robot

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks! I just sent you a friend request, IGN Rashka.

Cool, added you.

Hey got Agrias from my free pull. Got another Yan from the 250. Is it worth it to keep dupes?

Realized i didn't post my id either.

Yes keep dupes. Some units it's very useful to have two or more of them for gameplay. Even if not that though, it's very nice to have dupes for eventual TM farming. Above all, NEVER fuse or sell 5* base units. Keep all of them.

There are a few units that are genuinely worthless and we can tell you which those are but the rule of thumb is keep all dupes.

Edit: Beaten, I should refresh my page before I respond.

Excko

Oct 27, 2017
Hum, interesting. I can't OTK Bahamut with a frozen hurricane / tornado spark chain with Zyrus double casting Alterna. I break his spirit with Kryla first, then send the chain. Am I doing anything wrong?

Edit: Figured out my mistake.I need to use the LB for Zyrus, not Alterna.... my bad. I'll need to retry it, because I did not fill the LB bar before the fight....

Last edited:

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Hum, interesting. I can't OTK Bahamut with a frozen hurricane / tornado spark chain with Zyrus double casting Alterna. I break his spirit with Kryla first, then send the chain. Am I doing anything wrong?

Edit: Figured out my mistake.I need to use the LB for Zyrus, not Alterna.... my bad. I'll need to retry it, because I did not fill the LB bar before the fight....
No buffs?

Excko

Oct 27, 2017
Can I get somebody else's Zyrus? I messed it up. For a reason or another my chainers were not equipped.... ;<9 If not, then I'll wait for the friend list to refresh, and if Robot still has Zyrus set up, then i'll try again later.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone else have Lise's helm unlocked in their equipment catalogue? Because I thought that was Mana2 exclusive...

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure what you mean, but I don't see any new unexplained helms in my inventory.
Oh ok, in that case yes I see it there. Shame we won't get it, it looks like a nice helm too.
Probably Speaking about Menu -> Guides -> Equipment, tho no helm for me.
OQZBPfA.png

Literally Unplayable...

EDIT: Why translate an item that we are not likely to get because its game never released in america.

CALLING IT RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. Mana 2 Collab and Mana collection release confirmed
in my dreams

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I've been on TM farming auto-pilot lately, good thing we're finally getting the guaranted 5* we should had at Christmas.

Dandte

Oct 26, 2017
Literally Unplayable...

EDIT: Why translate an item that we are not likely to get because its game never released in america.

CALLING IT RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. Mana 2 Collab and Mana collection release confirmed
in my dreams

Interesting. I wonder what trigered the adding. I haven't done Elnath hard yet, plus i'm way behind in the story and don't have the icon.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That feeling when you realize you fused a Werei but could have actually made use of two of his TMR...

Also when's this 5*? Last time I wished hard enough for a Noctis from my garunteed 5* so this time I'm putting all my wishes to a TT. I'll probably get a lightning or queen of course.

Last edited:

Whales

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
seems that theres a lot of new players here. please feel free to add me, i deleted a bunch of inactives and am sharing an OP TDH Ang (almost bis)

554-305-417

please have reset era or something in ur message too

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Is there supposed to be a set number of random battles in the Festival of Love event? I feel like I very very rarely get up to 3 battles and sometimes I'll run the clock out wandering the entire map without getting into a single battle. There's a random/rare mob spawn that drops extra mats that I saw ONE time on my 2nd run and I must have ran it 20 times by now. Kinda frustrating cause this level of farming isn't really worth it for these items, but I'm pretty noob so most of it is actual upgrades for me.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Also made room for any new players. Have either a 1000+ ATK Orlandeau or 1400+ ATK Cloud up most of the time.

959 592 534

Last edited:

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Also made room for any new players. Have either a 1000+ ATK Orlandeau or 1400+ ATK Cloud up most of the time.

959 952 534
Got "user not found" you on global?

TY all for putting up your big units btw. I've been able to clear some stuff I could never do on my own with all your help.

