PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
i never felt the hype for janemba but a friend pointed out that he could be made to be a sword move heavy character and that sounds good enough for me.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I like this FighterZ pass way more than the last one now. I didn't really give a shit about anyone but Vegito in the last pass, but in this one, I got Videl, Janemba, Power Pole on GT Kid Goku, and fuck it. DBS Gogeta and Broly are fine by me because that movie was hype as shit!

Ecco45

Mar 19, 2018
Yes! One of the best designed characters.

Sure is a better choice than anything from Super.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what these datamined voice lines were for then. I was thinking some of these would be used in a Dramatic Scene against a GT character but if the last DLC really is Janemba then hmm.

Some people are speculating , they are gonna have an SS4 goku skin for another goku with voice lines

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
i never felt the hype for janemba but a friend pointed out that he could be made to be a sword move heavy character and that sounds good enough for me.

He's from arguably the top 3 movies and has a nice design and has a really nice moveset from a visual standpoint that would look fantastic in this game

Also dont his colours match with the colours that they teased in the season announcement?

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Janemba's animations in this engine lawwwwd

tenor.gif

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
He's definitely not who I'd end this DLC Season on (Definitely wanted Kale before we had 2 Brolys. Brolies?), but Janemba's a cool character I'm happy about regardless!

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Janemba with the Arc Sys treatment is going to be fucking IMMACULATE

dDG6iov.gif

Also PLEASE give me a Gogeta/Janemba dramatic finish. jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

RaiOh

Nov 12, 2017
If I can't pick SS Gogeta with his original colors to fight Janemba, I will kill myself.

giphy.gif

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Actual fun character instead of Super characters. Good job.
Damn! What a terrible take, considering we have Zamasu, Hit, Goku Black and Jiren, very unique characters with interesting toolsets.

Janemba is hype as fuck, I wonder if it's really him though. The Kefla dream is dead for the time being it seems, sadly ☹️ I hope Season 3 or FighterZ 2 give us Kefla, Ribrianne, Roshi, Toppo, Dabura, Paikuhan and a few others.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
That's what I'm hoping for tbh.

Not only cause I love SSJ4 but because SSJ Goku is already a character I already use a lot.

That's personally all I want , give me an SSJ4 goku and vegeta skin
Make the kamehameha red, make one of veggies blast green. Some different voice lines. I'm fine

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn! What a terrible take, considering we have Zamasu, Hit, Goku Black and Jiren, very unique characters with interesting toolsets.

Janemba is hype as fuck, I wonder if it's really him though. The Kefla dream is dead for the time being it seems, sadly ☹️ I hope Season 3 or FighterZ 2 give us Kefla, Ribrianne, Roshi, Toppo, Dabura, Paikuhan and a few others.
I was mostly joking, don't care too much. Just always thought Janemba looked cool, but reading the thread I think it would be better for actual fans to get a cool female fighter.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I always wondered, where does the Kefla's hype come from ?

A) Kale being a canon analogue for Broly before they made a canon Broly
B) The long time fan requested inclusion of female saiyan fighters to the franchise
C) Fusions are Hype in general
D) Counts as repping 2 characters introduced in super that people really like (Caulifla and Kale)

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I was mostly joking, don't care too much. Just always thought Janemba looked cool, but reading the thread I think it would be better for actual fans to get a cool female fighter.
Which is why I've been hoping for Ribrianne and Kefla since the first pass was leaked. Both female characters who'd add some more variety to the roster. Hopefully they'll be coming soon.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well if you're gonna sell Janemba as DLC, this is the pass to do it in

Also lets them save Kefla as a female character for Fighter2 because you know she's gonna be the only one

I doubt they are doing season 3. They gonna go right into the next game and improve on all the faults with this one hopefully

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Don't worry guys Kefla will be in FighterZ 2 but since girls can't fight in these games they'll have Cabba help her with all her moves.

Also all her dialogue will be based in the Manga version of the character

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Need more gifs. Janemba is the best pic of the remaining lot

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
It'd be weird for Bamco to okay mentioning a Janemba skin while not revealing him as a fighter with the ??? still there.

I wouldn't give up hope on Kefla yet. Still, if it had to be another dude, Janemba is a good choice.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Well if you're gonna sell Janemba as DLC, this is the pass to do it in

Also lets them save Kefla as a female character for Fighter2 because you know she's gonna be the only one

I doubt they are doing season 3. They gonna go right into the next game and improve on all the faults with this one hopefully
*points at Ribrianne*

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Janemba is fucking great pick. Sorry but he's going to be way more visually dynamic and unique than Kefla.

At this point they're saving ToP stuff for the sequel and that's fine.