• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017

The beloved classic FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES returns in beautiful HD for Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android devices on January 23, 2020.

New additions:
  • Character voiceovers
  • Online multiplayer for up to four players (Cross-play functionality)
  • New bosses and dungeons
  • Variant character skins and items to equip

Hopefully this isn't old news. Regardless, I loved this game and it's awesome soundtrack (one of my faves in the franchise music-wise) back in the day.

Edited in new additions as to not fail my topic-making duty!

Last edited:

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I remember being so fascinated by this game as a kid. Can't wait to get back to it.

OP
OP
Phil32

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I edited in the new additions in the game in the OP, as to not fail my thread-making duties and to not be lazy. ha

ZeroDS

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Didn't know about cross play or online play. That's defo a pick up from me then

Japanese Switch/PS4 and Mobile price points

ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017

BorkBork

Oct 25, 2017
The song sounds wrong. That's huge for this game.

Did Donna Burke record another version of Morning Sky? From this trailer, it sounds different from the original.

Yes, this is way better. Maybe it'll take a few more listens. I feel like that's the one thing that didn't need to change.

Edit: OK, it's growing on me. The lyrics are way better.

Last edited:

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Still have fond memories of FFCC on GC. Wish Nintendo would release more GC games to Switch.

OP
OP
Phil32

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I hope I did the threadmark correctly, and I hope that was okay of me to do a threadmark there! I apologize if I did something incorrectly.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Game is really looking great! God, it's so nice to see this series back.

Also agree that the new rendition of the game's theme is sounding wonderful.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, looks like this isn't quite as barebones as it seemed like. New content and crossplay is awesome. Not quite a fan of the new recording of the theme, but it's still Donna Burke, so it's still good.

I'll pay whatever price SE wants for this. It's such a fun multiplayer game, and I need this remaster so badly. ;;

I thought this was coming to PC as well?
Switch, PS4, iOS, and Android were the only platforms ever announced iirc.