• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ender

"This guy are sick"
Oct 29, 2017
I got Edgar in the free daily summon.

My lucky friend got his first Gilgamesh.

Dr. No

Yoshi
Oct 25, 2017
I cant do shit anymore in the game....every screen ends up in a crash...really weird.

That's strange, I'm playing on multiple devices; iOS, Android, and emulator, and its fairly solid.

On my old phone had problems with the game crashing frequently and it was because the memory on my iPhone was consistently full. I erased some apps and bunch of audio books I wasn't listening to and everything was fine after that.

Broseybrose

Oct 25, 2017
No crashes on my end for what it's worth.

Can't believe this raid is so short. Ends in 3 days.
That's messed up. Every raid up to this point has been 2 weeks.

I guess for the rate change they want a completely fresh slate.

Dont make sense to me to cut the raid in half though :(

e- free summon #1: Zyrus (2) Thats 2 Draco Spikes now (when I finally get around to farming them). Woo Hoo!

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
So after a week, got another email from Gumi saying after escalation to move my account to another Facebook they are still requiring an email from Facebook showing I can't retrieve my account. I give up. So it's either I am done or I am going to have to start over. Not something I want to really do mainly because of losing the shit ton of TM's I have farmed and the limited units I would lose. Not to mention the 5 fucking 5* EX tickets I have from the money I have spent on the game. I hate Gumi with so much passion right now, it is absurd.

LucaMac

Oct 29, 2017
Having trouble updating my JP account with Qooapp. It downloads but when I go to install the install button is greyed and unselectable...any previous experiences here? Uncle google is no help...I

Edit: Found a way to access my code from outside the app...phew. Can chance a reinstall now...

Edit 2: Went to uninstall. It asked me if I wanted to update it instead of uninstalling and it did? Weird...

Last edited:

Broseybrose

Oct 25, 2017
Felt an itch and used a 4* ticket got Ling! Didn't have her so I'm happy.
Awesome! For a very long time Ling was always in every party of mine. Though now she's riding the bench cause with Ayaka/Soleil/WoL I dont really need her (for the moment).
So after a week, got another email from Gumi saying after escalation to move my account to another Facebook they are still requiring an email from Facebook showing I can't retrieve my account. I give up. So it's either I am done or I am going to have to start over. Not something I want to really do mainly because of losing the shit ton of TM's I have farmed and the limited units I would lose. Not to mention the 5 fucking 5* EX tickets I have from the money I have spent on the game. I hate Gumi with so much passion right now, it is absurd.
Damn, that sucks so bad! I feel your anger. We always knew this shit could happen to any one of us...

I really hope you work it out somehow, Hippo.

Ender

"This guy are sick"
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone that has a Orlandeau that they can equip with a fire weapon?

I want to try the Aigion trial but i dont have a OK or Freyvia for the damage so i have to try the Firelandeau way. The fireweapon goes in the left hand right?

Team:

Tilith
WoL
Rikku
Ace
Orlandeau
Friendlandu

Any tips would be appreciated

Broseybrose

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone that has a Orlandeau that they can equip with a fire weapon?

I want to try the Aigion trial but i dont have a OK or Freyvia for the damage so i have to try the Firelandeau way. The fireweapon goes in the left hand right?

Team:

Tilith
WoL
Rikku
Ace
Orlandeau
Friendlandu

Any tips would be appreciated
I havent done the Aigion Trial yet, but I can set my Orlandu up for you. Ill put him up with Fire weapon and Machine Killer.

Ombala

Oct 30, 2017
Awesome! For a very long time Ling was always in every party of mine. Though now she's riding the bench cause with Ayaka/Soleil/WoL I dont really need her (for the moment).

Damn, that sucks so bad! I feel your anger. We always knew this shit could happen to any one of us...

I really hope you work it out somehow, Hippo.
Have Wol and love him, and got Soliel last week heard a lot about her. Ayaka keeps dodging me.
Ling will absolutely be in my arena party I guess.

Dr. No

Yoshi
Oct 25, 2017

Wow, that is ridiculous. I hope it gets fixed soon, fortunetly, you didn't miss much in terms of events unless you're into Ariana Grande, and you'll be in time for 3% rates.

But it sounds like a nightmare dealing with Gumi.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Tried a fresh install of the App?
That's strange, I'm playing on multiple devices; iOS, Android, and emulator, and its fairly solid.

On my old phone had problems with the game crashing frequently and it was because the memory on my iPhone was consistently full. I erased some apps and bunch of audio books I wasn't listening to and everything was fine after that.

Thanks...i just tried again and it worked out. Weird issue

My free pull was Sabin....totally worth it lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Wow, that is ridiculous. I hope it gets fixed soon, fortunetly, you didn't miss much in terms of events unless you're into Ariana Grande, and you'll be in time for 3% rates.

But it sounds like a nightmare dealing with Gumi.

Thanks man. Some people in discord said to tweet at them with my emails from about everything, but I decided to private message the twitter account and Shaly instead. Everything is pointing to this either taking frustratingly long amounts of time or it just isn't happening. I already started a new account to get all the free stuff right now, if I can pull some good stuff on Friday I might just roll with it. Very deflating experience though, and it definitely makes me shift towards never giving them another dime.

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
when you friend has literally started the game and pulls an Onion Knight......

also shout out to Niahak...your onion knight has been invaluable in my grinding of the raid! even with my low teir chaining abilities your "Onion Cut" pretty much destroys the boss on pro mode!

Ender

"This guy are sick"
Oct 29, 2017
Let us know how it goes!

I gave up after about 2 hours. Had no problems keeping the team up but it was going so slow damage wise.

Really bad luck with lb stones for Rikkus LB so I could only do damage every 3 round or so with the landu's.