Excko

Oct 27, 2017
Robot, Thank you, I cleared Bahamut with your Zyrus, you can switch back to whatever unit you like :)

I added some people that gave their friend code.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
So are all the units featured on the two banners going into the general pool or are some of them limited? It doesn't say limited on either banner, but I saw the notice saying the Festival of Love was limited time only and didn't know how to interpret that.

norn

Oct 26, 2017
So are all the units featured on the two banners going into the general pool or are some of them limited? It doesn't say limited on either banner, but I saw the notice saying the Festival of Love was limited time only and didn't know how to interpret that.
Ang, Chow and Yan will be time-limited, Yuri was already in the general pool.

As a rule, anything associated with a season is limited to that banner only - Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Halloween, Christmas. 2017 had GLEX units come out during the Easter event but they weren't really holiday-themed, so they went into the general pool after the event ended.

Non-"mainline"-Final Fantasy collaborative units are also time-limited - Secret of Mana, NieR:Automata, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Brave Frontier.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Ang, Chow and Yan will be time-limited, Yuri was already in the general pool.

As a rule, anything associated with a season is limited to that banner only - Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Halloween, Christmas. 2017 had GLEX units come out during the Easter event but they weren't really holiday-themed, so they went into the general pool after the event ended.

Non-"mainline"-Final Fantasy collaborative units are also time-limited - Secret of Mana, NieR:Automata, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Brave Frontier.

Ah gotcha. That makes sense. And I imagine they just have new ones the next season without these previous ones coming back into rotation?

That one does bum me out just a bit.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
We're in our second year and judging by Gumi's behavior so far, they'll bring back the old limited units for next year and introduce some new ones. At least that's how it's been for Halloween and Christmas. If that pattern holds we'll see a Yun/Ling/Cupid Artemios/Cupid Luna banner next week.

norn

Oct 26, 2017
Ah gotcha. That makes sense. And I imagine they just have new ones the next season without these previous ones coming back into rotation?

That one does bum me out just a bit.
We only have a couple examples, but Halloween 2016 and Christmas 2016 units both came back in 2017.

Both events ran for two weeks: the first week had the new seasonal units featured, and the second week had the old seasonal units featured. Daily pulls, however, stayed on the new unit banner. The odds are relatively good that next week (this Friday, rather) we'll be getting a banner featuring some or all of 2017's Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year units - that would be Yun, Ling, Cupid Artemios and Cupid Luna.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Sent out some invites to new people and anyone else I didn't have. If I missed anyone just give me heads up and I will add you. :)
Great job :) Now those stupid mission objectives for finishing off a boss with an esper won't be so painful. He will boost every stat quite a bit so he can go on any unit but I don't recommend your primary Physical DPS units as they will get a greater benefit from the killer passives from Odin and Ifrit. He's nice on a tank, mage, or if you have a third DPS unit in the party. That said, do whatever you like!
Thanks!

I put him on my Noctis since I thought the high magic and attack would benefit him. I'll probably get Fenrir soon too since I was lazy and didn't bother. I've been clearing new story and explorations to build up my lapis fof VIII event. Hoping for 50000 by the time it rolls around but I'll realistically only hit 30000 lol

I really need to go back to TM farming.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
Sent out some invites to new people and anyone else I didn't have. If I missed anyone just give me heads up and I will add you. :)

Thanks!

I put him on my Noctis since I thought the high magic and attack would benefit him. I'll probably get Fenrir soon too since I was lazy and didn't bother. I've been clearing new story and explorations to build up my lapis for VIII event. Hoping for 50000 by the time it rolls around but I'll realistically only hit 30000 lol

I really need to go back to TM farming.

Noctis is precisely who I put mine on, actually haha The VIII event is so far off that I'm not worried about saving specifically for it just yet. I'm going to go ham for CG Fina since I'm still using Refia and I'll make sure to get Sephiroth as he has a step up to assure it and he'll finally provide me a chaining partner for my VoD. After Sephy, though I'll be saving for VIII since there's nothing else I'll need. I already am back up to quite a bit of resources since the Ayaka banner debacle so if I get lucky with Fina I'll have a ton of resources for VIII since Sephy will take 25k lapis tops.

