting any ol' goku and non-canon character under the sun in this game before we get female characters that have been shoo-ins for the launch roster, i just shake my damn head

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
What a horrendous season 2.
And interest in the game will continue to drop.

Should've known there was no chance they would add a female character that doesn't need a guy to do half her moveset

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Good pick.

A sword character. Teleport punches. That's a good basis for making something different.

OP
OP
Sephzilla

Sephzilla

Oct 25, 2017
I actually think Janemba is a pretty good choice simply because he has a lot of moveset potential

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, out of all the other movie characters they could've picked, Janemba could potentially be the most visually interesting.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
if this is true then i'm happy Janemba is in

i can't wait to see his move set

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Wonder what these datamined voice lines were for then. I was thinking some of these would be used in a Dramatic Scene against a GT character but if the last DLC really is Janemba then hmm.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
:(

I mean, Janemba is cool and all, but like Kefla or Mr Satan! :(

OP
OP
Sephzilla

Sephzilla

Oct 25, 2017
Videl and Janemba are such solid choices that it almost makes me forgive the inclusion of GT Goku