Maybe I will try to replace Ace with Maxwell and make sure she has the highest atk and use the auto revive next time. Thought WoLs ress would be enough.

Oh well, thanks for the help Brosey :)

PantherLotus

Oct 27, 2017
how are you guys handling phase 3 of the Golbez fight? I can get through the dragon just fine, down to ~30% or so, but then just get wiped and can't keep up my reraise method between Tilith and Rikku. hellllllllllp

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
how are you guys handling phase 3 of the Golbez fight? I can get through the dragon just fine, down to ~30% or so, but then just get wiped and can't keep up my reraise method between Tilith and Rikku. hellllllllllp
I broke up my Golbez fight in three runs myself. First clear I loaded up, six characters I rebuffed my SPR on the same turn I kill the dragon, That didn't change between my 5 man and 6 man clears.

First 6 man clear just netted me the limit break mission, whiffed on Esper summon at 2% (then reraise saved me for the enemy turn).
5 man clear I didn't try for the esper kill, rebuffed SPR and ATK turn I killed the Dragon and just burst him down.

Esper kill was a pain in the ass, took three different tries to actually get it because I could never do enough damage to kill him (or time the esper into the chain that killed him).

my tip is Boost SPR the same turn you kill the dragon, and if you are imperil-ing try to get that up with the dragon up as well. Just makes things easier.

Dr. No

Yoshi
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks man. Some people in discord said to tweet at them with my emails from about everything, but I decided to private message the twitter account and Shaly instead. Everything is pointing to this either taking frustratingly long amounts of time or it just isn't happening. I already started a new account to get all the free stuff right now, if I can pull some good stuff on Friday I might just roll with it. Very deflating experience though, and it definitely makes me shift towards never giving them another dime.

I'd keep at it. Think about tweeting their community manager as well.

Most mobile companies, including Gumi, use third-parties companies for their customer support to filter out over 90% of their help questions before they hit a real person, most of the time when you think you are conversing with a real person its just their CRM (customer relationship management) platform's bot. Gumi uses HelpShift, but there are other companies like Zendesk, etc. You actually have to go through multiple steps to actually hit a real person, much less a real person from Gumi.

Given there is also the extra layer with Facebook with FFBE, you probably got shifted around and lost in a customer services labyrinthine mess.

Broseybrose

Oct 25, 2017
I gave up after about 2 hours. Had no problems keeping the team up but it was going so slow damage wise.

Really bad luck with lb stones for Rikkus LB so I could only do damage every 3 round or so with the landu's.

Maybe I will try to replace Ace with Maxwell and make sure she has the highest atk and use the auto revive next time. Thought WoLs ress would be enough.

Oh well, thanks for the help Brosey :)
Yeah, that's pretty much why I havent given it a go yet. I just dont have the units for it, or patience for that matter.

Whales

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
@ Hippo

at this point I just find it mind boggling how someone like you, who has spent tons of money on the game, is getting treated like shit. Its seriously scary how you can lose all of your account just like that and gumi is basically not giving a shit...

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
@ Hippo

at this point I just find it mind boggling how someone like you, who has spent tons of money on the game, is getting treated like shit. Its seriously scary how you can lose all of your account just like that and gumi is basically not giving a shit...

Yeah, I don't get it. Hell even if I didn't spend money they shouldn't do this shit to anyone. The thing that sucks is 90% of the responses I get are just robot ones which makes it even more annoying. We will see what happens. Thanks for the adds guys!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I don't play much JP because Nox chugs like a dying freight train on my busted-ass PC, but I just did one summon on it and got Estark right out of the gate. My JP account is rapidly becoming as cool as - if not cooler than - my Global account, and I can barely play it. I suppose this is the unfortunate peril of primarily being an iDevice user - no cross-region apps. Womp womp.

Estark is a monster and a half, though. I hope all you folks who play JP seriously manage to grab him and 7* him.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Well while I continue to try to get my shit back I'm creating a new account as a just in case. 042.686.987 add me and lend me your strength! Lol

A chance to actually be useful to hippo for once, and not just the other way around? Heck yeah. Added.

Haven't tried but my A2 could probably handle the raid boss with minimal support. She's got 200% demon killer on for pete's sake.

Whales

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I added slots to add hippo so I got 4 friend slots left. For whoever still doesnt have me:

554-305-417

miscer

Nov 7, 2017

I've lost my main account several months ago, tried everything to get it back... but no luck. I gave up and started a new account. I hope everything works out for you.

ID - 751,802,807

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate esper kills. I destroyed Golbez two times yet Ramuh's stupid attack is not registering.

At least it's easy now that I can use 6 people but it's still a pain in the ass that all my effort is going to waste because I screw up on the very last tap.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
KITTY ARIANA ON A DAILY PULL.

I've only done two daily pulls on this banner: dupe Ling and ARIANA!

Friday awaits! Resources intact!

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
Tried the updated summon simulator. Remember kids that 3% is still very low!

Attempts = 16
Lapis used = 80000
5★ (1) = Marie
4★ (50)
3★ (125)

c-murph

Oct 26, 2017
wasn't the word on limited units that they weren't being 7*'d? my two 2bs are sad about this.

I don't know the word. I come here for the word. And I'm sad about the current word. They got to change that word.

Also, since when could we combine all these freaking moogles. I swear I have like a hundred of them lying around...

Edit: Fryevia's Needle 100%, Crimson Blood 100%, Beastlord 100%, Resentment 60%, Venomous Edge 30%, Equip S Sword 25%, Pod 153 10%, Celetrial Gloves 5%, Moonblade 5%, Acceptance 5%...

Last edited:

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
Maintenance tonight, Bloody Moon and Noctis upgrade tomorrow!

First free daily was Ingus, today was Goken (first of him but doesn't seem useful)