Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017

Sorry but it's not really a speculation when all FF were released on PC something like one year later. Also I don't think this is a case of port begging or what, people are just discussing about other platforms for a possible release.

haha, you could have waited a few minutes
Title updated. :/

Phoenom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Fucking hell yes, day one for Switch.

Probably would've been day 2 or 3 for PS4 but I'd have gotten around to it eventually. :P

Aktlys

Oct 27, 2017
ltk5s7s.jpg

Deleted member 59

I preferred the story/single player in the DS titles tbh, but I really liked the Gamecube title, looked so charming when it came out.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Of course it was also for Switch lol. Cool, feels like a game I will probably buy on my Switch anyway.

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
Well, I bought the original for GC despite that I didn't have any friends with GBAs which probably made the game worse but still, I didn't think the gameplay was particularly great.

I'm sure that online play will make this automatically better but I also wish they made A.I. partners for single player like in the DS entries.

Rolodzeo

Nov 10, 2017
Spain, EU
Out of nowhere, but I'm glad they are doing this remaster. None of my friends had a GBA back in the day, so I couldn't experience the multiplayer at the time :/

stalfos

Oct 27, 2017
The trailer clearly shows the chalice sitting there as they're fighting so I think it's pretty likely that someone is going to have to carry it.

Now that I've actually seen the trailer I am not expecting any major gameplay changes. Looks to me like it's just going to be an up-ressed port with online MP

SkyMasterson

Oct 28, 2017
I saw this thread when it was only one page and it kinda disappointed me it was only PS4. Now I see it updated with the Switch and I'm so stoked!

I hope they put it out on Xbox One, so everyone can experience this game! I'm curious what the changes will be like.

Air

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now all I need is for capcom to remake powerstone and my childhood would have been recreated perfectly

Fritz

Oct 26, 2017
Enjoyed it back than for the character design and the music. Gameplay was okay in singleplayer. Never was able to gather even 1 friend with a gba.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to not buy this for the Nintendo Switch and to buy this for my Sony PlayStation 4 Pro! It's perfect for it.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Online multiplayer is a good start, but I remember the game balance was mediocre for MP too. Like I tried playing it 2 player and it was just not very good there (and single player was frankly terrible too). Doesn't seem like they'll fix those issues. :/

logash

Oct 27, 2017
There was always that one friend in this game that was super serious and then there was that one other friend that kept walking away with the pot.

Jaal

Oct 28, 2017
This game could sell only on the Switch, i dont think could interesting a lot on other platform.

Adroitone

Nov 12, 2017
I actually didn't think this came could release on any other console but Nintendo's. The studio that made the game was formed by Nintendo and Square back in the day. This is an interesting announcement, but good just the same. I loved playing this game multiplayer. Playing single player was average at best.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
We really need more details on how this game will work since it was designed so heavily around a two screen experience. Maybe the game will have qol improvements to make it easier for people to play locally on one screen or the ability to play online / with multiple switch units.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I actually didn't think this came could release on any other console but Nintendo's. The studio that made the game was formed by Nintendo and Square back in the day. This is an interesting announcement, but good just the same. I loved playing this game multiplayer. Playing single player was average at best.
It was kind of abysmal actually. Lazy ass moogle.

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Neat.

But from what I've read, the game is more fun in MP. Will it be online this time? In that case, does it mean that paid sub (PS+ / NOnline) will be required?

SpScarecrow

Oct 27, 2017
I just woke up to this and i am screaming. I was literally talking about wanting this as a remasted yesterday.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
We really need more details on how this game will work since it was designed so heavily around a two screen experience. Maybe the game will have qol improvements to make it easier for people to play locally on one screen or the ability to play online / with multiple switch units.
It was? The map was borderline useless and the only thing that they would have to change is the display of the mission each character has to get a better scoring at the end of a dungeon.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe if we talk about Xbox a whole bunch right now, it'll get confirmed for Xbox, too. There's only one way to find out, so Jump In