Story is never time wasted as it's our main source of lapis if you're f2p and I happen to dig the story anyway :) I grabbed Fenrir just because I've been collecting them all but he's pretty worthless until 3* apparently. You at least get lapis working on his stage hehe You could easily hit 50k lapis by VIII, more than that if you don't splurge on anyone. I used all 98-99k lapis I had saved up on the Ayaka banner plus around 200 3* tickets and I'm now back up to 68k lapis and 147 tickets so you can definitely get up there with realative quickness if you don't constantly pull. I haven't used any 4* tickets since the FFX banner so I'm up to 17 of those guys too.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
Oh snap! Guaranteed 5* hits tomorrow! It says guaranteed 5* cash summon or something like that so I assume 5k lapis like last time but it's odd they say it's all new. Confirmed that this week's banner is last year's CNY and Valentines combined and we get that double dragon event they mentioned previously. Plus free gifts for logging in starting Valentines day I think it was along with 5 Fina Chocolates on V-day. Guess Fina is my valentine this year ;p

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Oh snap! Guaranteed 5* hits tomorrow! It says guaranteed 5* cash summon or something like that so I assume 5k lapis like last time but it's odd they say it's all new. Confirmed that this week's banner is last year's CNY and Valentines combined and we get that double dragon event they mentioned previously. Plus free gifts for logging in starting Valentines day I think it was along with 5 Fina Chocolates on V-day. Guess Fina is my valentine this year ;p

Sounds to me like you don't use lapis, but your credit card

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Good luck to everyone who pulls. I have 3800 Lapis and Iam not going to use cash if its money only pull (well if its like 0,99€ maybe then).

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I have a feeling the guaranteed 5* summon is going to be very expensive

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
So if this is a straight cash pull, what does everyone think it's going to cost?

If this is a glorified cash grab, Gumi are idiots. All their bundles this year have been absolute garbage, meanwhile people are begging to throw money at them to bring back the fountain of lapis

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Finally finished crafting all the event equipment! Can happily just run BGN x3 times a day now until the missions refresh.

Dandte

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder why i would happily do another paid summon in fate go but i'm so super negative on this one. Guess it's because the pool has no limited units in it, the pool is way to diluted, 7* meta, and bad memories of getting burned or getting uselss crap. If the price is right (up to 15 €) i will give it a try. Maybe i finally get my first Lightning.

Last edited:

wilstreak

Dec 1, 2017
seriously, Valentine from Fina is literally just 5x Chocolate?

I feel those pretty CG Fina artwork is wasted

I wonder why i would happily do another paid summon in fate go but i'm so super negative on this one. Guess it's because the pool has no limited units in it, the pool is way to diluted, 7* meta, and bad memorys of getting burned or getting uselss crap. If the price is right (up to 15 €) i will give it a try. Maybe i finally get my first Lightning.

if i am not mistaken, paid summon in FGO include all limited SSR ever available (like Brynhildr, Gilgamesh), am I right?
I would probably buy this for $10 if it include all limited units just for the thrill of fleeting hope pn pulling A2 or 2B

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
My guess is $30 for the gauranteed cash banner. Less than a standard pull, but all cash. I'm probably wrong, but I think $50 is too much and don't think they would price it at a normal 5k money wise

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Oh boy are these giveaways joke nowadays.

Code:
Giveaway:

[LIST]
[*]DAY 1: Lapis x250
[*]DAY 2: Trust Moogle (1★) x1
[*]DAY 3: EX Summon Ticket (3★) x1
[*]DAY 4: Lapis x250
[*]DAY 5: Trust Moogle (1★) x1
[*]DAY 6: EX Summon Ticket (3★) x1
[*]DAY 7: Lapis x250
[*]DAY 8: Trust Moogle (1★) x1
[*]DAY 9: EX Summon Ticket (3★) x1
[*]DAY 10: Lapis x250
[*]DAY 11: Trust Moogle (1★) x1
[*]DAY 12: EX Summon Ticket (3★) x1
[*]DAY 13: Lapis x250
[*]DAY 14: Trust Moogle (1★) x1
[/LIST]

In 2 weeks time we are getting whopping:

1250 Lapis
4 tix
5% Moogles

Come on now, in 3 months time game has been up 2 years and we are getting lousy 5% Moogles and few tix and some Lapis (in 14 days)...

What a joke.