Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
It did in the original, but it seems like couch co-op has been completely scrapped for god knows what reasons with this remaster.

To be fair, it hasn't been completely disproven, but the writing is on the wall considering they're making such universal Skus to facilitate cross play and cross save.

Only time will tell.

I honesly am more worried, at least more interested, in how they're gonna incorporate Tipa Village and the families of the playable characters there. Since each person is gonna play their own character, that must mean you have to either be able to send mail to OTHER families, or play four times as much to build up the familial bond necessary to get good stuff from the blacksmith or jeweller.

I'm curious how that will all change if couch co-op is out of the picture?

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
To be fair, it hasn't been completely disproven, but the writing is on the wall considering they're making such universal Skus to facilitate cross play and cross save.

Only time will tell.

I honesly am more worried, at least more interested, in how they're gonna incorporate Tipa Village and the families of the playable characters there. Since each person is gonna play their own character, that must mean you have to either be able to send mail to OTHER families, or play four times as much to build up the familial bond necessary to get good stuff from the blacksmith or jeweller.

I'm curious how that will all change if couch co-op is out of the picture?
I'm curious if they touched the families a bit as a whole. Some were utterly useless while others were almost necessary.

But yeah. some stuff will probably be wonky if they don't take care of it.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
A game like this needs crossplay so this is good. Since the game really relies a lot of on playing wiith others for the full experience its good to see such a large crossplay effort. I absolutely loved this game and played with my friends 4 player with link cables so I'm looking forward to doing this, but I wish there was some kind of local multiplayer on switch if you had 4 consoles but online will do for now.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
So it looks like they added bosses? I forget how the title worked. I remember there sort of being a story to go through. There is a post game?

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So it looks like they added bosses? I forget how the title worked. I remember there sort of being a story to go through. There is a post game?
Doesn't seem like it to me. They say new bosses, but all they've shown while saying that was the first boss but recolored. I really hope it's not just the same bosses with higher damage and health pool.

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
Ok, I never played this one so I gotta ask.

Is there a Ultima Weapon?
Can I jump?
How action RPG is this game compared to say Secret of Mana?

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
PLS SE dont change the tone of the game. The game had a more charming aura, than the more heroic and flamboyant feeling of the main FF games.
The OG OP song was perfect, dont change it pls.

Also I need more spray colours for my moogle. Oh boy reading the letters from the fam while beeing out for a season was a great touch.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Really curious to see how this is priced in the US. I feel like the iOS and Android versions are DOA if they're more than $20, but then you'd also have people on PS4 and Switch upset if the mobile versions are $20 while the others are $30 or higher (which they almost certainly will be).

Cheezeman3000

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2018
Not a fan of the new rhythmic "interpretations" the singer provided to the song. During the chorus she's on average one beat behind the band, wtf? That might be an interesting way to hear a live performance, but it doesn't work for the main theme in the game at all. Eghhh. Too bad, because the rest of it is very pretty.